• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Melee Power Rankings V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
earl is very inconsistent
he lost both his sets at the melbourne monthly to finish last and then ***** it up at acl
you prob got a version somewhere in the middle at tpoo

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
he'd prolly beat you rob seeing as he plays fox and spaces really well. He's just a little weak in overall matchups yet is constantly improving at an impressive rate. He was always asking for tips on approaching/how to avoid stuff/combo tips etc.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I played his fox for like an hour at Poo , he is insanely good hence my shoutout to him afterwards but I was beating his fox pretty badly most of the time, hence the he must have improve comment. which I don't doubt actually cuz he does space well.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I played his fox for like an hour at Poo , he is insanely good hence my shoutout to him afterwards but I was beating his fox pretty badly most of the time, hence the he must have improve comment. which I don't doubt actually cuz he does space well.
He has like gotten 120234812039481230983425938562938476x better since poo

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i like zac's 'new' competitive drive for QLD -- where the heck did it come from?

also, aus melee PR top 10, you know you wanna. we know enough about each other now, let's gooooooo... here i'll start one:

1. Dekar

2. ZXV/S.D/Cao/Kas/Syke?? oooooh, interesting :9

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Qld smash has been stale for over a year now. No one has emerged in either game where as other states have players stepping up all the time.

Aus top 10 ololol

A:
Dekar
Soike
S.D
ZXV
Sirias
Caotic

B:
Ted
Accelerate
Redact
Rob

wasn't sure if I should put u in Dave seeing as your going.. not sure what Kas is doing either.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yeah i don't mind regardless, let's pluck someone from NSW as a 3rd panelist and make this **** happen LOL

zed ecks vee?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
lmao, half the PR -- true, so let's create a disc. board if you want to break down S A B tiers into actual numbers. otherwise i prefer letters, just give dekar S

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
sux *** cuz i can tell if we do rankings, ill totally get below like ted/accelerate/rob or something cuz i did bad at ACL

tourney runnin stress johns

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
think about that for a sec, if u knocked out ryan at both robo and tpoo only lost to ted and me at the latest tourney.. do u think u'd place higher or below ryan?

chillax bru
I'm trying to insult the panels judgement and implying that they will take the most recent resuls as gospel lol

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
notables list is so sad. i'm a notable and i didn't even get into bracket at last qld major. cal should take my place imo.

edit: holy **** the tier pictures look ~amazing~

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Well, the mission statement used to say ten... But I guess there's nothing to say what the statement should say... so... I probably won't be attending a tournament for while if anyone was wondering / cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom