• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quazfest Saturday (thru Sunday?) September 26th

Quaz

Smash Master
I'm willing to have some people over to play some smash (anygame you want, melee brawl w/e I dont really care lets just hang out). Maybe if we get enough people we could throw down for a small tourney of some sort.

Address is 22246 86th Street, Salem WI 53168 (TURN ON 86th STREET, not 86th PLACE.. PLACE IS RIGHT BEFORE STREET IS) show up no earlier than 1 PM

my number is 847 - 772 - 3097 call me if you get lost or if you need to get inside or something.

You guys usually know the drill for respecting my place. No smoking/drinking, don't leave messes around, yeah yeah.

so who's down?

ORLY

Smash Master
I could come if someone from the McHenry area could give me a lift~

Kirk? :D

ook

Smash Lord
I'll come to this. :bee:

It's so weird how there's 2 Salem WIs. Google maps said salem was 5 hours away, and I was like "whaaaaaat??" Then I typed the full address and saw the real one <.<

peacock50

Smash Rookie
Highly doubt i can go because i didnt do some math homework @__@ whatever ill finish up my 3 worksheets show my mom and ask to go .-. ill comment back if i can go

peacock50

Smash Rookie
20 mins and my moms a straight up biotch. so i cant go =/ maybe ill backhand her and she will change her mind? maybe next time.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
thanks quaz for havin me over. i had a good time. brawl plus is fun. did you guys end up goin to that tourney?

Top Bottom