• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Wintersmash - June 30th/July 1st - BRAWL-Sat/MELEE-Sun - Sign up on Meetup!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So I heard June 29th and July 1st being thrown around.

I personally am extremely happy with those dates, are they confirmed?

Gords

Smash Champion
requesting housing for wintersmash,

ok to stay at yours again Antho?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Well we no longer have a spare room, so I'll have to work it out.

I'll update this thread and get things set up when I feel like I have more free time. Nearly there with Uni work. Just studying for my last two exams at the moment, so you'll have to bear with me.

tedeth

Smash Master
Tickets......

BOOOOOOOOOKED!!!!!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Get hype!!!

Who's housing me faygs?

Also someone make sure you house escro he's super beast at life and a super cool kid.

+ he's my Wolf cub so I'll vouch for him.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
It's true.

When team javelin combine our strength, we will pierce through the heavens by throwing a chopsticks to the sky to rearrange the time space continuum shift to recreate the forbidden day that was once lost in the time beyond voltex. We can change fate itself.

:phone:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
So should I ban MK or no?

My initial thought is not to.

Also the name of the tournament.

I'm thinking 'The Passionate Pilgrim' - which is the name of a Shakespearean poem.

Gords

Smash Champion
Well we no longer have a spare room, so I'll have to work it out
what, why?, did you guys move or did that old fart mario guy jump all over it after our last visit.

also i am fine sleeping on the floor if need be, heck most of the time im at your place i end up there anyways

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
if u want to name it after a shakespeare poem.
A Lover's Complaint. is more appropriate.
The **** of Lucrece. is less appropriate, so we should go with that.

Gords

Smash Champion
i am 100% comfirmed for this now, i will need housing for friday - monday. antho can you confirm if your place is ok. and good luck with your exams

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Ill need housing as well QLD.

I've been super ultra busy this past few weeks for my movie shooting so I barely had any chance to look for one lol

ily <3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll speak to Nat and Dean tomorrow about housing here. I'm going to run the SummerSmash ruleset unless anybody objects to Metaknight being banned. I don't, but it's up to you guys. Nat said it's fine as long as people don't sleep in the office. Living room/garage only. Up to Dean now.

I finished my last exam on Saturday morning, so I'm going to be investing some free time into this.

I'll organise something small for prizes. Also going to charge $5 entry per event so people will try and not be 'Lulz I'm playing smash derp'.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind having MK legal. If that counts for anything. I don't play at all anymore so I was kinda hoping to be semi competitive by paying venue and pressing B.

Gords

Smash Champion
Going to be arriving early Friday morning. Is anything happening Friday.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
1. Ted, Gords, you guys are fine to stay with us at my house over the weekend. Only rule is to stay out of the office.

2. I'll unban MK at this then. I was more inclined to keep him unbanned to begin with.

3. Registration for events will start at 10AM each day with things kicking off at 11AM

EDIT:

Please sign up on Meetup for this event. http://meetup.lansmash.com/
You can use Facebook to sign up and it's super easy. LanSmash will be using Meetup to create name badges and handle the door entry.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Do we have to sign up for the bracket via that meetup site? I sorta cbf (did singles, didn't care enough to put my name on doubles) and I was wondering about people like Kaion who like, never come on here and stuff.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
Do we have to sign up for the bracket via that meetup site? I sorta cbf (did singles, didn't care enough to put my name on doubles) and I was wondering about people like Kaion who like, never come on here and stuff.
that's totally different. meetup site is to say you're going to be at the venue. technically you were supposed to do it for the past few lansmashes as well...

Top Bottom