• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Ahh, bayonetta, gonna wait til I get a 360 to play it =)
But I do wanna play Darksiders, anyone who wants to sell it to me/let me borrow it or something, let me know

King Kong

Smash Lord
Man. The livestream for pound 4 is ****ing epic. Zgetto pwned cactuar. Hax v Hbox was also sweet. Armada lost to ss but is still in i think. Chu vs mango now.

peace out

King Kong

Smash Lord
I think chu would have taken the set on a neutral. He was reading mango like crazy in the second game. Brinstar seemed like an insurmountable advantage for Mango. Watching that match actually made me consider all this talk of removing those random counterstages.

But yeah, mango shouldnt have been bood

peace out

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'd still say mango was clearly better in the end, really showed his skillz, but how much of that was brinstar ey

they get some dekar **** on the mic, they're like "best diddy in the world" and im like omg this guy needs to die

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey hey hey, Dekar is legit.

Anyhow, I heard Darkrain beat Silent Spectre 3-1 or something?
That's what pandepic said, he was watching the livestream all day.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You guys ar3 just at hom3 \/\/atching smash \/id3os...?
Ignor3 th3 numb3rs and random slash3s, it's my \/\/ay o4 g3tting by \/\/ith a brok3n k3yboard.
That's pr3tty gaaayyy. c:
Coming 4rom m3 as \/\/3ll, s3riously.
Chu is b3st, still. <3
I4 Chu can do so \/\/3ll against Mango, K3n and Isai \/\/ould rap3 him so bad.
\/\/3ll not rap3, but I b3t th3y \/\/ould still b3 abl3 to b3at him r3lati\/3ly 4airly.

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
Scar hosted a falcon only side tournament, Darkrain beat SS in the final 3-1. It was the best set of Pound 4 so far imo, maybe only rivaled by Dr.PP+LoZR vs Darc+Hax.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I've never liked the concept of counter-pick stages. You can usually find a neutral that slightly favours your character but doesn't give the oppoistion no hope of winning.

Sad I missed Chu vrs Mango :(

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
dun forget peeps this weekend at my place, bbq smoiyush. I don't think anyone can stay the night idk yet ill get back to that, but for leaving the last bus back to the city is at 10:53pm. Food is provided but i recommend bring some drinks if you can.. there'll b some but they'll probs run out. I should have enough t.v's and I've got 2 cubes and a wii, 2 360's and 2 ps3's. So again if anyone can bring another t.v that would help. address is 8 earlsfield court carindale, quite easy to get too, google it. show up around 12 i spose or earlier if u want..

Gords

Smash Champion
I should be returning to qld on Monday. Is there going to be any Australia day smash meets, get togethers, cricket, beach activities, theme park visits, etc?

Sirias

Smash Champion
L3arn to r3ad, s3ador4.
Lol.

And I kno\/\/ it's annoying, I'm th3 on3 that has to r3ad it 4irst and it kills m3.
I4 it annoys you SO much, th3n I'll think about typing \/\/ith th3 on-scr33n k3yboard.
3\/3n i4 it tak3s m3 100x long3r. c:

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
you know there are translators... where u just type normal english in then it turns to 1337

yeah zacs is on this weekend i think.. manly melee i think :X i didn't typo..

Sirias

Smash Champion
4or anyon3 \/\/ho's going to zacs AND has a ds that th3y can part \/\/ith 4or a \/\/hil3 (or rath3r until th3 n3xt tim3 I s33 you), could you bring on3 that I can borro\/\/?
I \/\/ould buy a n3\/\/ on3 but that \/\/ill ha\/3 to \/\/ait until I think that it's r3ally \/\/orth it.

Lol, 4ail translating to 1337. =/

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
4or anyon3 \/\/ho's going to zacs AND has a ds that th3y can part \/\/ith 4or a \/\/hil3 (or rath3r until th3 n3xt tim3 I s33 you), could you bring on3 that I can borro\/\/?
I \/\/ould buy a n3\/\/ on3 but that \/\/ill ha\/3 to \/\/ait until I think that it's r3ally \/\/orth it.

Lol, 4ail translating to 1337. =/
i cant make zacs but you can borrow my DS if you want. can bring it to you in the city on friday if you go?

Sirias

Smash Champion
I4 you \/\/anna m33t up on 4riday th3n ok.
Don't ha\/3 to bring your DS though.
Just s33ing you is 3nough. <3

Also i4 you had r3ad th3 pr3\/ious posts, Toki, you'd s33 that th3y \/\/3r3 talking about Scar 4rom th3 US.
And Darkrain.

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's this weekend.

And how much does it cost?

It's...free.

And WHEN IS this free weekend?

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm sure you meant gay as in happy.

Because that's what you get when you watch The Simpsons.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Micha3l \/\/hy ar3n't you onlin3 on msn but your3 onlin3 h3r3?

Also.
No.
Old simpsons made me happy.
Not the new ones.
Sigh. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom