• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I'll be attending, don't know if I'm entering though. lol like my sorry *** matters.

Also, I haven't read many post but I did see there is a noticable shortage of tvs for a regional tourney.

I MAY bring a full set up. Onski, I'll be speaking to ya personally brotha.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Everyone make sure to put on the KAGE tag when you play mango
Its important
=)

phazermuffin

Smash Apprentice
we are going to pick up connor from his house around 3:30 on friday and head to mccain's house =D then around 10:30 ish we'll leave for tofu's house cause he doesn't get home until midnight

Zoap

Smash Master
You can put me down for one tv(i might bring two) but I will only be in attendance on Sat. Hence I pose the question, If Hostility and I make it out of Teams and or I make it out of Singles Pools, can I allocate who my spot goes to for the next day?

O and do I get some kind of discount for just a TV?

onski?

Smash Ace
You can put me down for one tv(i might bring two) but I will only be in attendance on Sat. Hence I pose the question, If Hostility and I make it out of Teams and or I make it out of Singles Pools, can I allocate who my spot goes to for the next day?

O and do I get some kind of discount for just a TV?
if that happens, we'll figure something out. and i can give you a discount on the TV if we can use it both days

also anyone who brings a Gamecube and Melee + Memory Card, and lets us use the console for BOTH days will receive a GC discount which is probably going to be ~$2.50. we're still deciding

pockyD

Smash Legend
scar's teaming with lucky now

what this means for mango? who knows

maybe it's somebody's birthday or maybe there's mystery OOS attending

or maybe he's teaming with psychomidget for old time's sake?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Attn Joe and others that are staying at my place:

Just FYI, I need to get up early to get to the venue and help set up. This means you will also need to be out of the house early as well. By early I mean 8 or 8:30-ish. Seige, yes I have room in my car (I think) if you want a ride and can put up with getting up that early.

Scar

#HarveyDent
sry tofu you're too good im just broke and lucky and i have some teams experience and fox/falcon is at least 45x better than falco/falcon (re: me + shiz)

so yeah someone team w/ tofu

if he doesn't get a good partner i'll pay for his singles if me and lucky place

Top Bottom