• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well, considering Soup and J are now dead, there's a lot of content between the two of them that is irrelevant. Seikend claimed cop enabler. Look at the people who jumped on Soups wagon near the end of the Day.

But take your time, it seems like half this game is v/la. Ryker/Killstic are nowhere to be seen as well.

Armor, you just agreed with dabuz that you have done nothing that contributes or is townie....and you still haven't done anything. Who should we be looking at toDay?
Armor and Dark Horse. Both of them are not looking pretty atm, and I do feel it is TvS. Armor's push on Dabuz doesn't look good to me. Dark horse made some wierd pushes and his vote on Soup is dumb, then again a lot of it looked like an opportunistic bandwagon so it's not just him. But he sticks out more to me due due his crosses with a lot of players and his brushing off of attacks on him.

@Gova
@Red Ryu

You both have to pick 1 person to lynch, who do you lynch, and why?
Dark Horse because of what I said above.

Maaaaaaan, if people want to just ignore my questions then I guess I'll keep coasting. Or we could get somewhere.

RR, why does JTB want to hate me? Q.Q

/doridori

I'm not sure why he does.

How do you feel about a Dark Horse lynch?

Vote: Dark Horse

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Still not sure but thinking town on Dabuz.

His case on Armor looks ugly to me but looks like a genuine push to me. A lot of his play makes sense to me.

Armor's defence looks solid but I don't like him not scumhunting at all.

@DH Who are you looking at toDay?

Would be fine with Killstic, DH or Armor going.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How do you feel about a Dark Horse lynch?

Vote: Dark Horse
I generally right him off as dumb town unless presented with an outstanding reason to not call him dumb.

Please present me with that outstanding reason. Saying TvS is lame.

/doridori

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I knew I wasn't crazy.

@DH, this is what I was referring too earlier when I was talking about your push on Dabuz. Doesn't look like you calling him town to me.

Hate this response to T-Block. Dabuz here just brushes the attack aside. To me, this seems like an attempt to hope no one picks up on it.

I'm curious as to why so many people are reacting to it as a reaching case. What was so wrong with it?

Then of course, T-Block comes in with saying that "It really wasn't a case, just pointing out some odd stuff." This, to me, seems as if T-Block is backing down to avoid getting further noticed
Which do you feel is scummier if it all? I mean if T-Block wasn't really presenting a case then Dabuz' shrugging off the case doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
Pretty much the reason why my head hurts.

Overall, dabuz, as ive seen townies back down before, and could just be an idiot tell, while dabuz's post seemed to be just trying to shrugg it off, which is anti-town.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RR, when has DH pushed Armor? :o

You got 4 days to convince me why Gova is a good lynch Ryker.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I dunno. I don't remember anything out of him. He doesn't do much, but he DOES things when he's town.

/doridori

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"Excuse me! Hello? Ah yes, it seems that misses plum, Kafra model Deporte is no where to be found. Instead, I, Sailor Jupiter, will guide you through your journey.

How may I help you today?"

Vote Count
Dark Horse[2]: JTB, Red Ryu
Armor[1]: dabuz
dabuz[1]: Armor
Gova[1]: Ryker

Not Voting: Dark Horse, Gova, Killstic, Raziek, Seikend, T-block

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is set for 8/29 at 11:59 PM EST.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
RR,I don't recall ever pushing armor.

Gova, by shrug it off, I meant how dabuz simply voted t-block and called it "horseplay"

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dark Horse, you've got the most votes. Why are people lynching you?

You're too nice to be Jupiter. You, my dear, are an imposter!

/doridori

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
They're mostly attacking me for "sheeping" soup, even though I had already had soup as a scumpick and he had given himself up.

RR's attacking me because I ignore people, which he probably got from when I didn't responds tomdabuz's 823.

As well as somehting about crosses, though I have non Idea what it means.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Ryker, It's hard to take you seriously when you want to lynch Siekend. Also the below applies to you. Ryker you do things as town right? :awesome:

I dunno. I don't remember anything out of him. He doesn't do much, but he DOES things when he's town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I meant between Armor and DH, I feel one of them is scum. Their interactions have been almost nothing so I wanna see how one or the other compares on a flip.

Still can people answer me why Armor is town? I'm not seeing it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
DH, scumpicks?

I don't like RR's last post. Your reasoning for one of them being scum is because they have never interacted? Or was there something I missed?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Their distancing is odd to me, so I do feel it is either both are scum or one is town and the other is scum. I just think there is scum between the two of them.

T-block

B2B TST
Bleh, sorry guys. Moving back to my hometown this weekend, so I've been busy packing and spending time with my friends here.

Killstic can still die. Would be fine with Armor going too. Has Ryker done anything yet? I don't understand his hate for Seikend... I quite like Seikend atm.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, caught up, but no time for thinking right now, must clean house. Will think tomorrow after work.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I'll get on the analysis if and when I feel a need to justify yesterDay's vote. And that's just something I hate teachers saying at all, but English teachers seem to do it a lot.
Justify the vote.

That would be the inexperience of not knowing what's a scumtell. I am a bit unwilling to step on a person's toes when I barely know what I'm talking about. With this post, I'm getting the impression that it's a larger scumtell than I thought. They're on my scumlist. Simple. Kill, however, doesn't fit on my scumlist yet. You, raz, and t-block are filling it up.
Odd, i read your posts for toDay, and this is the first time you have put t-block down as scum, and you mentioned re-reading Raz, but never got back to it, now your saying he is scummy?

