• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I meant people who want to play some smash before we go to robocop next week, not hang with a bunch of ******s lolol on second thoughts considering I'm on holidays I'll probably want to do something more exhilarating than play smash.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Oi oi, they were very hospitable to us in America. I'll probably come hang out with you guys. I wanna see Luke again too.

Should be up for something on Sunday though.

Sirias

Smash Champion
That, mostly, but also something else.

Also, I'll post this here and RC thread:

Is anyone driving to, or can drive to, the airport on Thursday morning (getting there at 8 AM) and could take me and Michael? c:
There, I asked it.

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
That, mostly, but also something else.

Also, I'll post this here and RC thread:

Is anyone driving to, or can drive to, the airport on Thursday morning (getting there at 8 AM) and could take me and Michael? c:
There, I asked it.
If you pay me copious amounts of money I could do it

Sirias

Smash Champion
It's more like, I'm asking if anyone is leaving on Thursday and wouldn't mind getting there a bit earlier if there flight is late, OR taking us with them if they are leaving early Thursday morning, as opposed to driving out of your way to get there, especially when you live on the coast. XD

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Sigh wii somtimes disks spin sometimes not :S
USBLoader works though.

Aaaaaaanyhow SMASH today/tonight?

Remastered

Smash Lord
If Sunday is better for more people, I can hold it then. I have a pretty free weekend now as original plans are non existant and uni is out for a week.

All people who are interested in brawl practice let me know and I'll make a decision for what day, as I know ness will probably want to do something on the other day or night etc.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yeah Oldman is pretty non commital.
Im keen, PM me your number Matt so we can contact each other n stuff

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If Sunday is better for more people, I can hold it then. I have a pretty free weekend now as original plans are non existant and uni is out for a week.

All people who are interested in brawl practice let me know and I'll make a decision for what day, as I know ness will probably want to do something on the other day or night etc.
I'm interested. Keep us informed.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Will post here on Friday what day I'll hold it after everyone has had a chance to put up their preferred day.

If you can get to a bus stop nearish my place Toki or anyone for that matter, I'll pick you up.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Also if anyone is free for meets throughout the week let me know, im on break so i have a bit of free time.
Keen for both games

Sirias

Smash Champion
Epitome is a lame word.

I need Olimar practice.
Peach practice, nah.
I'll come round, Saturday night or Sunday. c:
Except, if it's on Saturday night, I won't get there till like... 8 or later. And I think we should be considerate to that lady next door who was all: "WAH WAH YOU KEPT MY BABY/IES UP ALL NIGHT WAH I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY SOME OF US NEED TO WORK TOMORROW WAH."
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom