• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

is anyone from sunnyvale or nearby going to this?

cuz it would suck to bus for 2 hours to and fro at 7AM and 11PM (dunno if they even work that early/late)

prob only going on Sunday

onski?

Smash Ace
My question still stands
I'm going to have a chat with Sheridan in the immediate future, wherein we will discuss rules, melee matters, and his sex life. after us grown ups have spake, i'll refine the rules and everything.

i put that on mamas.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Petition to Mitchell Tang

(9:31:18 PM) Scar: lol goddammit jeff
(9:31:45 PM) Scar: seriously though you should team with me at r3
(9:31:50 PM) Scar: omg the vids
(9:31:54 PM) Scar: would be soooo
(9:31:55 PM) Scar: ****ing
(9:31:55 PM) Scar: ****
(9:32:25 PM) silentspectre62: hahah i guess
(9:32:48 PM) Scar: ok **** so we're teaming
(9:33:01 PM) Scar: k i posted it on the boards
(9:33:10 PM) silentspectre62: u have to ask tang first
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone who knows Mitchell Tang join me in my petition

Tang let me team with SS @ r3 dude

and it's not for me, or for SS or even for you, it's bigger than that

it's for an idea

the idea that east coast and west coast and even the strongest of rivalries in smash are awesome because of hype but at the same time we're all smashers and we all have the same passions and in the end we're all on the same team

also bc its gonna be ****in RAAAAAPE

anyways Tang don't do it for me...

DO IT FOR MELEE

araknophobik

Smash Master
im personally suprised that jeff has aim
for some reason i assumed he had a computer running windows 98 thats filled spyware so he never used a computer for smashboards/facebook/aim

ZEDD

Smash Rookie
Lol I remember I was at Onski's house one night and he showed me the video of that girl with her eye being cut, sooooo nasty.
I know everybody is going to hate me for this, but is the tentative schedule up for debate?
One thing I believe that should be considered is Brawl doubles, because at B.I.O. 3, which had singles on day one, and doubles day two, and there was literally no people for doubles that sunday, so I suggest if you have brawl doubles the first day, finish it, and possibly start brawl pools at the end of Saturday, you will get much more money in the pot, iono if you care about that, it is just a suggestion. Remember variety is the spice of life, LOL

And Eggz is hungry to get second in melee singles, he is sooo determined.

Top Bottom