• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Crewmates must now pay $5.00 for weekend housing at my place

Due to OOC/OOS demand/fairness, my father possibly being home, me driving many of you back and forth, and my own convinience, all crewmates planning on staying over my house this Apex weekend must pay me $5.00 for the entire weekend.

Regardless of the price this is still much cheaper than any hotel you can find and if you complain I will be pissed :D Also if you don't pay ill be pissed :mad:, but don't worry, I'll make sure you do.

If you have any questions text/call me and I'll respond whenever.

Keitaro

Lol thanks. Also if anyone wants to play with DEHF and myself tonight feel free to come by. Also anybody that I'm housing can start coming over to stay whenever they're ready just text me. (Xzax and Kingtoon may be coming today)

Feel free to bring a tube tv!! Only got 1 atm.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
does keit have a place to sleep on or should i just go home and come back the next day lol

Keitaro

Well there is a nice sexy carpet :D

@ Eazy: That long couch has already been taken by DEHF for 2 nights :0

DEHF and I auto have the long couches. There are about 3 other sleepable couches in the basement too. Get them while it lasts!! Besides that the floor is all carpet and there should be plenty blankets but if you would like to make sure then bring one.

We'll be able to work stuff out.

Only situation is picking people up from the train station. I do not wanna leave people in my house while I go to pick people up so most likely everyone will be coming with me in the van for station pickups. Deal with it!!

Also anyone taking the train (Orion, Eazy, Sneak etc) please try to let me know when you will be arriving over here if you can.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Guys I'll be staying in the hotel with Canada because I wanna get that experience. Might be the last time I can go to such a huge *** tourney.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the tourny is going nuts. i won 2 money matches 5 bucks each and im going to get tauntalus today xD

i cant beleive i had that death pool with rain shadow defh and dazwa -_-

at least i beat dazwa ;D

Keitaro

Good news guys.

I decided not to dorm this semester since I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'll be in the Rutgers area as usual.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
who knows anything about linux. my idiot windows crashed and now i gota use linux.
im so lost in this bs operating systemi cant run any exe from windows D;

Keitaro

I have no idea how to use that. Wasn't that supposed to be the new Windows thing years ago?

It never jumped off or anything.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
k wine is working for most things. ima just pirate a working 7 again tho. btw scott pilgrim turned out to be really cool game o.O

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Thread is so inactive:(.
I hope everyone is getting super booty.
Not like having sex with a super hero super booty.
More like I hope your skill level isnt dropping to a level of super bootiness.

Keitaro

I hope it aint guys. I only played with Eazy so far this semester. All you other guys must be rusty :(

Where Seph at?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I decided if I play in tourney i'm gonna just time people out with wario lol.

if people bring stuff i have a lounge.

Keitaro

Seph's rust almost never shows when he hasn't played for a month+. Good stuff dude, come to KTAR 3 then you can quit. Then after you quit again ill play you the week before KTAR 4 so you can come to that then quit again :D

Keitaro

Np dude, Eazy will probably be at my place so you can stay with me. Are you coming MD/VA with anyone else?

Keitaro

Aight that's all good. What day/days would you need housing? I'm good for housing Friday night, and or Saturday night.

Keitaro

Aight. My address is 513 Willow Ave. Piscataway NJ. Just let me know when you guys are coming on friday and everything's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom