• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Events - Real Life Gaming November 24th

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
RLG (Real life gaming) on the 26th this month at helensvale community centre. I'm going to run smash at the event, both melee and brawl tournies.

:phone:

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
Is there a website or anything for this RLG? If not what other games will there be??

:phone:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Cal I edited the first post.

If you want to actually make it look good instead of copy/paste, send me another PM with it edited with Font/formatting/colour.

Too busy right now to make it look good -_-

Gords

Smash Champion
Is this going to be like a proper tourney like the ones held at LAN smash, and how many people do you expect to come, I might come although I won't know till next week if I can or not?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Yea I'll edit it later, I just wanted something good enough to put out there so people recognise that's it's happening soon.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Melee Ruleset:

Metaknight is banned.

It's about time.

(Also hello again, QLD brethren!)

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'm waiting on vyse to edit the front page again with a cleaner looking version.

Anyways I grabbed that schedule from the website itself which hasn't been updated with the smash stuff yet.

I'm gonna start signups at 10:30 and get everything happening by 11ish

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
so turns out i'm going to be down goldcoast on the 26th anyway, cept i'm going to be doing other things. so i may turn up for an hour or so, but probably not.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Catherine will have a flexible start time since it doesn't take long to finish a tournament. I'll probably round up people between 12 and 1 though.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Catherrriiiiiiiiiinnnnneeeee!!!! I can't wait to see the results of this tourney. This year seems to be the year of upsets.

Blade for Grand Finals.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Catherine - neglecting her will yield better results for the future. Life lessons learned!

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
@ Pantsmann:

toki posted this on MMGN

1. Samantah (Peach, Snake)
2. Toki (Random)
3. Kaion (IC, Olimar)
4. Cal (Wario, DK)
5. Amaterasu (Snake, Toonlink)
7. My Oreodrome <3 (Zelda, Wofl, DDD)
7. Oldman (Snake)
9. Dillion (Peach, Sheik)
9> the other participants
41. Blade

Gords

Smash Champion
i was more surprised to see that chris played, havent seen him for donkeys years

Top Bottom