• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
>_< guess me and ronnie gonna have some major fun o-o. i need moar mk practice o.o

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Uh...dude. There are only like....7-8 good pikas in the country. Starting from best its probably like anther, pikapika/me, K_Prime....and those are the real notable ones. That's it...there are a lot of pika players, but they are spammers so people don't acutally know what to do against pikas who know what they are doing.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Uh...dude. There are only like....7-8 good pikas in the country. Starting from best its probably like anther, pikapika/me, K_Prime....and those are the real notable ones. That's it...there are a lot of pika players, but they are spammers so people don't acutally know what to do against pikas who know what they are doing.

Blasphemy , Esam > Anther.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah, I think the 10% pot **** is silly. It'd be better if you could find a way to change it somehow.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Attendees list? I'll be going if enough people show up. Also, spread the word that some of the PR members aren't attending so everyone else has a chance to win lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No PR members are going. Master Raven is the best one going and he isn't honorable mention (Even though he definitely should be, or even like 8-9)

Master Raven

Smash Master
There's a chance I might not make it to this, I'll confirm by Thursday. The reason being my mom has to work this Sat and my dad is on ferlow thanks to the ****ty economy right now so we're trying to conserve on some money (and in this case it's gas).

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

still thinking about this. :T

edit:

if i bring a wii+brawl does that take off door fee or something?

TO....;____;

where are you?

:074:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
There's a chance I might not make it to this, I'll confirm by Thursday. The reason being my mom has to work this Sat and my dad is on ferlow thanks to the ****ty economy right now so we're trying to conserve on some money (and in this case it's gas).
Now master raven might not even go?...
The top 4 placers last tournament wont be there lol.
Me or spade will take this one ;D.
Can we get an attendance list please?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Now master raven might not even go?...
The top 4 placers last tournament wont be there lol.
Me or spade will take this one ;D.
Can we get an attendance list please?
looking over the last few pages seems that there will be a small attendance sadly.

but +hype for 3 events going on at this tournament.

anyone who's not going to tally should definitely come to this, it's still a tournament. not showing up because theres not x amount of people is kinda silly, just go and help grow attendance!

so yeah lol

:074:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
looking over the last few pages seems that there will be a small attendance sadly.

but +hype for 3 events going on at this tournament.

anyone who's not going to tally should definitely come to this, it's still a tournament. not showing up because theres not x amount of people is kinda silly, just go and help grow attendance!

so yeah lol

Nice display pic.
I'd hit it.
>.> <.< >.>
Yeah...
Hype?

Coffee™

I need it....
Nice display pic.
I'd hit it.
>.> <.< >.>
Yeah...
Hype?
Lol I'd hit it too :chuckle:

Anyways come out to this! Even if it wont be big for this date with the Tally tourney and ppl with school finals and what not I wanna try to get more attendance for the May tourney. It's close for a lot of SFL ppl so you should all come out for this!!!

Also, bring Wiis + Brawl!!! and someone bring Shaky too!

Master Raven

Smash Master
Actually, I still have a chance to go.

It depends on how things work out with my dad's truck. I'll let you guys know when I can go or not.

Top Bottom