• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
rvcc is having a tourny for reach, brawl, kart and um rockband. i think smash is 2v2 only tho. someone come register is like 1 - 26 of oct for some reason lol i think its students only o.o hopefully not

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
rvcc is having a tourny for reach, brawl, kart and um rockband. i think smash is 2v2 only tho. someone come register is like 1 - 26 of oct for some reason lol i think its students only o.o hopefully not
Well I was a student there last year and I still have my ID and G number so I'm pretty sure that I could enter :D We should team!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol that is very true.

but yea its a 2v2 tourny and i played the best guy and his luigi was deacent but L roll all day lmao, so ima team with a lvl 9 ill tell ya how it goes >_>

Keitaro

lol that is very true.

but yea its a 2v2 tourny and i played the best guy and his luigi was deacent but L roll all day lmao, so ima team with a lvl 9 ill tell ya how it goes >_>
wtf!! I told you I'll team, just let me come and ****. I'm assuming you're talking about Steve, yeah he's decent. Watch out for the Kirby player though, he's better. MOTHER****ER INVITE ME!!!!!

Edit: You are now being blackmailed Seph, you have a couple hours to let me team with you. If not I will call up one of my RVCC friends, find out the date and time of the tourney, team with him, and destory you and your lvl 9 lol!

Keitaro

Agreed my ***!!

But I'm sure most of us will be playing it at least for fun.

What system you guys got? I'll probably be playing online for the PS3 version.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Watching the legend of the seeker OMG!
At a beach house but watching nerdy tv shows:)
Feels good to be me!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol keitaro u can team xD but we gota go easy on them ! go to rvgametournament.web.com and sign up

Keitaro

I was leaving Busch last night and saw the paper for the tourney but it was already too late :p Lucky!!

I wonder what the prize was.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I was leaving Busch last night and saw the paper for the tourney but it was already too late :p Lucky!!

I wonder what the prize was.
I went there cuz I saw a flyer and asked what the prize was. Then I left and played poker and won $35 :D

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
During the TASA tourney everyone told me not to publically announce it or else spam would show up and take the money. You guys just all hate competition for free money xD

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
well, i found that day of about that tourny, so i just went. i gotta take adv of what i can at rutgers dudes, i dont have time to go to tournies on weekends. i dont wanna play keitaro in finals every time and always lose =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom