• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quinkfest in Milwaukee, WI Saturday June 18th

Quaz

Smash Master
Time it starts: show up no earlier than noon to whatever.
Adress is

5060 Greenbrook Terrace
Apt # 9203
Greenfield, WI 53220

The red circle is our apartment building to make it easier to find.

Park in the lot facing 51st street (its the lot on the other side of the lot infront of our apartment, you might have to go down a bit but there should be plenty of spaces). Dont park infront of the apartment.

We dont have to just do smash all day, bring other games/activities you'd like to do!

Smoking is no, drinking is yes as long as you do it responsibly.

Call us when you get here
My number: 847 772 3097
Sync's number: 414 698 7299

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
quinkfests are legit, although I haven't played quaz much, so it's been mainly sinkfests for me.
That picture helps directions a lot google/mapquest just says "destination is on right" after u turn onto greenbrook terrace.
Going home for weekend so I may go to this depending on when I return, will see.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'll definitely be here. If you guys are still having problems with your gamebridge, I'll get it set up. I gotta figure out what's wrong with mine too.

I'll also bring 2 super meat boy setups so we can do some 3 way races!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
rofl. I've been playing super meat boy and I am just as **** as pokemon puzzle league.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
I'll take $5MM on The Forest Dark World. Maybe $1 on Hospital/Salt Factory Light ;)

Btw Mundungu I finally beat the Guy Warp Zone and 4-Letter Word. Omg those stages are insane.

ORLY

Smash Master
Is this what it's like whenever I describe Smash to someone who has no idea what I'm talking about?

This all sounds like jibba jabba.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'll mm u all, u don't stand a chancewisconsin, or any other state for that matter

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
long time no see quaz, I just moved to milwaukee and I happen to live right down greenfield, so I can definitly go hang around to play some smash...I am going to give you a call later on, cause Ill be needing a ride, it wont be to far Ill assure you that.

hope to see ya soon bud.

Quaz

Smash Master
long time no see quaz, I just moved to milwaukee and I happen to live right down greenfield, so I can definitly go hang around to play some smash...I am going to give you a call later on, cause Ill be needing a ride, it wont be to far Ill assure you that.

hope to see ya soon bud.
WTF?!?!

This is AMAZING, it'll be like good times all over again dude ^_^

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Yea, sounds good steve. 3 way MM, winner take all dark forest run??

Daaam this fest is gonna be too good!

(obv all meat boy)

ORLY

Smash Master
Bzoo and Scythe: are you guys coming with? It's looking like a nice turnout. I only ask that we meet at my house and split the gas to get there and back.

Poor Chris is poor.

P.S. - I can pick up people from the train station. We'll be leaving around 5ish.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
does sync or you quaz live there?

I just noticed you moved to milwaukee, if that's so, then it will be better and easier for me to reach you than you living on kenosha.

Top Bottom