• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i don't know how you didn't get banned after our flame war, dude, you're lucky cao takes pity on you

undead_moose

Smash Lord
i would count cobalt, em, myself tak and jei as some of the "best players"
but if you mean THE best players in both games, like kas/cao and corpse/tibs then yes the best are attending

i'm not saying you're a crap TO vyse, it's just you seem to hype this up a lot and this tourney wasn't announced very far in advance and is just riding the success of rocky imo
>Implying Squat wasn't announced 06-07-2009, which was more then enough time to know whether or not you are coming

Trollface.jpg

Sieg

Smash Champion
i don't know how you didn't get banned after our flame war, dude, you're lucky cao takes pity on you
Are you still coming up to SQUAT?

I mean, you're such an awesome player and all.

Please come up.

I really want you to show us how good at Melee you are.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nope, i will not be attending
as much as i'd love to catch up with the qld/nsw guys and put your downy head through a brick wall, it's too expensive

Sieg

Smash Champion
Awww that's too bad.

I'll have to come down there for a tourney some time.

I'd love to see your face.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Haha, you need to enter a tournament to go places?

Such a sheltered life.
who said i need to enter a tournament to go places? idiot
you didn't come to melbourne for rocky? yet you came to rocky? and didn't compete? you are pathetic

say you'll **** the qlders then lose to them? good work
choked in singles then won teams vic vs qld the next day
and you didn't even come, FAIL

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
but if you mean THE best players in both games, like kas/cao and corpse/tibs then yes the best are attending

i'm not saying you're a crap TO vyse, it's just you seem to hype this up a lot and this tourney wasn't announced very far in advance and is just riding the success of rocky imo
**** off out of this topic then if you arnt coming you 12 year old cockhead. If you dont have anything better to do then ****in say **** about this tournament and talk it down with your negative crap then dont ****in come near it ok. Same with every QLD topic.

And you would count yourself in the best players because thats what guys with ***** the size of ****ing toes need to do to make themselves feel better. You ****in got ***** By Kas and Ryan at Rocky you didnt even place in top 5 so dont talk yourself up FFS. And where the **** did you place in Brawl? What you didnt AGAIN?

QLD is the home of Melee mother ****er, you would place lower here then you did in Melbourne if you wernt to busy measuring your **** and decided to show up. And i dont give a **** if we decided to hold a tournament the day AFTER Rocky or the WEEK after Rocky. We can hype it up as much as we ****in want you little ****

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

I started this thread in July. I think it was announced pretty far in advance.
Also, are you suggesting that I...don't...hype my own tournament?
Seems like the right thing to do to me.

It's not that I'm trying to ride the success of Rocky (even though that is precisely where half of the hype comes from). I tried not to hype SQUAT at all til after Rocky because I wanted Cao's tournament to hog the limelight and take the place it deserved. I waited patiently because I wanted Rocky to be successful, but still, the thread has been here since July.

Also Michael, don't troll. It is not okay.

EDIT: Dekar, Booker did go to Rocky fyi.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, Rocky was a magnificent single game tournament. I mean, I came to just watch Melee and Brawl get played out, then I left, 800 dollars poorer.

Although I did have a fun time visiting my hometown again, and seeing all the new sites that hadn't been there.

Then I got to chill out with some people I'd known for ages and had a pretty fun time. I even had a friend come down from QLD. He doesn't play Melee or anything, he's more of a Street Fighter 4 person. But yeah, he just felt like coming along for some reason.

Ah well, guess he wanted to enjoy the sights too.

There was this really cool Matrix thing I wish I had gone too. But I think I went shopping with Zero and that. Was kinda gay, but the others looked like they had a fun time.

Oh yeah, I got to visit this arcade aswell. Was pretty awesome. I mean, it was pretty run down and all, and it seems like Vic is more of a Tekken scene, but I still had a fun time in there. I saw this guy from NSW in there, his name is Afterdeath, he came to Rocky too. To watch Melee and Brawl of course. He was really pro at SF4 though. Didn't get to verse him. I only realised he was an SF4 player when I saw him at Rocky and he told me, because we were talking about SF4 and stuff.

Overall I had a pretty fun time spending all that money to watch a tournament, I mean, I wish I could have been playing something else, like SF4. But ah well.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
rofl calm down idiot, another one who didn't go to rocky
I ****in did go to rocky you ****stick. If you didnt have your ****ing head up your *** smelling your own **** you would have noticed alot more. Stupid *******. Liek i said **** off out of this topic QLD hates you

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Michael, by responding you are getting trolled.
You too Billy.

Stop going offtopic in this thread - None of this relates to QLD monthlys in the slightest.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This thread has been closed because Sieg, Booker, Syke and Dekar don't know when to quit.

Thanks guys,
no really.

EDIT: Anybody wanting to contact me about anything should feel free to send a Private Message to me.

Also ninja'd by Mic!
:mad088:

EDIT2: wtf, un-ninja'd???

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Since no one can play nice tonight, this can stay closed for now.

There was this really cool Matrix thing I wish I had gone too.
FFFFF, knew there was something I forgot to do there >.<

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Back on topic, meet this weekend, seems lots of people are free! (I am also on Sat/Sunday) What days suit people and lets also try a soccer smash day/beach smash day or something else in addition to smash =)

Should also ask if Matt and his guys are free, so yeah anyone offering to host?

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
i might be free this weekend. But im gonna see if i can work, depends on what the boss says. But If she wont let me work ill come to something.

Sup Cao when you coming to QLD FFS

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I <3 Billy and Alison.

I'll coming after Japan! I'll bring you something from there

!

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Woot you better. I think i might make you my special home made Burgers cooked on the Big Green Egg when you come up. BTW i think my next trip down to Melbourne will be about September next year. Im Flying down for Storm v Sharks, you should totally come to the game.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Woot you better. I think i might make you my special home made Burgers cooked on the Big Green Egg when you come up. BTW i think my next trip down to Melbourne will be about September next year. Im Flying down for Storm v Sharks, you should totally come to the game.
wow that's planning ahead

when you come down, try introducing yourself to people this time, because clearly at rocky you weren't very social (or very good at either game)

:)

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Wow Dekar made a post in the QLD thread that sounds like he isn't trying to start ****! ahaha. Something good must have happened today.

P.S. you should still come to SQUAT Dekar. I want to vs you.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I hope they stage that match at the Storm's new home ground. I did a government inspection of it a few weeks ago as it's still under construction - I've never seen a nicer one! of course I'll go

Sieg

Smash Champion
Billy cooks the best ****. I've eaten burgers around the world and I can say that Billy's rank somewhere around the top tier.

Pretty sure you're the only one who doesn't know who Billy is Deks buddy old pal.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
wow that's planning ahead

when you come down, try introducing yourself to people this time, because clearly at rocky you weren't very social (or very good at either game)

:)
Dekar i dont really play smash which is why im not very good. The only times i ever play now is in Brawl Tournaments. I go just to make up the numbers and i like hanging out with the SOME of the people. I went to Rocky because iv only been to Melbourne once, See my Dad, To Play Street Fighter 4, Cheer on Kas and Ryan, and to see Cao again.

But anyway, Yeah it will be at there new stadium Cao, Round 24 August 20- 23 some time in there. Ill Bring you one of my Jerseys to wear because i aint sitting next to 2 Melbourne fans.

Rob, im working **** hard so i will be cooking at SQUAT, although my burgers wouldnt taste as good because id be cooking on a Weber Q not my Egg =(

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
My number is 0431 196 744

I'll try to get on smash boards as much as i can but if a meet gets cancelled at late notice or whatever, could someone send me a text please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom