• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Tech, try teaming with Blue Rogue if he comes. That's if Jiff doesn't already have dibs lol.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Think you could learn and Earthbound song? Ness is truly my fav tbh. :) Ummmm.... maybe "Smiles and Tears" or "Humoresque of a Little Dog" or "Because I Love You" or "Pollyanna (I Believe in You)".

Do you learn the songs by ear?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
EARTHBOUND MUSIC IS THE SHIZ!!!! Haven't played any of em', but I love the music. Ness is my secondary in melee.

I learn songs by color and ear. If that doesn't make sense, google synesthesia.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
EARTHBOUND MUSIC IS THE SHIZ!!!! Haven't played any of em', but I love the music. Ness is my secondary in melee.

I learn songs by color and ear. If that doesn't make sense, google synesthesia.
Thats amazing, wow. I'd love to experience that. And awesome that you like Earthbound music!! Really underrated songs imo. Hopefully you have fun with it if you learn them. :bee:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
So Michigan, I need to make sure I'm not being blackmailed for real and stuff.

1) am I getting a ride to this, if so

2) Who the **** was my partner for this?

I will be waiting for an answer. Thank you

What's The Point

Smash Master
I wasn't aware Gifts was driving. I thought I was driving whoever was going from MI.

Ally, the ride for teaming thing was mostly in jest. You never seem to particularly care who you team with as long as you'll win, which we'd easily do. Shugo is currently set to team with Eddie and I'm not sure how Shugo goes about with teammate changing (You edited out the Shugo part so I guess this sentence is ignorable).

AllyKnight

Yeah I honestly would pick one of you since I've experienced and I'm comfortable in doing so. Now it's hard to do such decision... how can I pick? Money bribbing? Duels? make it happen or soemthing lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well we're probably only going to go in one car. Gifts, Tech, Ally, Zinoto, and me. Maybe Thugz in the trunk. Nobody else in MI is realistically going to this.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We're not doing trunk action. I know Gifts is not down for that.

And also we have a situation I guess:

Ally wants us to settle among ourselves who's teaming with him.

Since Shugo was (allegedly) supposed to team with Zinoto and is now teaming with Eddie, I vote he should get the chance. We've both teamed with him several times.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I wanna come to this to play Denzi in YGO since somehow we've never played

SporT my KankeR

What's The Point

Smash Master
If I'm going I figured we'd use my car. It's slightly bigger and it's already old so who cares about adding more miles to it. But I don't really care if we trunk somebody or not.

If Ally wants to team with me, awesome. If not, oh well. Though since like 4th in teams doesn't interest me I'd probably drop out, but that's a week-of decision.

AllyKnight

We're not doing trunk action. I know Gifts is not down for that.

And also we have a situation I guess:

Ally wants us to settle among ourselves who's teaming with him.

Since Shugo was (allegedly) supposed to team with Zinoto and is now teaming with Eddie, I vote he should get the chance. We've both teamed with him several times.
That is very noble of you. I wouldn't mind giving Zinoto a chance in teaming with me.

I can't pick Kevin for this. lmao I don't really mind who I get between you 2 or zinoto but I'm not picking anyone over anybody.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think Zinoto should team with you. Maybe he'll learn some stuff from you :bee:

I believe I'm gonna team with Mav anyhow. So its up to you guys.

What's The Point

Smash Master
up to Kevin. I'm $$$'er.
This is stupid. Nobody wants to be the **** to claim Ally when he's offering to team with multiple people. Everyone would just pass to the next guy, as Tech has demonstrated, either leaving it to default to the last guy or having the top player just pick if the last guy also passes.

So yeah let's team.

Can always just pass you onto Zinoto later anyway.

AllyKnight

LMAOOO wait, this was about Zinoto. Since you dont agree. It's you vs Tech now. Whatever tech decides (if he wants to be with Mav then I'll team with you)

Zinotoooo if you go though and we don't team, I'll team with you at something promise!

What's The Point

Smash Master
Then we've both agreed to team with Ally and it comes down to him picking. Which is why this is all stupid. Though his last post kind of implied that you are first on the list of teammates.

AllyKnight

when I saw 'gifts' posting. I predicted such thing would be posted. Am I going to have to team with everyone from the usual carpool once atleast? lmao. yooo lets team at ori's tournament if gf doesn't go Gifts. (on the 28th july if it does happen o.O) I cant add u to this, its alrdy too conflicted

Top Bottom