• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I colllect name colors like Pokemon Cards.

That being said, the only one I went after just to have was the super-easy TO one... haha.... I actually cared for Debater and Smash Researcher... Moderator was more given than earned.

:093:

SuSa

I don't care about icons, and there's only like 2 colors I could get. =P BBR and Moderator.

The orangish-yellow Writer/Artist color is like...impossible to get

EDIT:
And anyways, it's not about the colors. All that does is state I've made it my obligation to volunteer my time to something.

TO = Hosting Tournament(s)
Debater = Debating
Smash Researcher = Researching the data of Brawl
Moderator = Making sure the site runs smoothly and such

etecoon

Smash Hero
premium = researcher > TO > BBR IMO

other colors I don't care about, I'm too cheap and paranoid about buying **** online to get premium though even though it's the same color I post with half the time. not hosting tournaments any time soon(I actually could now but it'd be pretty pointless and I don't feel like it...), and I troll too much to get researcher/debater/mod and that would also keep me out of the BBR even if I ever got good enough to warrant being in it <_<

edit: do researcher/debater have the same color? I'm confused lol

SuSa

Debator is pink, Lab is cyan.

Writer/Artist IIRC have the same color.

I'm suprised I'm in any of the things I am with the amount of times I've
abused loopholes to get away with trolling
been awesome.

Someone, prank etecoon or the deathgod will be after you.

I think I have come to a conclusion to melee exclusive players. Unless they are moving at a rate similar to 20 inputs per second, they get bored.

etecoon

Smash Hero
SNAKE BOARDS

I'm ****ing hungry what should I eat

cereal
hot pockets
spaghetti

THIS IS IMPORTANT

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
That will be the last we ever see of Yume :(
Meh, I doubt that.
it's not as much fun as peeps say. I haate dancing :(
I'm tall and awkward
I personally love dancing. It was one of the ways that I lost weight for the military. (All I need to do now is get the paper work finished up and I will be a future corpsman waiting for boot.)
That and I walked a lot. I done 17 miles straight in 1 day. **** my feet were sore the next day!
Anyways, try this type of dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bX5LyC6vw
If you are not ready to fall down after 20 minutes of that then I respect you. My legs could take it, but my body wasn't getting enough oxygen!!!! I was starting to black out!
So yeah, lesson learned, dance instead of smoking weed.
"Say no to drugs and yes to dancing."

I'm out of useable pranks, I used one on etecoon, the other is used on me
Etecoon is not pink, your prank has failed.

That and I walked a lot. I done 17 miles straight in 1 day. **** my feet were sore the next day!
I feel I walk too much. I walk at least 2.5 miles every monday, wed, and friday to get to one of my classes and back. Then, another mile to and back to my classes on tues and thurs. So, almost 10 miles in a week. And a lot of time used up in the day to get places >_>

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
but it takes a day though (or when the admins receive the prank request) and since it's sent in, it may as well be used up.

I cannot get the last word over you can I TDM ._. I need to work on that. If the prank fails, try me next. Anyway, the prank fails because etecoon wanted it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
velox is mad because I have a pink name

can't see it? that's because it's INVISIBLE!

I am just going to ignore you etecoon as if you were invisible. Darn, I cannot do that because to ignore you means to have accepted that you existed in the first place. darn paradox.
*head hurts*

I hate dealing with math formulas..... yeah that that is now 90% of my job practically is to look at data and use formulas. T_T
Give me something to do with math related stuff. I like doing it.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I actually found out from being ridiculous sick for the past week or so(mostly better now) that I can do a decent snake voice when sick

next time I get horrendously ill I'm taking susa's snake video guides and dubbing over them : p

Hmm... It seems like this would need to work through Microsoft Excel or something like that. I'll give it a whirl and see what you think of it.

SuSa

I soooo want to recreate those vids at some point in time, and plan the information in a better way so that things are organized and I don't repeat myself going in circles.

Of course, this won't be for months upon months seeing as I no longer have a way to record. Unless I can figure out a way to hook up my laptop to my huge *** projector and have the projector split the image data by displaying it on my screen (for me to play, duhhh) and onto the laptop for me to record. I can't buy a capture card or anything. =[ and I doubt this is possible... and if I do update the vids I want good quality...

Then next time you are ill you should dub over those instead. =P

@Xeylode
Unless you know a programming language to perform a mathematical operation that requires a range and a variable (0-250 and Pummel Frames) that outputs the 250 solutions in some form (notepad file's fine if each solution gets its own line) you won't be able to do this for me.

Alternatively you can do 7000~ operations and put the in an Excel sheet.

etecoon

Smash Hero
that would depend on what kind of input your laptop could accept...I have RCA splitters so I can have something going into my TV and my dazzle at the same time but not having a capture card I'm guessing that wouldn't work for you

and when I do it the screen loses like half it's brightness lol

SuSa

Well, I have a $600 projector screen that recieves input from my laptop. =P Just need to find out if it can accept input from something else and display it on the laptop.

EXTREMELY doubtful, and I don't even think it's technically possible by the method I'm thinking of.

etecoon

Smash Hero
all you need is duct tape and a hammer

this might be why I'm bad with electronics...

Alright, well I got all the calculations done, however, I still need to figure out how to get microsoft to auto round down numbers. I know it is possible somehow, I just need to look it up.

SuSa

It doesn't actually need to, as the result should be fairly clear. (Meaning, i can round down myself just by looking at it)

It just looks better when displayed.

And how the hell did you do 7000~ calculations that fast? Or am I just stupid and Excel has some stupid cool way of doing what I wanted...

It doesn't actually need to, as the result should be fairly clear. (Meaning, i can round down myself just by looking at it)

It just looks better when displayed.

And how the hell did you do 7000~ calculations that fast? Or am I just stupid and Excel has some stupid cool way of doing what I wanted...
There is :D

Plus, I got it to round down for you. You got a few character pummeling speeds I could use to test this out? I did it with the 12 pummel speed number you did and I got this range.

0 pummels from 0-38%
1 pummels from 39-130%
2 pummels from 131-222%
3 pummels from 223-250%

Top Bottom