• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKFEST 12: OWNERS ARE COMING HOOOME ~*11-15-08*~ (address change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Still never got into Cuban Linx. I have a love/hate relationship with a lot of Wu-Tang for some reason.

I think some of the songs are brilliant, but overall I'm not a big fan of that hardcore East Coast production. So I don't really LOVE Mobb Deep - Infamous, or a lot of the production for Big L, etc.

I also don't really like Ghostface Killah lyrically because it's like wtf are you talking about. I also think the production makes it harder to hear the lyrics, which detracts from the value some. But it's odd because I love most of Ghostface's solo work -shrugs-

SuperRad

Smash Master
I love ghostface. I've spent a lot of time listening to his solo stuff. And the fact that he just says whatever is awesome.
The east coast production is really cool when it's good but a lot of times it's just dry and boring. RZA does it right usually.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Ghostface is legit as ****. I'd say he's probably my favorite outta the whole Wu.

Supreme Clientele was amazing. Fishscales was **** good too. He also beasted every track on Cubin Linx he was on.

After that I'd say, Method Man (very very underated), Raekwon, GZA, then it doesn't really matter. Inspecta Deck is good, but only on Wu albums; he's no good solo.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Gay Guy #1 = **** sucking is great!

Gay Guy #2 = **** sucking rules!!

Gay Guy #3 = **** sucking is the best!!!

-

-

-

Gay Guy #46 = **** sucking is soooooooo cool!!!!

Straight Guy in the room = Hmmm, maybe I'll give this **** sucking thing a try since they all like it.

Good **** guys!

quak

Smash Champion
there'll be another quakfest in january

you guys gotta start buying more **** from the store tho, if they don't see an increase in profits from last time, then they'll start taking a cut from the tourney pot.

so instead of paying 6, 5 to pot 1 to store, pay 5 to pot, and 1 to an ice cold arizona

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The Deep Norcal is a 4-man operation. Unfortunately I only have 3 dicks. One time I had a dream that I had 5 though, that was cool.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
there'll be another quakfest in january

you guys gotta start buying more **** from the store tho, if they don't see an increase in profits from last time, then they'll start taking a cut from the tourney pot.

so instead of paying 6, 5 to pot 1 to store, pay 5 to pot, and 1 to an ice cold arizona
Quak I don't mind paying a dollar extra anyways.

They r letting us use thier house( practically) for an all day smashfest.

Then ppl can buy **** and increase thier profit.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i forgot what you said today dajuan. didnt it go something like " you must be a grass type pokemon because that burn was SUPER EFFECTIVE"

Shroomed

Smash Master
**** all you *****

and yeah joe it was, "you must be a grass pokemon cuz that burn was super effective"

darkatma

Smash Hero
Stop losing to technical Foxes like Brawlpro. Lol, yeah I saw that match.

Yet, Alan and Casey are a tough team. But Brandon and I got them this time.

D; SoFatZac at least.
I can't believe i didn't read this. Thank goodness I used the search function

That was the only match I've ever lost to brawlpro. He's one of St. Louis's smashers, and it was a friendly which didnt matter. In fact, I asked the guy who recorded to upload the match, because brawlpro never beats me. It was right when top 16 teams at event52 was starting, and I needed to go start my matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom