• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

I'm surprised how quickly those levels go by, but I guess there are more than 5 in that one shadow.

All I know how to play against ZSS is don't get hit and steal the suit pieces.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I'm surprised how quickly those levels go by, but I guess there are more than 5 in that one shadow.

All I know how to play against ZSS is don't get hit and steal the suit pieces.
every game has 6 levels, minus easy modo which has 5 iirc :D

I forget why I ever picked up Snake. I think it started when I had issues with Falco against certain characters. Snake/Falco was a good combination people said. After that, the explosives took over. That stuff is too much fun to use. It makes Snake ditto's the bomb ;p Although, after playing Melee more often than Brawl, I have kind of been focusing on space camping rather than straight out camp my opponent which means less explosives.

Why the heck should I bother about camping my opponent with grenades when I can get closer to them and outrange them that way or bait at close ranges. It's more fun that way and it's just as effective because you typically hold more power being the attacker from a mental standpoint. If you close your opponent to the edge of the stages by spacing them out, what can they do other than to give up their position eventually. They will have to approach in some way or faulter eventually.

Oh, I started playing the MGS games after Brawl. I honestly had never heard of him before this happened.

Yung Mei

i started using snake because i felt like i need to main someone aside from Falcon in tournies

then i played MGS

then i mained Snake because he was alpha as hell in MGS3

Ganon, Snake, Falcon. The manly combo main lul

Well, Zajice. What if we turned the snake social touhou for the hell of it.

Flandre will eat you grrr

Yung Mei

^^^^ I AGREE

on a side note, i finally managed to beat Perfect Cherry Blossom

such a wonderful OST :D

-Ran

Smash Master
I've only played one Metal Gear [Peace Walker], and that was waaay after I was using Snake. I started using Snake because my friends thought he was a bad character and they were complaining since I had planned just to keep using Marth in Brawl. Since they had all picked new characters, they informed me that I had to as well.

Let the Touhou conversion begin. We need social groups, a thread title change, avatars to boot, and sig changes. Don't forget to spam images here either. And always discuss touhou.

Was Peace Walker any good? Honestly, Subsistence is probably the best of the series. The PSP game I had was just horrible.

Yung Mei

i should change my signature and my avatar to a different touhou

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
first tourney in two months this weekend.

have practiced once in the last two months.

this isn't going to be pretty.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Let the Touhou conversion begin. And always discuss touhou.
It really is fun. I'm glad I gave it a try.

i should change my signature and my avatar to a different touhou
If we do this theme, Imma have to hop on board too.

first tourney in two months this weekend.

have practiced once in the last two months.

this isn't going to be pretty.
" Simba Remember who you are." I'd still bet my money on you. You got this! Top AU player gonna dominate!

Then it's time to go Terminator mode. Power shield + tilts and throws.
I like this method.
sounds like a good way to lose.
There really is no reason to lose :/ If you want a good comparison, look at some early Japanese release videos where all we see is hard core spacing and camping. In relation, look at some of the more US based stuff where players get aggro approaches to work (like ally). Brawl favors defense, but it's not like you cannot make an upfront strategy work through spacing, baiting, and reads.

Anyway, http://wii.ign.com/articles/119/1194163p1.html

There are quite a few interesting release for Japan later this year and early next year. A new fire emblem game and such. It looks like the 3DS might make a comeback.

Attila_

BRoomer
can't bait an mk, unless he's really terrible.

can't bait a diddy kong, cause nana oos is god.

can camp them both though :D

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've barely played touhou and I find the vast majority of its fanbase to be creepy

ZUN is a good composer though, like a lot of the music

Attila_

BRoomer
this one is just a monthy, so no, it wont.

there's a national in 3 weeks that might be... the timezone difference is pretty terrible, though.

Top Bottom