• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [QLD] Tournament & General Thread: Next Event - UQ Smash 15 - 19/12/15

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Confirming time off work today and will book flights.

I'm pretty cool with sharing a hotel with Aero/Crayon (if they're doing that) if someone else needs to stay at Antho's, but yeah will get things organised.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Question: if I bother to come to this how many melee players are likely to show up? I cbfed coming for a 4 man tourney. Plus I haven't played in like 1.5 years so it'll just be for Lols.

smopup

Smash Journeyman

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Some dudes in melb have my melee disc. Whoever came to visit with Atticus that time. Also someone has my cube, I seem to think you had it jbirds? I may be wrong though, in think it may be Ryan has mine and Someone has his.

And someone has my memory card lol.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
anyone from qld wanna get some MMs recorded? i'll agree on any snake/falco MMs, and any mid/low tier lucas/pkmn trainer MMs.

Top Bottom