• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo I'm going to see Dark Knight Rises at Midnight then going to AA that day so I can get to this.

You johns are invalid Mr. Juggleguy.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
yeah midnight showing, we should all watch it (ANN ARBOR at the same day) =)
You might suffer PSIS (Pittsburgh Swag Inundation Syndrome) From watching that movie(much of it being filmed in pittsburgh) and seeing all of us Pittsburghers at the tourney.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Nevermind. I was originally gonna see it twice with a different group of friends, one at midnight then another on Saturday, but now it's gonna be one at midnight then another on Friday. Hopefully one of the MI carpools leaves Saturday morning so I can make this.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Announcements within the week for this
Stay tuned
In the meantime, Lokii is going to become a zombie because of finals next week. Sighhhh

oliman

Smash Journeyman
so actually TDKR is coming out on the same day, which means i probably won't be goin to this. And there's also the possibility that i'll just be effed in the a this day by a parent.
Odds of going: 14%

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Is there an MI car near Ann Arbor going to this?
I believe so...

Also, these Batman johns are the worst. I'm sorry but they are the silliest thing I've seen since someone asking L_Cancel to play wifi and he said he couldn't because his TV just caught on fire.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I believe so...

Also, these Batman johns are the worst. I'm sorry but they are the silliest thing I've seen since someone asking L_Cancel to play wifi and he said he couldn't because his TV just caught on fire.
My friend once told me he had to cancel plans because he was watching a mansion

....he was dead serious.....

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
so actually TDKR is coming out on the same day, which means i probably won't be goin to this. And there's also the possibility that i'll just be effed in the a this day by a parent.
Odds of going: 14%
and actually what is TDKR?

edit: the dark knight rises. should of known that.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My attendance for this may be dropping. I'll be spending the weekend with family from Ohio, Florida, Illinois, and California at my Aunts and Uncles starting the Friday before this. The only reason I might be able to attend this is if I can get a ride from someone since I'll be in Sandusky lol.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
BATMAN comes out on that day? ... uh ... I have a wedding to attend to that knight... so uh, I probably won't be able to attend this tourney or anything **cough**

... yeah

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I bet everyone complaining about the Batman johns have never been to a midnight movie showing with a group of friends. Consider this: I have old high school friends who I haven't seen for a year or more because they live in Illinois. They're coming back into town this July to hang out, and their plans were made completely based on the release date of The Dark Knight Rises.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
the midnight release of BATMAN will be legendary. Its something i want to tell my (future) kids that I did

kd-

Smash Lord
No lie, the TMNT midnight release was hella hype for my theatre. People of all ages rocking boomboxes blasting the TMNT theme song were in full force, and everyone had some sort of turtle costume on. Midnight releases are almost always fun

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I bet everyone complaining about the Batman johns have never been to a midnight movie showing with a group of friends. Consider this: I have old high school friends who I haven't seen for a year or more because they live in Illinois. They're coming back into town this July to hang out, and their plans were made completely based on the release date of The Dark Knight Rises.
people passing on this REGIONAL tourney act like most normal tourneys have smashfests that go until you only have ~1-2 hours of sleep.

something happening the day before doesnt count

M@v

Subarashii!
I've only done pre-tourney smashfests for nationals, unless it was a practice with crew mates the night before. Even then I'm not one of the guys that stays up all night; I play like **** when I'm tired.

M@v

Subarashii!
Still looking for a teammate. Gotten a couple offers so far; I just want to wait until a couple weeks before to decide so I can see all offers :3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Anyone wanna challenge Denzi and me to some YGO money matches? Aka probs just Denzi since I will be doing stuff the whole tournament.

Aka everyone bring ygo cards who has em <3

What's The Point

Smash Master
Anyone wanna challenge Denzi and me to some YGO money matches? Aka probs just Denzi since I will be doing stuff the whole tournament.

Aka everyone bring ygo cards who has em <3
I've been reading that series this past week (Got the tab up right now). I figure reading the entire series is more than enough training. Just lend me some cards.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Carroll mm rematch my falco vs your fox. I'm calling you the **** out lol

.... make me look bad, shoot

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I had the old beatdown deck. Raigeki, Harpie's Feather Duster, Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, 4 star 1900 attack monsters galore, Yata Garasu with hand/deck reducing cards like Robbin' Goblin to work towards a Yata Lock, you name it LOL.

Top Bottom