• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is a social thread Sinz. This would be stupid in any other thread. Except in the Disco Room obv.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its still a ton of one line posts that are just nonsensical. :/

The social threads were made for the players to get to know each other better. Not to just to spam aimlessly. Even though it is a social thread all of the global rules apply.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, don't be so uptight Sinz. We're just having fun in here. Not like we're derailing a useful thread anything like that.

Modding nonsense that's ruining a helpful thread = good.

Modding nonsense that's doing nothing = useless.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I wish I could make it, but I think im going to a different tournament that day. If I had a ride I would go to hot dickings though
wow. I might be going to it and I really wanna play you. YOu sort of came out of nowhere and I really like your snake. I've got a good feeling about you, like you can be the ally of the midwest ;)

hunger!

Smash Champion
wow. I might be going to it and I really wanna play you. YOu sort of came out of nowhere and I really like your snake. I've got a good feeling about you, like you can be the ally of the midwest ;)
midwest already has one of those. his name is Grimace. :)

but infern didn't come out of no where. he just used to play ike. he picked up a good character and boom bam tada.

napZzz

Smash Hero

but infern didn't come out of no where. he just used to play ike. he picked up a good character and boom bam tada.
stop lurking!!!!

and grimace looked pretty good but I never got to play him. Are you just hyping him up cuz he's your friend? lol.

Someday I'mma be good JUS WAIT

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh man, Zajice, you're beastly! You totally have potential to play with the pros!

/self encouragement

hunger!

Smash Champion
stop lurking!!!!

and grimace looked pretty good but I never got to play him. Are you just hyping him up cuz he's your friend? lol.

Someday I'mma be good JUS WAIT
nah. ALOT of people say grimace plays similar to ally. just not as smart. imo, hes the only competition ally has in terms as best double's snake. but might just be me saying that. i havent been to any nationals or anything...oh wait. =P but im done on these boards.

GOD KAIS!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
haha thanks for the encouragement and compliment, I appreciate the recognition, if you were going to Pound 4 I would play u then but not sure if you are going or not

I never got to play Grimace back at springfield, although if I had I would have lose cause I sucked balls (no homo) back then. I really do want to play him now though, his snake looked pretty ****

I also wanted to play against Infern. I also had the same feeling as nappy (Nappy seems interesting to fight too) but I'm not going to pound 4 :(

Ey, I think you and nappy can make a good team. What do you think?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Since you guys are not going to Pound 4, there is a national tournament being planned in Ohio around June or so. I will definetly be there so you guys should come too, it be great to play all you guys.

Bad-timing D:

My wii isn't working now. There's a problem with the disc reading so let's play tomorrow ^_^

edit: gonna sleep btw. Im gonna log out

napZzz

Smash Hero
I go to tourneys all the time.

I place decent at out of state tourneys usually and **** like 95% of the locals I Go to.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So ppl on AiB ladder is telling me that my Snake is very defensive.
So what are somethings that I should do to be better offensively?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Brawl is a defensive game. You're doing it right. And people can beat the poop out of Snake if he messes up, so maybe not a bad thing.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I wanted to show the gifs I made via photoshop but half of them are bugging out and not showing the frames with the glow bubbles..

I need to re-record the footage....

P.S. The number of frames Snake is at a disadvantage after getting shielded is basically:

Disadvantage = remainder of Snake's attack animation frames until IASA frame or end - shield stun.

I wish I could have a good snake D: <
You already have one :/

Your 2nd place at power rankings
Yumewomiteru said:
Snake is all about defense. Use offense if your against Olimar

Top Bottom