Also, reluctance to step on toes, thats VERY scummy, town should be willing to step on toes. Ok, noob-card much? Well, Since your a noob, its fair to say your playing noob-scum pretty well right now.

"care about distancing" -_- I don't really feel like justifying this with a response, but I feel like you're going to point at this and derp, when you should be herping.
In a way, though, I want to thank you. You're showing me that people like you think someone admitting that they could be scum, or not, is a scumtell. I pointed out the possibilities of a meaning behind an action(pretty much the goal of mafia, as a game), that was directed at myself. If you think that's scummy, you would become my very first policy lynch. I hate your play right now, and if this is you being town, then I can't think of a reason not to lynch you.
Im just doing my job as town finding who scum is, which in this case, is you. The fact that you want to lynch me if this is how i play town, well, im a bit speechless.

Felt the need to save this for last. OMGUS... pretty close. I don't like your cases on anyone. If I were to get lynched because someone took your case seriously, I would almost take it as a personal insult.
Besides, cases against other people determine how likely I am to win the game, which is pretty ****ing important. Cases against me not only determine how likely I am to win, but how long I play the game. Instantly more important. This is Ayn Rand, signing off.
/doridori
Wow, personal insult, calm down man LOL, its a game, and that is definitely an AtE.

So, your survival is more important than finding out if another player is scum based on cases put upon them? Your goal is for your faction to win, you survival is not more important.

@Everyone: Who here would be fine with an Armor lynch?

Killstic

Smash Rookie
I still don't like Dark Horse for reasons previously said. He's my top choice right now, I believe, so Vote: Dark Horse.

Seikend... is null leaning scum. His claim is giving me a headache; we can't really lynch him for at least a couple more days so that our cop can get a few guaranteed investigations, just in case Seikend is really what he says he is.

I also don't like how he claimed such a big role then didn't act scared of the night kill at all. That's more than a little suspicious.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Also, I, the Werekill head, am the only active head. I have no idea where acrostic has been.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
RR,I don't recall ever pushing armor.

Gova, by shrug it off, I meant how dabuz simply voted t-block and called it "horseplay"
That's my point though. You called it scummy but then Seikend calls you out for ignoring Dabuz's post or something which is very similar to what you said Dabuz is scummy for. Also I'm not sure where your read on Dabuz changed from scummy -> town if it did at all.

Still can people answer me why Armor is town? I'm not seeing it.
Ok, this is Armor's first game so any percieved scum tells you might be seeing are also newb tells. You just have to use your judgement on whether or not you think he's scum or town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Seikend... is null leaning scum. His claim is giving me a headache; we can't really lynch him for at least a couple more days so that our cop can get a few guaranteed investigations, just in case Seikend is really what he says he is.
He's got a claim?

/doridori

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Wow, you were quick to take plum as soon as she left. Deadline is approaching fast!

Armor

Smash Rookie
I meant between Armor and DH, I feel one of them is scum. Their interactions have been almost nothing so I wanna see how one or the other compares on a flip.
What do you mean "compares on a flip"?

Odd, i read your posts for toDay, and this is the first time you have put t-block down as scum, and you mentioned re-reading Raz, but never got back to it, now your saying he is scummy?
... L2Read. Post 841. Hell, you asked me about getting back to my raz read, and in my 853 I replied to THAT saying "I already posted about it." and you replied to something directly after that sentence.

Also, reluctance to step on toes, thats VERY scummy,
Would you rather I make accusations left and right when i have no idea what I'm talking about? Because that definately sounds scummier, or at least an easier way to get lynched.

Im just doing my job as town finding who scum is, which in this case, is you. The fact that you want to lynch me if this is how i play town, well, im a bit speechless.
Or you could be doing your job as scum and trying to lynch anyone for anything. The town thing is mostly the strawmanning and making your solid case on me b/c I MENTIONED a scumtell wrt myself.
So, your survival is more important than finding out if another player is scum based on cases put upon them? Your goal is for your faction to win, you survival is not more important.
I'm pointing out that losing advantage for my faction vs being out of the game and losing advantage for my faction isn't much of a contest. If at any time I think being lynched will hurt my faction less than another lynch/help my faction, I'll immediately reconsider.
Wow, personal insult, calm down man LOL, its a game, and that is definitely an AtE.
I retracted this in an earlier post. I shouldn't have made this personal. I'm sorry.
/doridori
So yeah... dabuz... I advise reading the thread.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Armor has played skype mafia with us before, so he's not that new. I also disagree with scum sitting on heels, I was constantly on people in my first scum game.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
loool RR being convinced to move his vote from Dark Horse, to Dark Horse.

@ RR What's your read on Killstic and Gova? Why did you feel Armor was scummy for his push on Dabuz? What changed?

@Gova & @Killstic Read on RR?

I also don't like how he claimed such a big role then didn't act scared of the night kill at all. That's more than a little suspicious.
Regardless of whether I was worried about the NK or not, I don't need to express it in thread. What would I possibly gain from that?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hooooold up.

What was your read on Armor before?

That's all it took to convince you?
I've been yelled at a lot of calling new players scum. Self meta, but yeah I'm not good with it.

Armor was scum until I reread and went...yeah it could.

I'm more confident in DH Scum than Armor scum.

Top Bottom