• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKFEST 12: OWNERS ARE COMING HOOOME ~*11-15-08*~ (address change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wish u guys lived as close to me as stefan does

stefan gets the opportunity to play me all the time but he doesnt

what a noob

he plays halo and team fortress now lol

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
But shrooms house smells like someone took their dog and killed it by choking it with a whole lot of burnt a$s hair then left it there for 3 months while it **** its brains out cus its dead.

Yes Dujuan I speak the truth your garage smells like $hit hence why i put up with having the garage door open even though it gets hella cold.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Does his garage smell like nipple milk sprayed inside a girls privates then gargled by a 16 yo asian lesbian?

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
we dont just play melee. we also make ******** jokes and watch doug. hey justin whats my name?

dam im good at trolling. look at that post time. i should get payed for this.

Miztik

Smash Master
To Replicate

i want to play you...

idky but i do i hear your rapelicate and yea...

random post but oh well

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL wow that show was the ****. especially the old guy with 90's hair who was a man in a cartoon but WISHED he could be michael jordan in space jam

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I just realized Chok got unbanned.....

Grats on your 10k post and all dat shizwiz.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
and P, why do you have to be so know it all all the time? you should learn to calm down with the "i know everything ur stupid shut up"
read da sig

it'd be no fun if everyone liked me, you know... when people make it personal, two things happen:

1. they play worse
2. they care more about winning

i like both of those things

Seriously.

Shroomed is the ****.

Guys take some notes from him and maybe you'll get better at smash. Good mindset.
Stop encouraging him. Seriously, because he says he's really determined? Uh so what, words don't mean anything. If he was really determined, maybe he'd stop shooting his mouth off because he thinks he's good now (not even decent, but GOOD). I mean like he can't even combo out of grabs properly and consistently, which is the most basic thing you have to be proficient at if you want to be good...

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
read da sig

Stop encouraging him. Seriously, because he says he's really determined? Uh so what, words don't mean anything. If he was really determined, maybe he'd stop shooting his mouth off because he thinks he's good now (not even decent, but GOOD). I mean like he can't even combo out of grabs properly and consistently, which is the most basic thing you have to be proficient at if you want to be good...
Why is Shroomed being encouraged so detrimental to you? Why do you care? If he cant combo out of grabs, then why tell him this? If you dont tell him, he may never pick up on it, and therefore your chances of winning the MM are fortified. Yet you seem hellbent on truly making it personal.

Honestly P, I understand your whole "piss everyone off for my own entertainment" philosophy, I do it often as well. But sometimes you just need to give it a rest.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
NeighborhoodP, I don't understand why I should stop encouraging someone who wants to get better. Shooting his mouth off just makes people want to beat him, right? And he's confident he won't be beaten. I think that kind of spirit is a good thing, and it shouldn't bother you at all. People like him keep melee's metagame from being stagnant, and increase the size of the community.

Could it be that P is actually the bully with a cowardly heart?

Shroomed, make P eat his words by beating him in tournament.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
NeighborhoodP, I don't understand why I should stop encouraging someone who wants to get better. Shooting his mouth off just makes people want to beat him, right? And he's confident he won't be beaten. I think that kind of spirit is a good thing, and it shouldn't bother you at all. People like him keep melee's metagame from being stagnant, and increase the size of the community.

Your words, so beautiful.

Sugoi!

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
P the videos you saw he was playing SS......obviously the man was nervous.

I could say the same to you about your matches with Zhu.

Difference is you got four stocked and shroomed didn't.

In Fact KingGerudo's Ganondorf did better than you, step it up. (no offense Joe)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

I wasn't being serious, it's not like I really care if you encourage him or not...

He kept posting more and more stupid things because you kept telling him to, basically.

Nah, I don't care about tournament, I care about money. $150 is gonna taste much sweeter. :laugh:

P the videos you saw he was playing SS......obviously the man was nervous.

I could say the same to you about your matches with Zhu.

Difference is you got four stocked and shroomed didn't.

In Fact KingGerudo's Ganondorf did better than you, step it up. (no offense Joe)
Stop trying so hard. I'm a great troll because I don't get easily trolled, so step ya game up son.

Why is Shroomed being encouraged so detrimental to you? Why do you care? If he cant combo out of grabs, then why tell him this? If you dont tell him, he may never pick up on it, and therefore your chances of winning the MM are fortified. Yet you seem hellbent on truly making it personal.

Honestly P, I understand your whole "piss everyone off for my own entertainment" philosophy, I do it often as well. But sometimes you just need to give it a rest.
Why are you assuming it is? Stop taking it that seriously, it's just annoying to see a noob talk so I put him in his place. Lmao @ making it into something it's not.

I am always specific in my criticisms, otherwise they wouldn't be valid.

And yeah, $150 in mms wouldn't be fun if it WASN'T personal. I know I'm going to win so I'm manufacturing more enjoyment out of it. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.

replicate

Smash Lord
To Replicate

i want to play you...

idky but i do i hear your rapelicate and yea...

random post but oh well
I would also like to play you

I still have to play brandon though, so I don't know if this is gonna work out hahahaha

but I would definitely want to play/meet you kind sir

Miztik

Smash Master
I would also like to play you

I still have to play brandon though, so I don't know if this is gonna work out hahahaha

but I would definitely want to play/meet you kind sir
playing brandon is very fun but very frusterating he is so good at taking advantage of your mistakes its not cool lol

and he's been doing this to me since i started playing

but cool hopefully i can find away up to the bay sometime soon and we can play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom