• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vYn's monthlies at Play' N ' Trade Ft.Lauderdale (Cancelled)

Coffee™

I need it....
OK...I'm going to be going to NY for about a month so the next tournament won't fall on fall on the 2nd Saturday of July like it normally wouhaveld have and will instead fall on the 18th of July...So keep that in mind and lets try to make a big turnout at this one people.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
OK...I'm going to be going to NY for about a month so the next tournament won't fall on fall on the 2nd Saturday of July like it normally wouhaveld have and will instead fall on the 18th of July...So keep that in mind and lets try to make a big turnout at this one people.
Takes the oppurtunity to host a tournement on the second saturday*

Coffee™

I need it....
I'd like to know who still has intentions of coming to this on the 18th since Gigabits and apparently some other tournament are scheduled for this date as well. If there arent enough people interested I simply might not do a tournament this month and just do it in august.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
NO ONE

can stop

galuda

'cept the JUICE

and....... ThaCHIEF

and whoever beat him at FL gaming

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have to challenge your ics... I've already defeated one in orlando (x-factor). So time to move my rank up before taking on galuuda
I welcome the challenge , we still haven't even played yet lol.
Does this mean you think Galuuda is more of a challenge than me o_o?

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok so I guess this is still on though I still would like to know who else is coming (posting on PSP) and Nick im winning this. >=|

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just making sure this is happening on the 18th as planned o.o and r@vyn i challenge that position against riddle as well!!

btw: everyone come to this instead of gigabits o.o

Top Bottom