• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Definitely going to Fusion on Sunday in south jersey. As for Saturday if I go to a tourney it should be V17 unless ya'll wanna get ***** at MD/VA.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
go to md/va and take me so i can play the brawl+ heads in P:M b4 i move to NC. I'm gonna be out here a extra week or 2 because my job is taking long as hell to transfer me -_-

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im down for sat. sunday i got work 4 to 8 which ill try to get out of. lets decide soon

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It's 2 hours and 15 minutes from me, and that's google maps. Given traffic on the parkway on a saturday when everyone's going to the beach, at least 3 hours.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that darn traffic

but google maps estimates with the speed limit i think. providing theres no traffic it always takes less than what google maps says

Keitaro

I got work Saturday morning so I'm not going to anything that day.

I'm definetly going to Fusion so if you get off you should come with Seph. Eazy may be staying over my place Saturday night and coming with us too.

If you're plans get cancelled lemme pick you up Xio!!

Keitaro

Yup!!

Was thinking that we all gotta play sometime but there aren't really any tournies worth practicing for except Apex.

The week before Apex I'll be playing every day though.

Keitaro

:0 Should be. I'll keep that in mind.

I'm still hoping my parents leave for the weekend so I can house alot of people.

But for now I can do you, Sneak, DEHF, and Bardull (if they stay by my place)

Each person gotta pay $5.00 dollars which covers free juice and rides to the venue and back the whole weekend. If any other crew members wanna stay by like Eazy of course, let me know.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
sneak come over with keitaro when he come plays. fusion has brawl (insert math symbol) and low tiers i think

so def im gonna just go sunday then. altho i do wanan go saturday too since its my only day off. im pretty sure ill find someone for sunday ive been covering al ota ppls shifts lately. that means a big fat check this friday so pumped.

i also have a present for keitaro soon lolol

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
I almost did. Just too much to go back lol. Chibo once u ezperiance endgame (which takes 2 full years back then) life is just not as easy lmao

For now vindictus beta if what I'm waiting for. Hey u still play ff13? I can't get passed mission 62

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hm that not be close. i need to stay over a super old friends house. he livesi n mount holly in nc. i wonder how much it would be far from u o.O

Keitaro

Yeah we need to play guys. My last day working at Red Robin is next week Wednesday night so I'll be free all day Thursday to play.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
what happened with red robins?

is it a bad job? its my all time fav restaurant. **** is gdlk

"keitaro uzumaki jr, another basket of fries :D "

Keitaro

Sooo many people quit/get fired weekly that they make me work an insane amount of hours every week.

Plus my 2 favorite managers quit and one of the new managers is a **** who happens to work on almost all the shifts I work on so I decided to put in my 2 weeks notice early.

Also working at a restaurant is a pain in the *** at times, I'm completely sick of it (been there for a year now)

I also have to dorm at NJIT at the end of August so I had to quit eventually. Made some cool friends there and alota hot chicks. But now its time to do the same dorming for the first time.

Keitaro

Yeah I know :( My mom outta nowhere said I'm dorming and I was cool with it.

Ill still have my home in Piscataway though and I'll be around a lot cause my gf lives near Rutgers so everything should still be cool.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Awesome. Thanks for consistently putting up P:M vids. Definitely a fan.

Sooo many people quit/get fired weekly that they make me work an insane amount of hours every week.

Plus my 2 favorite managers quit and one of the new managers is a **** who happens to work on almost all the shifts I work on so I decided to put in my 2 weeks notice early.

Also working at a restaurant is a pain in the *** at times, I'm completely sick of it (been there for a year now)

I also have to dorm at NJIT at the end of August so I had to quit eventually. Made some cool friends there and alota hot chicks. But now its time to do the same dorming for the first time.
Man, Red Robin sounds really good right about now. Haven't been there since... KTAR2, I think.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i took off all of aug 1-8 lol im so godam sick of lifeguarding. i kinda also dont play this anymore >_>

Keitaro

***** get ***** at life!!

I slept over Eazy's place in Camden last night and chilled with Sizzler and Nairo all day today. I'm already ready for Apex now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom