• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
the ditto is quite easily my favourite mu. camping with four nades and two c4s is extremely satisfying; love overloading the opponent and watching them struggle to keep up with what's on screen.

also love the fact that snake can juggle snake and can punish his mistakes...

gw is pretty gay for snake, but snake probably has the advantage. the match just needs to be played nice and slow, and snake shouldnt take risks, even when the payoff would be sufficiently large. if he does this, it shouldnt be easy for gw at all.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
why does gw have the percent lead in the first place?

:troll:

its not too bad, link them explosions and use more c4 and nikita.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
So I've had the pleasure of playing Hawaii's top player, LethalTrilogy.
We had some fun *** Snake dittos. We were trading wins off about evenly, until he decided to go ROB and completely **** me over. I can't powershield on wifi and LT was capitalizing on every single mistake I was making. Then we went last stock/last hit in oli/snake, but he beat me. He also bodied my Wario with his falco.. I beat his diddy/link afterwards :D

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
the ditto is quite easily my favourite mu. camping with four nades and two c4s is extremely satisfying; love overloading the opponent and watching them struggle to keep up with what's on screen.

also love the fact that snake can juggle snake and can punish his mistakes...

gw is pretty gay for snake, but snake probably has the advantage. the match just needs to be played nice and slow, and snake shouldnt take risks, even when the payoff would be sufficiently large. if he does this, it shouldnt be easy for gw at all.
Agreed, overloaded stages is what makes Snake dittos epic.
And False, can we play some matches soon now that you have wi-fi?
Btw, if there any other snakes who play wi-fi here and up to some brawls please tell me.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Snake dittos can be made even more interesting by playing them on dark stages (frigate) and/or stages with moving backgrounds (Lylat)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Why is your text blackkkkkkk? lol

On a side note: There have been documented cases of me using Snake again. Ive decided to revive it. Hollaaaa.

:phone:

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Kmf I'm down but I only have a wiimote lol. Gimme your fc!

:phone:
Well, I have 2 Wii's (devorced parents, yeah I'm a lucky f*ucker having 2 wii's) and therfore 2 FC's.
4427-1407-8603. I suggest you add this fc. I think it's best if we play Next weekend considering our difference in time zones. I'll hit you up in a PM about exact times we can come online if that's cool with you. I'll be online next week on workdays, if we come across each other, we might also be able to play.
And you're telling me you normally play with a GC controller?

And Wilmenz, I think you can hit a button in your CP saying you want to show signature at each post.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Etecoon Snake ditto me whenever we at the same tourny again bro
I'm probably not going to anything any time soon but if I do yeah we can ditto

false I wanna play you sometime, get at me on AIM(liquidwind2) I can usually play any time I'm around

ErikG

Smash Ace
Everyone playing wifi makes me almost want to figure out if I can get wifi to work on my wii. Almost.

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
I play WiFi (Ladder)

I challenge anyone to... find someone with more losses than me

99 :awesome:

Mike2

Smash Ace
started playing marvel a couple of days ago

real fighting games are hard XD
and they say this is a n00b friendly game too. i'm still getting ssfiv arcade when it comes out

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
the text isn't black, it's just the exact same color as the Revolution background. I think it's hilarious. I used to know the one for the classic/smashblue skins too.

etecoon

Smash Hero
that almost makes me want to play brawl again

almost

I deleted all my hacks, notes, and pics too so it'd be a pain to get that working again anyway

etecoon

Smash Hero
Why would you do that etecoon man :(
brawl can be a massive time and money drain and I didn't feel like it was worth it unless you can become top 1-2 in your region, at my best I was 8th. more productive things I can do than play and dissect brawl 5+ hours a day and things I want to buy that are easier to acquire when I'm not dropping $30-50 every other week to go to tournaments. so deleting all my brawl stuff made sense because I'm not taking the game seriously anymore, it was just wasting a ton of space on my desktop

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I love Coco so much. I'm sad that I have no cable, and horrible internet. I'd definitley be watching his TBS show.

Top Bottom