• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD Smash Thread !! !! !!! !!! !! ! !

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah, Ben. o:
When does Josh come over to yours, I haven't seen him in YONKERS.
I wanna man hug him. :D

Hhhmmm... Next week...
What's happening next week? Anything?
Might go down to the Coast if nothing's happening up here.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Shut up, Nick. :D

It's getting hot here, eh? FINALLY.
Sick of that homosexual cold-ness. Made me sick. :C :'C
CRY.

That aside...
Did you get me anything? c:
jk

I want to go somewhere next week.
Anything happening?
Bored of going to City and jerking off.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
*cough* still want to get up to brissy if some1 wants to smash for a day *splutter*

Sirias

Smash Champion
Everyone's always up for Smashing, why else would we be here, lawlz.
:D

I'm bored.
Someone do something.
Or else I'll just go have ghey orgies with randoms.
OH YAY~~

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
No idea greenie.

If you ask me, what you should do is, drive to the nearest train station and train it down so you're not driving the whole way. Then we could just pick you up from Helensvale station.

Also:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/06/30/doomsdaycollider.ap/index.html

It was nice knowing you guys. If we meet on the other side of the universe, we'll be sure to create a new religion where smash is a religion.

Isai is God.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Pff. Why not skydive without parachutes INTO a cardinal or such and kill them while solving a crime? C:

I AM HAIRY.

I liked the old PS2 ads. Do you remember that one where there's that dog like frothing at the mouth going like... I am dog, I am god, I am chicken. Or something? XD It was awesome.
HAH! I remember when I first joined here I did XD so much and Zac was all: "STOP FKING XD ING EVERY SENTENCE!"
Now look at him. He's gay. The fhaggit.

HHHMMM...
I dunno what I'll do this week.
Either going up to D-Bay ORRR raid Ben's ORRR raid Zac's.
And then a friend of mine is coming on the 18th for a week. SIGH.
NEED TO BUY CONDOMS AND LUBE. =/

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hi-hi~!!~ AUSTRALIA!!~ Woo. =3 XD

Anyway, I'm 'not' new to SSBM. I can pretty much use anyone as well as a pro player, since I use everyone... Of course I have my favs like Fox and Marth, but yeah, I could use anyone if any of you, if I get the chance to play against any of ya, want me to. =3

All I'm really here for is fun, duh. Tournaments too, yeah, but they aren't on as much as just random matches for the fun of it, no? ;D

Anyhow, ya, hope to see some of you guys some time.

I just moved to Australia - Brisbane. Well NOT yet, I'm moving in 5 days.~ But I can't wait! More people in Australia and there's a big thread for Queensland people, so woo~

I'm 'not' a newb/n00b/newbie either. Me and my twin brother both play SSBM and we play maybe one - seven times a week. *meaning, an average of 20 games of 5 stock each day* but I am better than my twin, hahah!!!~ *shuns him*

Anyway, this is a rather long intro... <_<;; Sorry!!~ ^ ^;

Hope to catch ya later.
Ciao~
Mic_128's first post said:
Why are the Japanese Government so screwed? (No offence to anyone japanese) Whales are indangered, Little known, BIG creatures. And yet the japanese still kill them by the hundreds claiming "There are too many." I'm sure that's what the guys that killed the Dodo bird or the Tasmanian Tiger. Think before you kill.
Research my uncle. :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :cry:
Also:
http://smashboards.com./showthread.php?t=21864

Also:
http://smashboards.com./showthread.php?t=27675

My first threads are even more humiliating.

For the lolz.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
???

It pretty easy to look up people's first posts. Before I was reading the TG4 thread, where Ken made his first posts on smashboards. He was challenging MattDeezie to a money item match, so funny.

Just look at somebody's public profile, and click on statistics. From there you can look at posts/threads made by said user from most recent, to the beginning of time.

If they have ALOT of threads/posts, you won't be able to see them all, so it's just a matter of using the advanced search function. It's funny, really.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
So we came up with a brilliant idea, A schoolwide invitational tournament/IT video editing assignment for ssbm.

so first we scope out a venue, agree on who's bringing what, and find the decent players in our 2200 strong school to find the top eight (including me )

now the hard part begins, first we asked my friends' drama teacher if we could use the room to play, she said yes

now we need a reason to get out of second lesson,

IT video assignment for next term, thats a good enough reason

so to begin with we needed to a-ok it with my IT teacher, after some pretty good double-talking and circling around her questions, she then asks again, "and what are you going to be doing?" and my stupido friend goes "we're going to play games"

after that we decided to disown him

she said yes as long as we got a note from our teachers for second lesson saying could be excused

so now we needed to get a note from our math teacher allowing us to be excused for 2nd lesson on friday, so we could take the note to our IT teacher to let us borrow a camera to record our matches to make a video to hand into our IT teacher just so we could play smash.

so we went to get the said note from our maths teacher and found that she wasn't where she was supposed to be, we hunted a few teachers down and common consensus was that she was in SM06 (souther campus, maths room 6) so after finding her and her dispersing year 9 class, she invited us to clean the room up,

paper strewn all over the floor, overturned chairs, and desks straying from their rows. so we cleaned and once done, I pitched our story to our maths teacher, so she said "I just need a note from the teacher that will be watching you saying that she'll be supervising, and you won't be out breaking into stores"

SO WE WENT to see the drama teacher we talked to initially and asked for a note, (Now originally it was just me and my friend, now everyone else attending the tourney had attached to the group) and when the teacher saw us all she had like a mental break down

Basically because what we tried to explain was

"We need the note to take to our maths teacher to see and also sign so that we're allowed to go to our IT teacher to say that its all organised so we can get a note to hire out a camera from the school to record our matches to do our video editing assignment"

all to simply play smash but they don't know that.

And then our drama teacher said "Well as long as your not trying to con me, I mean if you guys just want to play games then you can just do that at lunch if you want"

In just one hour we had conceived a deception that after much preparation wasn't required at all

And that is 'What we went through for the love of smash"
Respect

10respects

and also

maybe you should switch to halo 2 instead; smash just isn't for you

+
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=57353
no reply wtf?

and also... one of my first threads is mega embarrassing. shoot me now i'll link it for the laughs i guess: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183478

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I was waiting for somebody to quote my first post. lol.

And lol at Empathy Sonata, that's a really old fanfic, I sucked so much back then (Still do).
Shinji x Shinobu ftw.

i love all these nicknames especially the capting falcon ones
marth=one hit wonder
sheik=hitler
donkey kong=WERE THE **** DID I FIND THIS TIE WITH MY NAME ON IT

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i am only proud of 1 thread i have ever made. The rest are so n00bish. hindsight is 20-20 tho.

Top Bottom