• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I won't be at the next Jagera meet on the 5th, down in Byron Bay for best friends engagement party. Which means either Jaice will need a lift or bus, or he won't be there either. I'll be at the next helensvale meet hopefully though.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Now that I think about it, I probably won't be able to make the Jagera tournament either due to Father's day. I didn't realise it was on the sunday.

EDIT: Just called Hotdog then:

1) He's got work off - he'll be there
2) 10am - 6pm is the time he has it for

EDIT:
oh, the times for 5th sep tournament isn't on front page. at least i didn't see it. can haz? =]
lolfail

HOTCATS

->WHEN:<-

Sunday, 5th of September - 10am - 6pm

->WHERE:<-

Jagera Arts Centre, South Brisbane
I will endeavour to be there, but I can't promise anything due to family commitments (involving eating at a buffet).

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Pants you blind jew. But yes I have work off, looks like it's going to be a small turn-out, Matt tell Jaice he has to come. We need him there for PR placings.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
oh wow. how did i miss that.

i really should get my eyes checked.

anywho. woo for tournaments coming up. after a heap of my assignments are due too. likely scenario is hugh can't come though. which is pretty sadface. but i'll still be there. i think.

EDIT:
actually. i might not be able to go o_o i'll have to find out. turns out first sunday of september is a bad day to hold a tournament.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
couldn't make scott's tonight, work/no car johns

whaadafuuu- 5th of sep clashes with everything:
- HotCats
- Fathers Day
- River Fire
- Powderfinger

however, seaDORF and I will be attending all 4 :) :
1. text old boy(s) 'happy fathers day'
2. bus to jagera, win everything
3. walk to southbank, drink beer then **** off when people start turning up for lame River Fire
4. walk across the Goodwill Bridge to the Riverstage
5. more beer and Powderfinger

hopefully more people can work around other commitments to make it, like hotdog said - PR lol

J-Birds

Smash Lord
It is in discussion at the moment, we plan on releaseing it after the tournament on the 11th. We need a couple more tournaments to properly rank some players.

SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE!

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I love the image ranking idea (or some other kind of image, like sigs) but obivously if we do that we'll cause flame wars :p

mmmm i should go Link only in a tourney soon :p

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'll let Jaice know thanks Arrow. Will be pretty disappointed if my rank drops because I can't make it to the one on the 5th. How do they get worked out? Maths or just discussions etc?

I found that result from Kaion too Vyse, it was PMS V. It was posted on this thread a while back but not added to the front page with the other results.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Results, bracket and discussion mostly.

All the results are pretty easy to find excluding Autmnsmash. Im not sure if that was even posted.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I won't be there on Sunday exam johns. We will probably do power rankings after the massive block of September tourneys just before robocop.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I can't think of any player besides maybe Ryan that should be on the melée panel. Maybe Kas of he isn't gay about it. But I imagine he would be cuz he's always a feegggg.

Lookin forward to playing people I haven't seen in 100 tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom