• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quinkfest in Milwaukee, WI Saturday June 18th

G

genkaku

I'm still debating. Looks like the only way we can go is if we're there from, like, 10-5.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
two weekends from now. #1 theres a tourney this weekend, #2 im hanging out with like 3 different friends this weekend, #3 ill have some friends from la crosse attending two weekends from now for the smb part of the fest, and #4 QUINKFEST 3!!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I think I'm seeing my fiancée this weekend too, but don't have to leave until sunday (early!) morning. So if I can come to quinkfest early (early!) and leave early I could possibly come but otherwise it's a no-go for me.

(Made it to the library today! ^_^)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I go to UWM so I'll see if I can take a bus out here or something, I hope.
I had to take the bus getting to downtown/uwm area for an interview. it's actually pretty easy, google map ftw.

Exarch: yea, I used to be in your shoes. looking foward in the day when you get to go to the libary to use the internet, lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I had to take the bus getting to downtown/uwm area for an interview. it's actually pretty easy, google map ftw.

Exarch: yea, I used to be in your shoes. looking foward in the day when you get to go to the libary to use the internet, lol.
Ok I'll find a bus route and find a way over there.

ORLY

Smash Master
If anyone from IL is going, I'll go too!

EDIT: Hey Sync, how were those dishes lolllllll

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Project M? :/ Not a fan but ok.

Let me figure out a bus route and I'll see if I can go.

Other problem I might have is if the bus' shut down I have no way to get back to UWM unless someone gives me a ride or I stay the night.

And I'd rather not ask for those since I think that would be really rude of me to ask.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Some computers have a sd card slot built into them, otherwise I think you use an sd card reader, which you'd have to buy somewhere. If you have a camera that will work for the same purpose then that should be fine.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Yea the library computers don't have an SD slot that I see. I think I might be able to use my camera, since it's got the USB to camera and the camera can read the SD card.

Good to know (I feel like an old person when it comes to this, "What's a mouse?")

Curious how Dungles and Quaz got their versions. But I should have this for the next fest (which will be 2 Project M setups if necessary.)

Also my hat is a Blue Northface hat. I need to stop leaving it places.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I want to thank Sync for driving to UWM to drop my phone off, it was very much appreciated.

I had a good time, Quaz and Sync were good hosts who let me stay the night when the buses closed down, and I learned what I need to do with Peach to get better with her. That and I'm interested in Falco and Roy more, but I'll make Peach the highest for now since it's baby steps.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Smash Bros Other M all day baybee!

Sync, you never payed me for your Dominoes!! Normally I wouldn't care, but technically I paid Dominoes money, and I just can't live with that.
don';t worry dungle, next time, I can get us some rocky rococo pizza, which is the shiz, its like the best pizza ever created, I was just SUPER dissapointed with that, hell even pizza hut is better

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
LOL Mundungu that's hilarious, and yeah I'll hand you a 20 next time I see you. MORE MEAT BOY! I'll try to get all my times with yours on a spreadsheet tonight. I kinda' wanna combine all of our times to get an insane leaderboard ranking or something. But more importantly...story mode race. All off the Light World ex. Cotton Alley + Bosses!!

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah...the reason I came to this thread.

Quinkfest 4 is THIS FRIDAY! Quaz will soon be changing the post. Let's get more confirmatory responses and arrival times so I don't leave you all outside this time!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
quaz and sync: i'm going to 2-3 stock you guys this weekned match after match, I'm practicing for smym, so start practicing :).

Top Bottom