• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKFEST 12: OWNERS ARE COMING HOOOME ~*11-15-08*~ (address change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
shroomed, i'm getting really good at this game

just thought you should know that.

i have more arrogance and determination than you, only with a dash of realism

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you really had that much we'd see it in your knowledge of the game, in your technical skill, etc.

there are two groups of smashers: the naturally talented ones and the ones who aren't naturally talented. you're not the former so if you want to be good you gotta work at it. work = determination, what work do you do

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
It's funny, because no one who either knows about the game or is good at it (or, imagine that, both) would disagree.

Seriously, how long have you been playing this game? Considering I haven't even heard of San Pablo until like five months ago, I doubt very long. Chances are you don't know nearly as much as you think you do, especially if you can't even spot someone sandbagging. :(
How long well lets see my join date was Jun 2006 yours is July 2006.

We both know that we were playing long before that.

But that doesn't matter one bit, because learning how to spot someone sandbagging is completly useless in Melee. If they win they win if they lose well they are stupid for even trying. In Fact its stupid to even say they were unless they said so or it was completly obvious. You would know better than me though since you probably have more experienced getting sandbagged.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You're showing off your noobness.

The "skill" isn't spotting if someone is sandbagging... It's really just evaluating how good someone is. I'm sorry you lack the ability to have a rough idea of someone's skill level and then gauge whether or not they're playing up to it. I really don't know what to tell you.

Anyway, you should just money match me with your Marth so I can take your money. The only question is this: will it be a two-stock or a three-stock?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Protip: No smasher is as naturally talented as Azen Zagenite, and it makes us all jealous at times.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Protip: No smasher is as naturally talented as Azen Zagenite, and it makes us all jealous at times.
azen's mario, pc chris' fox

azen won

WTF Y AM I NOT AS GOOD AS HIM

and P, why do you have to be so know it all all the time? you should learn to calm down with the "i know everything ur stupid shut up"

btw, look at my join date and look where i am now =)
that's determination for you people

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol, you should ask san pablo what i was like when they first met me

talk about full of myself

then they repeatedly took turns 2-3 stocking me when i mained mario
that's when i said screw this guys ima get better and beat them

mission accomplished, i CAN beat them
except casey's ness, hate that *******

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Seriously.

Shroomed is the ****.

Guys take some notes from him and maybe you'll get better at smash. Good mindset.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i used to always lose to hydro kirby in tourney, my new goal was to be able to beat him

now that i CAN do it
my new missions are as follow:

1. someday in the not when i'm hella old future, be able to beat SS 1 on 1 on at least FD
2. beat Aimbot in tourney. i always face you lunin/hyuga and i have always lost so far

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Inspiring lmao

I got goalz for melee too

1. I want to be able to beat SS in a set (i already beat him on fd in tournament haha gg shroomed)
2. Beat Pink Shinobi in that long-awaited MM

Set your mind to something and it will happen.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Lol yeah shroomed is pretty good now.

except last week when i 4 stocked him :D

San Pablo is weird though, on some days one of us goes nuts and starts 2 stocking everybody and other days everybody is just beating everybody else with no clear dominant smasher.

Its the reason we got good though, determination to be the best among ourselves.

Also the recent determination of people thinking San Pablo suck and P just feeds the fire further.

Oh and Azen is the most amazing smasher period.

Shroomed

Smash Master
when people say i suck, it makes me want to get better more and more

but now i know i don't suck
but i need to get better

DETERMINATION MAX!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
until you watch gurren lagann

then you realize that babies are born by drilling out of the womb with full force

any baby who doesn't is just not determined enough.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Hey I just realized is there anybody in Las Vegas thats good?

Imma be up there from Thursday till Sunday so I doubt im gonna be hitting the theme parks the whole time.

Let me know.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
**** well I might start a thread then to see if anybody from there is interested also Falcomist wanna play this Saturday? or you still busy with school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom