• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quiznos presents Brawl V 11/30 Thanks for coming

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
isnt this thread reallyo ld and dead?
The new info for this months tourney is up. Champ did not make a new thread and instead just posted the new info on the first post.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Broccoli and Cheese soup is toooooo good. I'm getting that next time. I ate it when it was cold the first time lol

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
oman
fjsuifhsfhodfuighdfshgosfgjipsghspofghpsfiohgposfghpsghpiosfgho;sdfhg[pghpdfogh;pghaipurhkawjeepawha
etaewtoaithgiogho[iarhto[ihagg

i promised id go :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
JTB, go to this and let's hang out. I'll give you match up tips, even though you shouldn't need them. noooooob :)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Cant wait for the sandwiches!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
are you going to this, the great peon?

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
im not sure. choknater CANCELLED our honeymoon getaway so ill be home on the weekend, i think. i m ight have obligations to my dads side of the family though. ill probably go to connors on the 29th. theres a possibility we might spend the night there and go to this. i did promise id go to the next once. but ive since quit brawl. so idk if my obligation stands. and i havent seen my gf in a week so i might say **** it to smash entirely

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im not sure. choknater CANCELLED our honeymoon getaway so ill be home on the weekend, i think. i m ight have obligations to my dads side of the family though. ill probably go to connors on the 29th. theres a possibility we might spend the night there and go to this. i did promise id go to the next once. but ive since quit brawl. so idk if my obligation stands. and i havent seen my gf in a week so i might say **** it to smash entirely
:C im sorry nee-chan....!

LOL coincidence. i actually decided to not go to sta. maria by denying my obligation to my dad's side of the family. their family reunions are full of drinking and karaoke and kid games... i have a lot of other responsibilities to deal with at home and it's really crunch time for my youth group

ownzed

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
I can carpool if you can get a ride to my place, i live in between the district and tustin market place.

And leon yes i finished tsukihime i loved it. now to play the game but i don't have a pc right now..lol
lemme know when you want it and ill put it on a flash drive <3

JDM

Smash Champion
I can carpool if you can get a ride to my place, i live in between the district and tustin market place.

And leon yes i finished tsukihime i loved it. now to play the game but i don't have a pc right now..lol
Omg Edrees is in Irvine now :O?

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
o prolly wont b able 2 make it since im not getting home till late saturday night and i got **** 2 do *****es to c

Phew. Just got home. Shout outs.

Edrees-Mad <3 for giving me a ride home. make sure you keep driving under 20. =D

Mike Haze-Sorry for the surprise "grab" lol

Alex-Was on deck. lol

Twilight Kirby-Always a good time. I wish we could have teamed in doubles. That cinnamon Cookie was too good.

Jmex-You destroyed my Fox.

Vato-Good stuff in teams. It was too cold outside, but we couldn't just leave.

Fiction-Good god...thank you for that cookie.

Jebus-Still hilarious.

Joey-didn't really talk, but it was cool seeing you again.

Champ-I hope to get some friendlies in next time.

Race- My catch phrase is too good. lol

Lovage-Your shout out would have been here

Bardul-Marf skills? lol

Mog X-Your Kirby is amazing.

And everyone else who I eventually will remember, GG's. I just wish I could do better in tourneys. Maybe I should pick up Fox again....

G'night all. ^_^

Top Bottom