• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] LanSmash thread | Easter LS 2013 (6th/7th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remastered

Smash Lord
It is NOT a major. If it turns out that this becomes a major for whatever reason, I don't want a hand in the running process.

It's on the 6th and 7th of April according to the lansmash website (may change as there was supposed to be one around February which now doesn't exist).

Kaion & I will be looking after brawl. Dif will most likely look after Melee. Brawl will most likely be held on the Sunday. I will probably organise some cricket near my place on the Saturday or Monday.

Kaion and I are currently looking at the possibility of a round robin tournament for brawl. We are meeting up next week to discuss details and review the time frame we would need to make it happen. Again, if this becomes a major (like last year did, which was never intended originally) it will go back to a bracket format, and I won't be running brawl.

Remastered

Smash Lord
It now matches my name across all games I play. I wanted to do it a year ago, but I left and it never happened.

If a' is coming, it gives me a reason to play I suppose, better practice my B spam.

Gords

Smash Champion
wait what???

what happened to summersmash?

and so is the next qld event autumnsmash, in april, not even a local one before that?:(

I was hoping to make it back up there before uni resumed:(

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm pretty bummed by the lack of SummerSmash.

Would be cool if we could get some meets going. Any Melee dudes actually keen? I'd suggest my place if it wasn't so tiny. Are there any places in Brisbane like N2C in Melbourne that can be used for meets? I think that's what the place was called...

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Oh, my bad haha. I'm moving to Sydney in about a months time. I'm keen for a few meets between now and then though :)

smopup

Smash Journeyman
how is this sunday or monday for you guys? 4pm - 7pm is no good for us cause we have to go play footy and sprite bottle in the rain.

:phone:
I've got heaps of free time until the end of February, so I should be down for any meets that most people can go to.

Oh, my bad haha. I'm moving to Sydney in about a months time. I'm keen for a few meets between now and then though :)
Aww man, just as I move down here, haha. Hopefully we can get something going while you're still here.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
What suits you guys?
Friday evening?
Saturday evening?
Sunday midday-4pm ish?

I can host if no one else can.
2 tvs and setups, might just need another copy of melee.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Friday's no good for me, but otherwise I should be free and can bring a copy of Melee if needed. Would be awesome if you could host. I'd put my hand up but this apartment is way too small.

CrashOverride

Smash Cadet
This weekend isn't fantastic for me. If Saturday isn't too late I could make it work. Sunday I may or may not be busy noon to 4. However, if I am not, that would be cool.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
let me know what time work best for you guys. Just between 4 and 7 roughly is when i cant, otherwise till late on any given night.

Send me a txt if you can, internet on this phone is kinda slow.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Sorry dudes, won't be able to make it. I chose a poor time to go to the cinemas. =/ If something's happening next weekend I'll be there.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Good session Ryan.

How does that Sunday arvo session work as a regularish time for you guys?
Could make it a thing if it suits.
We could call it:
BAD SMS
(Bob And Dino's Sunday Melee Sessions)

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Lol, did you read the posts before? We were talking about meets at DJ's place. =P

How many people would you be willing to hold, DJ? If setups ever become an issue I should be able to bring one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom