• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queensland Social Thread

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This is pretty much the off topic of off topicness.
There's gonna be no real theme either. Just talk about what you want in here.

If this get's locked I'm gonna dispute it. I'm looking at Cao and Mic =_=

The only topic in here is whatever QLDers want to talk about that isn't quite smash related, but related to whatever you guys wanna talk about with other QLD smashers.

Since you guys seem to be reminded:

jfhesiuogabhahdiulsahfadsjfhdsjia;lgjnadshyudfl
is a spam post.

I went to work today lol
Is a one liner, but just barely acceptable as long as that's a once every so often post in here.

lol
10char
is spam. Don't do it ok?

Lemme start -

I went to work today lol. First time in a week. 100 computers to unpack and set up woooooo.
-_-

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Ok, well I can't believe I used the acronym 'Real tired? Drink Coffee' in my exam today, and also I created before an acronym for the cranial nerves based partly on OoT

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
ummmmm random quote ummmmm
oh heres one

"If i had only one bullet and a local and a bear approached me, I would shoot the local, I trust the bear"
Quoted by Crazy Drunk Guy from Wynnum North on 18th of April 2009 at Koopa's Plains Station.
He really doesn't like locals, still back to posting important stuff.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I remember the good old days back in high school.
I would fill up an empty bottle with CocaCola and pack it in my school bag for lunchtime.
It would be in my bag all morning bouncing around in there and come lunchtime I would take it out and open it.
And it would explode in my face.
This happened almost everyday for about 3 months.
I just never learn.

Or perhaps I have an undiscovered desire of things exploding in my face :)

(true story 'cept for the last line)

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
^abit gay...

dont see how is different from other threads

yeah i saw that drunk guy.. crazy train hobo look like he had a knife or something. missed out the part about the phone
"i tried to call a cab but the ****ing payphone wanted some sort of ID, so i said **** them and hung up. so wheres a cab?"

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
1. He had a gun
2. He got kicked off a train for punching some rude guy
3. He had a bag full of booze and
4. you walked off at the wrong moment

Speaking of bottles,
as kids Bob, me and friends made a giant football league but the ball was a sprite bottle
and played alot of match and we have alot of cuts and bruises from playing.

AAARRRH 2 spams in a row.
I have shamed my name.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Drunk guys on trains are always awkward : /

Anyone ever downloaded Train Man/Otoko Densha?
I read a one-shot manga based around it. 2chan in a manga lolz.

It's really good stuff. I reccomend it :p

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I got my assessment marks for one of my classes today. 70/100. I was very displeased because I lost most of my marks in one criteria, and they assumed that I'd done a lot of my work the night before it was due. Completely untrue, I did ****loads after every lecture, and this is what I get. :(

I think it's just a ******** piece of assessment in general. Though, at least I know what I need to do next time.

On the other hand my Programming teacher gave me 70/70 for my partnered programming submission. So I'm happy about that at least.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Dude that's terriblely funny

I just spent 20 minutes practicing Witch Cr0wning in Left 4 Dead. God Mode + Witch spawning = Good practice rofl.

Left 4 Dead is the only FPS I've ever taken seriously lol.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Yay!!!
Finished my exams, they were the hardest exams that I've sat but FINALLY DONE =O
This marks the end of my two months of excessive preparation and revision for these exams, and I've learnt a crap load hahaha

And I used all kind of acronyms, OoT was marking cranial nerves 2,3,4 and stood for optic, occulomotor and trochlea, but I ddidn't need it at all since I just memorised the actual nerves and not the sequence, but still useful.
Some acronyms used were IPADC, CISM, APURAR, APECAII, GAED and KAS(Yes, go kas!)
Sounds like another language lol, so happy that these massive exams are over! I only have to do one more of these massive exams, and it is in over a year, yayay!

Feel like smashing 24/7 now YES!

unreon

Smash Ace
And I used all kind of acronyms, OoT was marking cranial nerves 2,3,4 and stood for optic, occulomotor and trochlea, but I ddidn't need it at all since I just memorised the actual nerves and not the sequence, but still useful.
I would think that "oh oh oh to touch and feel virgin girl's vags and hymens" worked well enough for everyone.

._.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I am Zombie Panic MASTARR.
Nick should get it so we can barricade ourselves against the undead together.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Gilly just caught/killed 2 rats/mouses in the last 12 hours.

Poor things, probably just trying to escape the cold and they get confronted by Gilly.
Maybe that explaisn his extra hyper mode as of late...

And it sure is cold!!!

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hotdogs!
What is with Annerley, geez?
We had to go to KFC.
Diaper Man! He was following us. WTF!

In other news Gilly has killed 9 mouses in 9 days.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I've had at least one mouse in my room which I've known for DAYS has been living here, but I've never had the heart to kill it. ;_;

Zero

Smash Hero
I've never had to.

But I've never ever had the heart to kill spiders. One time, my sister woke me up in the morning to get a hueg spider out of her room. I couldn't just kill it and go back to sleep, I had to find a jar ;-;

This thread is now "share your moments of loving all nature" thread.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't like it when I go to brush my teeth late at night and there's a huge cockroach sitting on my brush.
:O

I still clean my teeth with it because I'm a manly man.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Kill on sight for me.

Hate the little ****s, no matter what they are.

Antho, that probably explains why you're always diseased with colds etc lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I haven't been too bad lately. This year I've only caught the flu maybe twice, each for only a few days at a time. Vitamin C tablets are amazing.

It's funny, my parents won't buy orange juice because it costs too much, but they'll buy a mega-sized jar of Vitamin C tablets for the winter.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Dreamworld - where QLD skies are hilarious. :chuckle:

Speaking of spiders, one time I woke up and there was a Big Arse spider on the wall. Me and Bryce were both not manly enough to do anything about it, but Ghost saved the day. :)
And yeah, I can't kill em either, have to jar them and throw them outside, even if theres a good chance they'll come back in.

Same with Rats at work. If ones caught in a trap, I would let it go...if work knew that they'd be hating on me, :embarrass haha.
Rats are pretty skilled, they can climb just about anything, jump ridiculous heights and fit into the tightest gaps.
Filthy ****s.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Vitamin C got me through my exams this semester. O how I love the sweet chewable vitamin C.

Last year exams were horrible. I forgot tissues and had a really really runny nose...
Grossest sleeves ever.....

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
must be a filipino thing cause my girlfriend got alots of vita C tablets 2

i maimed a spider today... pretty sure it wasn't dead but pretty sure i broke 4 of its legs :X
sif be in roller blades anyway. but yeah normally get them outside.. spiders.. i like spiders X)

cockroachs must die... i have used whateva is around to do it :X scissors, dictionaries, deoderant spam spray...

also bricked a toad once :X it was like brick-no-jutsu and bam a grave of bricks appeared on its head.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I haven't been too bad lately. This year I've only caught the flu maybe twice, each for only a few days at a time. Vitamin C tablets are amazing.

It's funny, my parents won't buy orange juice because it costs too much, but they'll buy a mega-sized jar of Vitamin C tablets for the winter.
yeayuhz vitamin c, I always have a bottle of cenovis on my desk.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
DJ Cat, any day for three weeks after this friday I am free, so come up for some smash/gc controller recovery...
In fact, anyone wanna road trip up as well... the more the merrier.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Wrong thread I think, but sure why not.
Speaking of the next 3 weeks we have 2 tournament during them! (not this weekend) Come to them!

Also:
Kill Count 10 - Gilly is on a Rampage.

Top Bottom