• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Goiter

Smash Cadet
aaaaaaaaa it's already 17 pages in and I don't feel like reading alladem but I will be coming to this soooo harrrrrrrd. There needs to be more tourneys up by my city. I can bring a wii with P:M. There needs to be a P:M tourney as well aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Time for an update post~

Well, I know there are many artists in the community. And I know many of us like to sell our work at tournaments. But, that can be difficult because everyone is constantly moving around and playing matches.
So, introducing...

(yeah I'm just having fun with logo making at this point)

Having an artist alley will make it easier for artists to advertise their work, which is always a good thing :D

I'll post more information when we get this worked out

Also.....

(I don't feel like doing homework)

We are in need of set ups!!! TVs, Wiis, Cubes, Brawl/Melee discs, Project Melee files, etc!
Bring a set up and get rewarded with discountsssssss!~
yaaay!

We have a lot of other fun information to give out to everyone in the coming weeks before the tournament, so stay tuned

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Also looking for a partner. Preferably out of state.

Stock tanking all day, errday with :dedede: and :warioc:.

Also introducing my sexy :gw:.

Holler at ya gurl.

:yeahboi:

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Yoooo. Vudu needs to bring some sculptures.

Also I can bring a few setups.
What's the cutoff for them, and is it like FC's discount list?
i.e. TV's count as an item, gamecube with melee is an item, etc.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
We are currently working on discounts and whatnot
And Prereg.

Lots of stuff coming soon.

Yaaaaay Kass c: hope to see you there, girlie!

ZTD | TECHnology

Have you seen their tournament results and the tier list?

It was never cool.

That's why I'm doing it.

**** mainstream
*flips hair*

M@v

Subarashii!
Im in the team mate hunt as well, someone good please. I can play mk or fox in teams, so dont worry about the double mk rule if i wind up teaming with you and your best is mk.
:phone:

D

Deleted member

Looks like Lokii cracked to MI's demands.

Ah, oh well. Still planning on coming.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol Apex was just the best ruleset to use IMO
It's simple and effective and awesome

Heyheyhey
Mind if we borrow you as our ambassador, doood? O wO

M@v

Subarashii!
I am looking for a team mate who can beat Shugo and his partner with me. Double MK is preferred.
Double mk is banned at this tournament.

Also I would be down to team. I feel we'd have a good shot at beating them.
Ps im comfortable with both fox and mk in teams. Im assuming you want to be the mk with whoever who you wind up teaming with?

Kel

Smash Master
WTF I thought it was APEX rule set.

Mav, Fox and Falco are bad in teams so I would rather not.

KB, you are now that guy. You should be ashamed....ditching Ori like that.

M@v

Subarashii!
Falco is bad in teams I 100% agree(I never, EVER use him in teams), but fox is good; don't know where you heard that he's bad from. He's just bad if his team mate is a character that's horrible at stock tanking, since Fox in teams tends to get a lot of kills, but at the same time tends to die before his teammate.

Oh well, I understand still. Tourney's a few months away and I've been asking around, so I shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh stop it. If the fact that I amthat guy who wants to win and is tired of teaming with a random partner every single tourmament comes as a surprise to you? Well...nice to meet you, I'm the competitive KB that's been on vacation for a while. Ori and Tech both know I don't feel particularly great about it because I'm not an *******, but both also respect the fact that I want to compete for the gold (and I have fun teaming with Ty because we both laugh about **** the whole time which in turn takes off some of the pressure). Don't be that guy and pass judgment on someone over something like that.

Anyway...

It is the Apex stagelist that's being used, not the entire Apex ruleset verbatim. Double Metaknight is banned.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeah we altered Apex a teeeeeny bit

Double mk is just painful for everyone =___= would rather not have that.

ZTD | TECHnology

At least Eddie clearly stated his intentions and left Ori with 2 months to find another teammate. Pretty sure he's not that guy.

That guy doesn't give a **** and pulls the last minute swap a week before the event.

Also need a partner.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Eddie actually asked me if it was ok with me and I said go for it. I'd rather see someone who has a chance making money team with a better player and get that money they should be getting rather than teaming with me placing lower than they should. Eddie is a good friend and I don't mind, especially since he gave me such a big notice.

I guess this :metaknight: is back on the market for teammates.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LOOOOL. holy ****, maybe. Idk man pocket falcon might not be THAT good overall. I might do it though (I did not namesearch)
Liar! :D

Eh, KB is fine.
At least he doesn't pull a lain and ask to team with someone at a really big event that you pre-reg for, and then just not show up. LOL MI too good. XD Hahahaha

Top Bottom