• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R4P3 - the Douglas J. ditto (request) thread+Our own community's ranking thread

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
the start is in some diff language o.o i just added 2793-9687-0547 is that it ._.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
the start is in some diff language o.o i just added 2793-9687-0547 is that it ._.
yeah thats it, man.

I'll add you, as I see I dont have you on my list of 15 people anymore.
Dunno why, but you host man, I'll be there in a sec. or two.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
u wanna do real matches now? like for this topic ladder system?

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
question, are you playing this homo on purpose? theres more to falcon than utilt and dsmash

Zeallyx

question, are you playing this homo on purpose? theres more to falcon than utilt and dsmash
Yeah about that, I won 5/8.
No johns.

gg's.

Also, wifi.

And I knee'd you, RB'd you and Dtilt/Ftilted you more often that you did those moves on me, so yes, I am aware there is more to falcon, as I, indeed, also use other moves.

But again, wifi. FK is legit on wifi, so that explains something.

Again, gg's.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
Yeah about that, I won 5/8.
No johns.

gg's.

Also, wifi.
LOL, i was SDing 3 times a match cuz i was trying to pull off cool stuff, (which i did a few)
and i was just laughing at u half the time, ur strategy=utilt and dsmash

Zeallyx

LOL, i was SDing 3 times a match cuz i was trying to pull off cool stuff, (which i did a few)
and i was just laughing at u half the time, ur strategy=utilt and dsmash
*facepalm*

I'm glad you can use falcon to his full potential on wifi..

And I still won the majority of the games.
Also, stop johning.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
majority of the friendlies* im not johning, i can't play good until past 8 CST timezone

Zeallyx

majority of the friendlies* im not johning, i can't play good until past 8 CST timezone
You just john'd right after saying you dont john.

You are the one picking a fight here though. Offcourse it means nothing that I won the majority of the friendlies.

You were the one acting butthurt. (snapping at me and johning).

Wasn't nescissary.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
ss, there was an ike in ur signature i am ashamed in you

Player-3

Smash Hero
chirp is fun to play agaisnt imo

we played a few matches and like always i sandbagged until like 4-5 games into it where i started to take it semi-srs and started raeping him

hes good though
<3 chirp

ss i wanna play u now, expect sandbagging since thats all i ever do

reason my aib record is so poor because i cant not sandbag for the first 2-3 games or so lul and thats a full set

Zeallyx

All right. Just say when and we'll get down to business.
chirp is fun to play agaisnt imo

we played a few matches and like always i sandbagged until like 4-5 games into it where i started to take it semi-srs and started raeping him

hes good though
<3 chirp

ss i wanna play u now, expect sandbagging since thats all i ever do

reason my aib record is so poor because i cant not sandbag for the first 2-3 games or so lul and thats a full set
I won't be playing anymore today, so, by all means, arreange something you two.

And yeah, Chirp is good, and fun to play against, but johns too much. :bee:

Player-3

Smash Hero
he never johned about me 2 stocked him, at least not to my face

<3

i told u i cant play till next weekend possibly

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
thats cuz p3 is good, ur just bad and only know how to use dsmash and utilt, and ur 2 stocks were literally only from my SD's, and i was sandbagging you =]

Zeallyx

thats cuz p3 is good, ur just bad and only know how to use dsmash and utilt, and ur 2 stocks were literally only from my SD's, and i was sandbagging you =]
lol. no johns.
You're really bad at losing, aren't you?

I know I would be.

Player-3

Smash Hero
besides me, ofc

i wish i could take bralw serious
its just like lol im gonna taunt while they respawn ;DDD

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
in other news, i made hyrulian royalty quit wifi cuz i beat his tl with falcon =]
falcon represent?

Player-3

Smash Hero
ofc you can recover

falcon pawnch

chirp i beat some mk that was 4-0 with my falcon and he disputed lmao

i dont care so i let him have the win

Zeallyx

Knee, I added you. So feel free to join any of my games whenever
Alright.
Not today, though.

in other news, i made hyrulian royalty quit wifi cuz i beat his tl with falcon =]
falcon represent?
Nice.
But dude, aside from the meaningless arguement we just had, you really have to start seeing wifi as something that does not matter.

It can be a rough guideline of your current skill, but that'd be a really rough guide line, at that.

So loosen up man. And just try to mostly have fun on wifi.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
Alright.
Not today, though.

Nice.
But dude, aside from the meaningless arguement we just had, you really have to start seeing wifi as something that does not matter.

It can be a rough guideline of your current skill, but that'd be a really rough guide line, at that.

So loosen up man. And just try to mostly have fun on wifi.
wifi/offline never really matters to me as much as it does to others, im just competitive and think of them as the same lol.

Zeallyx

wifi/offline never really matters to me as much as it does to others, im just competitive and think of them as the same lol.
I understand you are competitive, as I am too, but under the conditions of brawl wifi, there isnt much left of the factors that make smash competitive. (reaction time, gimping, perfect shielding, etc.)

So, for wifi, you should take your competitiveness with a grain of salt, as even when you dont endure much lag, input lag is still there, plus your opponent can be enduring mad lag, making him/her unable to play to their full potential.

Wifi, almost literally, means nothing.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I understand you are competitive, as I am too, but under the conditions of brawl wifi, there isnt much left of the factors that make smash competitive. (reaction time, gimping, perfect shielding, etc.)

So, for wifi, you should take your competitiveness with a grain of salt, as even when you dont endure much lag, input lag is still there, plus your opponent can be enduring mad lag, making him/her unable to play to their full potential.

Wifi, almost literally, means nothing.
Mer, you just have to get used to a few frames of button lag. As long as you frequently play people around your area, you will get used to it and play 90% of your potential.

You're in Europe so when you play (most of us) Americans, it's like 20 frames of lag up the ***. That's when Wi-Fi is as bad as you say it is.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
That was too funny. I was too shocked by the fact I was hit by it, and the fact that you ran all the way across the top platform after climbing the ladder, lol.

How about this one?

I was playing against Red8 and we were both on our last stocks, on Final Destination. He KoJs me to the left side of the stage and performs a Falcon Punch to complete a Sacred Combo, but although the Sacred Combo was a success, I didn't die. Why you ask? Because I grabbed him, and super armored the Punch, threw him up, and finished him with a KoJ. I lol'd so hard. I bet Red8 went beserk after that.
lmao I could have escape your knee a thousand and ten different ways, but I was in too much shock from you just grabbing me :(

hahah that was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I have no clue what happened in the middle of our fight. My screen went green as if it were a disc read error but said something along the lines of:
"Comminication Error. For help go to *insert site here*
97320(something to that effect.)"

I'll try to get back online. How'd you like the custom music? lol.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
I have no clue what happened in the middle of our fight. My screen went green as if it were a disc read error but said something along the lines of:
"Comminication Error. For help go to *insert site here*
97320(something to that effect.)"

I'll try to get back online. How'd you like the custom music? lol.
I didn't notice any music, but get back on, those were ridiculously epic in so many ways

Top Bottom