• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ESAM is going to do gay Pikachu things to people.

Snipa is going to grab people.

I'm going to beat people.

Get at me.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yes u should come here for sure

gigs is just too out of the way for a not so fun experience, when theres an equally not amazing experience right next door to me! :D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
yes u should come here for sure

gigs is just too out of the way for a not so fun experience, when theres an equally not amazing experience right next door to me! :D
Sadly, I think I'm going to Gigs :(

How far is poinciana from here and gigs?
Poinciana is in/near Kissimmee. Gigs is 90 minutes from me. This tourny is LOL hours away.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea seibrik seriously bring a tv.

(might bring blazblue setup for anyone whos down to learn and **** :3)

Master Raven

Smash Master
If Seibrik is able to drive me then I might go, 'cause my parents have preparation plans for Disney this weekend and they won't have time to take me on Sat.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
maaaaayyyyyybbbbeeeeee

neil knows too much.

u dnt mind if we use up one tv for blazblue right?

Master Raven

Smash Master
>_> Not a good idea, especially considering Brawl tourneys take so long to finish. I think we should save the BlazBlue stuff for after the tourney.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Heya, I might want to come. Just a question, I'll bring my SD card to save some replays, do you guys have the unlmt. replay time hack? If not, i have my own hacks on my SD card. Will i be allowed to use them on the Wii i'm playing on?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^smart man.

and cannot wait to see riddle join that train too :3.

btw snipa if needed i got u covered on singles entree

DFEAR

Smash Hero
>_> ur more likely to win more money in bb than in brawl. MM's are always 10$+ no less ;_;

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
And... Why do I have to be your rival?
Just going by what you said during our match " If this were a fighting game we'd be rivals ".
Right before your girlfriend thought she spotted a bald spot on my head =X.

I might just play blazblue casually anyway I suck at quarter circles and what not , grabbing and desynching are all I know.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Just going by what you said during our match " If this were a fighting game we'd be rivals ".
Right before your girlfriend thought she spotted a bald spot on my head =X.

I might just play blazblue casually anyway I suck at quarter circles and what not , grabbing and desynching are all I know.
Haha, me too. I actually **** up Arakune's cloud... >_< So, meh.

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok.....so listen up.

The store is being run by new ppl again. However these ppl are suggesting ridiculous prices and requirements to me to run my monthlies. Such as limiting the tournament to 4 tvs, paying per tv per hour and some other stuff. I'm going to try to work out something for this tournament on Saturday so we don't really have to deal with too much of this but based on what is being said to me it would look like I'd in the end have to end up paying for each tournament out of my own pocket or raise door fees / entry fees and I'm not about to do either of those.

So just a heads up to everyone that this might actually be the last Pnt monthly on this saturday. Sry guys. I'll let everyone know more about whats up as I get more details, most likely by the end of tonight.

**** these ppl

Top Bottom