• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R4P3 - the Douglas J. ditto (request) thread+Our own community's ranking thread

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Its clearly stated that both players have to have agreed on playing ranked matches.

So you can see for yourself if the matches is question count, if you follow the rule I listed in this post.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Its clearly stated that both players have to have agreed on playing ranked matches.

So you can see for yourself if the matches is question count, if you follow the rule I listed in this post.
The rules are in Dutch!

BTW: My match against SS was ladder (I won).

Edit:

Chirp beat me one set and SS two sets on the AiB ladder.

Zeallyx

The rules are in Dutch!

Edit:

They weren't always in dutch.

Ask the people who were the amongst the ones first to post in this thread =P
They should know. lol.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
The rules are in Dutch!

Edit:

Yeah, yeah, you beat me... I'm effin' mad I lost, too. I hate Falcon dittos, but it's so worth it.

The match should be labeled as my win for pulling a 0-Death (5-Hit String) on you, all the while making it more orgasmic, and ending you with a Falcon Punch. My famous Dash-Dive combo was also in it.

YOU KNOW YOU LIKED THAT LORDY, AND DON'T CHU DENY IT! :falcon:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yeah, yeah, you beat me... I'm effin' mad I lost, too. I hate Falcon dittos, but it's so worth it.

The match should be labeled as my win for pulling a 0-Death (5-Hit String) on you, all the while making it more orgasmic, and ending you with a Falcon Punch. My famous Dash-Dive combo was also in it.

YOU KNOW YOU LIKED THAT LORDY, AND DON'T CHU DENY IT! :falcon:
Yeah, I replayed it for you. Don't know if you have infin replay hax.

I'll put it in the Smashboards combo video =3

If I make it...

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yeah, I replayed it for you. Don't know if you have infin replay hax.

I'll put it in the Smashboards combo video =3

If I make it...
I gotz teh ∞ replayz. I just pressed start too fast, but I've performed it plenty of times. Trust me, you're not the first to catch that combo.

EDIT: Add Darky to that list Lordy, because he's in the same boat as you. He caught the Dash-Dive Falcon Punch combo on Yoshi's Island.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I gotz teh ∞ replayz. I just pressed start too fast, but I've performed it plenty of times. Trust me, you're not the first to catch that combo.

EDIT: Add Darky to that list Lordy, because he's in the same boat as you. He caught the Dash-Dive Falcon Punch combo on Yoshi's Island.
I'd rather to a jab>jab>utilt>offstage 360 pawnch anyway

Zeallyx

yo helmet wanna brawl?

If you do add me, and let me know so I can add you man.

Zeallyx

Umm... Ganon says C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker! :ganondorf:

My combo is way more sexy and legit. Falcon says YES! In the middle of my combo, and the power of the Falcon Punch prevails. :falcon:
Where the ef where you dude?

You told me to go to wifi and then you didnt show up. At all.

Not cool. :ohwell:

Player-3

Smash Hero
anyone wanna play later tonight

ill be able to play cuz my friends bringing his wii + one gc controller over

and maybe tomorrow if it rains hard enough that i get plan cancelld

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Anyone wanna play me now?

I'm so good.

Pic of me winning a game
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-******.JPG

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
sacred

i will **** you
You can't **** the willing, P-3. Get online, and we'll see how bad it is.

Sorry for not being online, last time, Knee. Let's set up another time. I've got you added on my list, and am waiting to catch you online, at the same time I'm online.

Darky, whenever I see you, you're brawling with someone or just sitting online, doing nothing. You should join my rooms whenever I host, because they're usually hosted for friendlies, since I don't take the AiB ladder seriously. It's really a joke... The higher a player's skill points the more they depend on lag, and gay tactics(spam) to win, but no johns, right?

Anywho... anyone that wants some can get some. Just let me know.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol

ill play you wehn i can, could be like a week from Saturday cuz thats when my friend with the working brawl goes to his moms, and i usually see him

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
lol

ill play you wehn i can, could be like a week from Saturday cuz thats when my friend with the working brawl goes to his moms, and i usually see him
You're on priority then. I'll be waiting for you... to get Dash~Dived and maybe followed up by a PAWNCH, because it's such a legit and sexy combo, even when it's done on you. lol

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Darky, whenever I see you, you're brawling with someone or just sitting online, doing nothing. You should join my rooms whenever I host, because they're usually hosted for friendlies, since I don't take the AiB ladder seriously. It's really a joke... The higher a player's skill points the more they depend on lag, and gay tactics(spam) to win, but no johns, right?

Anywho... anyone that wants some can get some. Just let me know.
Oh, I know. I'm usually idle on it and playing on my laptop. I usually only look at the brawl game when I'm looking for a match, or someone challenges me.

And yeah, the AIB ladder SUCKS. I'm going pretty much all Falcon on it, unless someone actually impresses me enough, or they're a really highly rated player (and no, I don't mean score-wise. They're usually just Snakes and Metas that spam anyway); in which case, I go Zero Suit or Peach.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
*EpicOMG2manlyplosiongasm*

Darky, those were some of the best matches I have ever had on Wi-fi in a long time. There were so many knees and punches and counter knees and counter punches and Dtaunts everywhere. We must play some more, whenever I muster to recover from the hype I recieved from these matches. That was some super intense stuff, even with the many SDs involved, but they were friendlies, so who cares... too fun, and too good.

Manly Highlights

Sacred: Performed 2 SPKnees on Darky in a single combo for a kill on Brinstar, against his Snake.

Performed many flying Falcon Punches.

Performed many SPKnees.

Manly meter was broken.

Darky, you can do your own highlights. lol. Good ****ing Games!

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
*EpicOMG2manlyplosiongasm*

Darky, those were some of the best matches I have ever had on Wi-fi in a long time. There were so many knees and punches and counter knees and counter punches and Dtaunts everywhere. We must play some more, whenever I muster to recover from the hype I recieved from these matches. That was some super intense stuff, even with the many SDs involved, but they were friendlies, so who cares... too fun, and too good.

Manly Highlights

Sacred: Performed 2 SPKnees on Darky in a single combo for a kill on Brinstar, against his Snake.

Performed many flying Falcon Punches.

Performed many SPKnees.

Manly meter was broken.

Darky, you can do your own highlights. lol. Good ****ing Games!
can we go for three-for-all? Wombo Combos are too good

If not, we should play anyway:]

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
can we go for three-for-all? Wombo Combos are too good

If not, we should play anyway:]
You sayin' you still up for some friendlies? I seriously feel like I could faint at any given time. Those matches with Darky took close to all the life out of me for Brawl.

I can manage some more, but you better be able to make'em manly, epic, and fun. That's all Falcon Dittos are about. lol

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
You sayin' you still up for some friendlies? I seriously feel like I could faint at any given time. Those matches with Darky took close to all the life out of me for Brawl.

I can manage some more, but you better be able to make'em manly, epic, and fun. That's all Falcon Dittos are about. lol
no doubt. You host in case darky wants to join again

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
The biggest, manliest highlight ever.

Pictochat: Falcon /v/ Snake.
Both on our last stock.

The stage changed to where there was the giant platform with two ladders on the sides. Snake was on the ledge with about 130%, grenade camping; and Falcon wasn't too far behind in percent. My Falcon starts to approach Snake as the stage is changing, and right before I get close enough, I pull up my shield and run away, climbing up the ladder all the way on the right. Once I reached the top, I ran all the way across and pulled off a drop zone, fast fall knee of justice for the final stock.

It was pretty sexy. Might upload it for my video.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
That was too funny. I was too shocked by the fact I was hit by it, and the fact that you ran all the way across the top platform after climbing the ladder, lol.

How about this one?

I was playing against Red8 and we were both on our last stocks, on Final Destination. He KoJs me to the left side of the stage and performs a Falcon Punch to complete a Sacred Combo, but although the Sacred Combo was a success, I didn't die. Why you ask? Because I grabbed him, and super armored the Punch, threw him up, and finished him with a KoJ. I lol'd so hard. I bet Red8 went beserk after that.

Top Bottom