• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE

IS MY DRUG

I SAID YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE!!!

Tonight is RUN's practice night. Eazy and Seph will be here soon and Xio will come later. LETS GOOO!!

@ Heero: Hmm, well it'll probably be in October then. Was gonna host one in July but all the good dates are taken. August is balls cause of all the crazy events and if you do September I'll do October. There will no doubt be one in the early fall though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
woly thanks so much brah.

sooooo ill update this with smash related things after playing spam for like 5 hours today

Keitaro

I feel completely unprepared for Apex lol!

Was gonna ask Eazy if I can stay over a weekend to play and just chill too but that weekend is Chen's b-day along with the KOTC tourney that I have to host :/ Another time.

But yeah I need to play eventually. Haven't played for almost 2 weeks now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
17th and 18th is gonna be such a good weekend of practice for me with 2 tournies that weekend and housing ally for like 3 days lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
17th and 18th is gonna be such a good weekend of practice for me with 2 tournies that weekend and housing ally for like 3 days lol

Keitaro

I may be housing DEHF for a week before Apex so I get good practice then but that's so far away.

Don't think I'm going to V17 cause I don't really like that place. I do like the South Jersey tourney so i ll be there as long as I don't have work.

If I do have work the its still okay cause I probably am not tourney ready yet anyway but id really like to come to just chill at least.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i told this dude at the pool i would teach his kids swimming

FKKKK!

how do i do this lmao can i utube how to teach swimming?! hes gonna pay so much

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Fcking baught 90$ jeans. I'm sooo pissed I don't have for rizs now lmao sht I wanna return them but....

Keitaro

Those jeans must be crazy then. I bought an $80 pair of MFG jeans before so I understand.

You know you're able to freely stay at my place Sneak. I'm not 100% sure I'm staying at my own house though. If my parents end up not going to Ohio then I may stay with other smashers in a hotel for cheap.

Keitaro

**** you all.

I wanna visit Eazy'ssss. I haven't met his adorable golden cat yet.

@Seph: am I driving you to the tourney?? Ill text asking ya in the morning if you suck and don't respond soon.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keit ur txts are either not sending or ur johnning and not even sending them lmao

im going with xio but he cant stay so ill leave with u if thats okay. its late as hell tho so idk if i wanan go i accidently stayed up playing some other game lmao

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lmfao at doom haha u always get me u creep

they do look good but ether is rediculously right i coulda found them def online or something for 50, 45. so gay -_____- haha my gf was with me i guess i was showing off a lil

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
xD cuz i didint wanna go unless u forced me to. are we gonna go this saturday lets make sure we do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom