• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD Smash Thread !! !! !!! !!! !! ! !

Scrubs

Smash Lord
STD was freaking awesome

Big thanks to Billy and Trent for hosting....

We need to have another meet soon to keep QLD's level rising.

Yokai

Smash Ace
Scrubs is hosting next sunday. Or we can crash at Mooses again, ftw.

Kas pwnt so hard in the brawlVmelee ***got fest. GG kas.

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
Well, whenever you guys want another meet, i can arrange it.

Also, Ben, you and the guys that live closer are always welcome if your ever keen to smash.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
You guys held a decent meet.

Cheers for the shout out's/ advice/ etc.

I mainly play Sonic for fun, too many things ruin the way I play with him (projectiles, swords, platforms, jumping, F-Airs, dodging, grabs etc).

I need to learn Yoshi tech.

Doug, we still haven't Yoshi dittod. <_<
Also Gametraders ran out of Yoshi slippers. -_- though they said it is likely they'll get more because of how popular they are. ^_^

I guess I'll see people some time in the future maybe.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
-__- So many Yoshi fans here I'm so jealous.
I'm like...the ONLY person who plays Yoshi in Melbourne.
I demand Yoshi dittos from everyone when I come down next month. I'm not lying =)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Maybe Bob could host something?

: D

I think we're going to have at least 1 more meet before the tourney.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
I think im pretty ****ed for September due to work but ill do my best to make another meet before the tourney.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm in both of these Member groups.

Xsyven said:
Tournament Directors
Tournament Directors are the members with blue names. Tournament directors have the ability to add to the SWF calendar-- and that's pretty much it. Nothing too special in the long run. In order to be a tournament director, just apply and watch the magic happen.

Writers
Orange names are denoted to those that have placed 1st-3rd in a WWYP (Write With Your Power) contest, or 1st in a Mini-WWYP. The WWYP forum is found as a sub-forum within the Creative Minds forum. The only way to receive the orange name is to win one of the contests... unless you're Mic_128, or Buzz. Because they cheated.
My power level isn't quite over 9000.

I've heard that if Mic_128 and CAOTIC do the fusion dance their combined power levels will be over 9000.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i dunno, alot of ppl say they can get that hi, but its pushin a boundary if u ask me. too much power can be a bad thing

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Trunks proved that to us in his battle against Perfect Cell.

All that power, but couldn't land a single hit.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol.
Daniel.
Give me Disgaea 2.
I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.
Even though I've never played it but that's beside the point.
And I just need one more line that's longer than the previous line and it looks like it's growing.

I wonder how good Melbourne is compared to us.
Chris should be able to be a good... gauge-machine, since if he has trouble with them, then they're better.
If he beats them easier, then they suck more.
Yar.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I dunno, Chris seems to think the better players up here are just as good.

Although, it also seems like he's just trying to be nice.
Something Chris is very good at : D

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Lol.
Daniel.
Give me Disgaea 2.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-2m7o.html

^^ Just buy number 3 its out in like 2 days

Trunks proved that to us in his battle against Perfect Cell.

All that power, but couldn't land a single hit.
Thats coz trunks was a lil ***** Gohan proved them all wrong.

Can i just ask. Does everyone agree with me that Goku is the strongest person ever created ever? like he would destroy anyone from any universe ever?
Also Krillin was the strongest person in DBZ yes? Tien was close but Krillin was stronger correct?

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lawl.

I don't have a PS3 so that wouldn't be a very bright thing to do. And I don't think I'll ever be getting one. I don't even have a Wii. Funny, though, my sister has a Wii, 360 and PS3 (she bought another 360, Zac). And she lives close-by, as if she's taunting me/us. Hawr. And I still wanna play Disgaea 2 anyway, you know? Why miss out 1 game in the series, that's no fun. :c

Chris WISHES he could be nice. He's a total a$shole, especially to me. He's like: "Kas I hate you go die, no one would care." And I almost did and he didn't try to stop me. You call that trying to be nice? Well... to everyone else maybe, but not to me, so maybe to the majority of people.
Ily, Chris. <3 Even if you do secretly hate me. C:

I never liked Goku. I always liked Gohan. And Trunks. He used a sword, lulnub. And Yu/amcha, lulfood. And Android 17. Lol he got eaten (VORE <3). And Brolly. Lol broccoli.
And that took about 30 minutes to remember, holy fk. Waste of time much lolz.

Yokai

Smash Ace
Hey, if I had launch all alone on a little island with nothing but a turtle, Id be screwing her brains out too.

Master roshi is the epitome of 4chan, and therefor is win.

Syke is the epitome of master roshi. This makes him win.

and then there is myself. Im basically radditz. Hair everywhere, gets killed in the first round of everything.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lawl.

I don't have a PS3 so that wouldn't be a very bright thing to do. And I don't think I'll ever be getting one. I don't even have a Wii. Funny, though, my sister has a Wii, 360 and PS3 (she bought another 360, Zac). And she lives close-by, as if she's taunting me/us. Hawr. And I still wanna play Disgaea 2 anyway, you know? Why miss out 1 game in the series, that's no fun. :c

Chris WISHES he could be nice. He's a total a$shole, especially to me. He's like: "Kas I hate you go die, no one would care." And I almost did and he didn't try to stop me. You call that trying to be nice? Well... to everyone else maybe, but not to me, so maybe to the majority of people.
Ily, Chris. <3 Even if you do secretly hate me. C:

I never liked Goku. I always liked Gohan. And Trunks. He used a sword, lulnub. And Yu/amcha, lulfood. And Android 17. Lol he got eaten (VORE <3). And Brolly. Lol broccoli.
And that took about 30 minutes to remember, holy fk. Waste of time much lolz.
Buy a PS3 for Disgaea goodness.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
More like miss out in two out of three because you're too poor for either of them. Let alone a hair cut. Or a bus ride. Or a bottle of water... Toilet water.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Disgaea is kinda like FF tactics. Except huge in scope, game play, and all around awesomeness.

It's done by a company called Nippon Ichi, who are pretty much the best in the industry for these games.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
Lol.
Daniel.
Give me Disgaea 2.
I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.
Even though I've never played it but that's beside the point.
And I just need one more line that's longer than the previous line and it looks like it's growing.
EB at Grand Plaza has Disgaea, Disgaea PSP, Disgaea 2, Altair Iris, Altair Iris 3, Grim Grimoir (S/P?) and Soul Nomad & The World Eaters.

I had an orga$m when I saw so many N1 games in one place.

Also I beat the Dark World and Baal in D2 last night.

vyse said:
Disgaea is kinda like FF tactics. Except huge in scope, game play, and all around awesomeness.

It's done by a company called Nippon Ichi, who are pretty much the best in the industry for these games.
Not to mention they are designed to be exploited (literally).
1900 Statisticians + Etna mode + CoO4 + Winged Slayer = 2000 levels in three mins (D1).
Ability to capture opponents + Nekkos level up 10% per turn = team of level 9999 Nekkos (D2).
Also D2 has sleep poison combos. <_<

Sirias

Smash Champion
Funny how you say that, Andy, yet if you had parents such as mine which didn't give you jack then you'd be in the same predicament, except at least you'd be going to school. :D And the same goes to Zac as well, it's just that he can actually get a job, and when he does he quits in like 2 weeks. WHY ZAC. WHY. Although I do/did the same. C:

You WISH I could die, Andy. No one said you had to talk or look or notice me. Again, the desperate for attention thing. :C I'm sorry, Andy, that you have to stoop so low. </3

I know, I like making stuff up to see what people say, Chris. Don't pay attention to me. d:

Why would I buy a PS3 for one game, lol. Ohyah.
And I don't like having my hair short anyway... but yeah, I do need/want a haircut now. =/
I can use my hands to get water out of the toilet, so please, stfu.
And yeah, I can't afford bus tickets, that's only why I'm in the City so often. But only for 2 hours, 'cause I only ever get singles. d: RICH.
You know even when I'm working I'm still poor because I don't ever save or conserve money. Fail.

Ahhh, life, I love it so.
Everything and everyone can go get fked in the as$ with a chainsaw. <3

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Except I'm already broke as a ***** like you... Only going to school. I'd continue troll battle but it's died.

Zac on the other hand... "HEY MAW, GIT OFF THE **** ROOF"

Top Bottom