• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Punch and Pie: A Brawl Tournament - Rochester, NY - Oct 4th

Silverspawnmaster

Smash Cadet
So...anyone care to provide TVs/Wiis? Unless you want the tourny to happen with like 2/3 TVs or something. -_-;;
Yo Xiivi. I'll be there if I can hitch a ride with someone. And if you need I can bring my wii with brawl (and possibly melee too if enough people are interested).

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
It doesn't matter really. I posted that in full anticipation of everyone that I will ever play against seeing this. Hopefully by putting it out there people will think of ways to beat it, and that will force me to think of ways to beat what they're doing. That way, we all get better. :)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Dum dee dum.
Who's bringing Wiis w/ Brawl? Who's helping provide TVs?
If I need to, I'll freaking drive your TV to the venue and carry it into the room for you and still give you your venue fee cut. Come on people. -_-;;
There's going to be PUNCH. There's going to be PIE. Now can someone help make sure we don't end up with just 3 set-ups? Especially if people want a few set-ups for melee.
(I'm not worried about Melee since I have my copy and I'm sure TheManaLord is bringing another.)
Someone needs to be awesome like Jesse was when he brought his TVs. Jesse isn't going to be here this time, so someone else will have to man it up. lol
<3 Jesse no homo (except from Steffon)

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
You got my TV but no Wii.

Also, I need a teams partner since Xiivi is playing host....

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Cool, I've updated the TV/Wii list. Who else is bringing Wiis that I should know about? I might be able to lock down another TV or two hopefully.

Also, someone team with Owna. I know he has Falco in his signature and looks like a douche because of it, but he doesn't play Falco, don't worry. Now team with him. And make sure you are good too, he'll need all the help he can get. ;) <3

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Oh, good.

Phew.

I thought he actually played Falco, LOL.

I was gonna say, he would need Neil's luck and then some to find a teammate, ROFLLLLLLLL.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
o sht a venue fee

ima just chill outside the venue and play melee on my car battery if das k

P.S. im bringing my **** and my gat so holla at me 1k$ mm's heres a vid of me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGoB_vVmBs4
(im demon int his vid)

also accepting 3s MM's my ken or chun v whoever (also accepting novelty chars my sean v ur whoever)

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
o sht a venue fee
Lol, the venue fee only applies if you're entering a brawl tourny (which I know you aren't) or if you're eating any of the food. So as long as I don't catch you trying to eat the food, you can be there just to play friendlies.

Show me one video that proves that i'm lucky!
Searching "PikaPika" on youtube would find plenty of examples probably.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Yeah you can use a low tier in the main event.
MK Only, Final Destination, No Items

All comedy aside....

All characters are legal for singles and doubles. The low tier tournament is just to showcase your low tier character without having to worry about your impossible match-ups against the good characters.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Just so everyone knows...
The delicious punch and pie will be available throughout the tourny (until it runs out of course).
Whilst the pizza will come at like 6/7ish. So eat your lunch before coming, as dinner is what's provided.

Also, any other WII/TV bringers? We'll can have 1 more Wii than the number of TVs due to the projector. Volunteer you lazy bums. You get 5$$ off. lol

Og Triple oG

Smash Rookie
alright, well i might not be able to come to this ;[. im not sure yet, but if i do come, i can come with 2-3 TVs. and 1 wii. ill let you know by friday xiivi

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Hey everyone!!! So I'm DEFINITELY going to this so f u shiri. We (myself and jeff anyone know jeff??? plays really gay marth rofl mostly fox these days tho) will be at arena friday night aka tomorrow night aka night before the tournament so if anyone wants to play MELEE and do MONEY MATCHES? then I'm so down and that's where it'll be. If you want to get involved and don't know what arena is, just look up Arena 51 and go there suckas.

Also, if anyone could possible get a 3rd Strike setup I'd definitely love playing that and possibly MM'ing in that as well. Also CvS2 or MvC2.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: TML, just to show no hard feelings, I will money match you in Melee for however much you'd like.

I still won't believe you're coming until I see it, though. =^__^=

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I still won't believe you're coming until I see it, though. =^__^=
I swear if he does come, no one else will JUST TO BALANCE things out. TML coming is equal to 40 people coming. So it's either he doesn't show up and we get a good turnout, or he does and it's just him. LOL

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hey everyone!!! So I'm DEFINITELY going to this so f u shiri. We (myself and jeff anyone know jeff??? plays really gay marth rofl mostly fox these days tho) will be at arena friday night aka tomorrow night aka night before the tournament so if anyone wants to play MELEE and do MONEY MATCHES? then I'm so down and that's where it'll be. If you want to get involved and don't know what arena is, just look up Arena 51 and go there suckas.

Also, if anyone could possible get a 3rd Strike setup I'd definitely love playing that and possibly MM'ing in that as well. Also CvS2 or MvC2.
im bad at melee but ill still MM you,
3s sucks so ill play friendlys with you
i will also play you in CvS and MvC

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Is anyone actually bringing a set-up for 3s/MvC2/CvS2?

Because you know TML isn't even though he's the one talking about MMing in them.

Failure.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
so yea goodsht everyone i lost all my mm's but i have johns dont worry

first of all my hand were cold

2nd of all my family has a rare blood condition in which our performence and dexterity physically greatly diminishes when the lunar planets are not in alignment, this happened to be one of the worst nights in the past tri decade so i did rly bad bc of this

3rd of all i was nervous and it was really hot in there

4th of all i was SOoooOoo drunk rofl

good shjt tho

Silverspawnmaster

Smash Cadet
I'm afraid because of this fact right here, everyone else will suddenly now not show up...
Amir is psychic. It has been proven. It's too bad though. People missed out on some great pie, punch, pizza, and playing smash all day. Good stuff Amir. Even though this tournament was lacking of people it made up for it with the several slices of pie and awesome matches. I look forward to the next one.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: AMIR + PIE = WIN

TML + SHOWING UP = NOBODY ELSE SHOWING UP = FAILBOAT

YOSHI = BROKEN

Class dismissed.

Sharky

Smash Master
nobody passing through syracuse giving me a ride=failboat =(

lack-of-tourneys-in-syracuse depression aside, results? =)

Sharky

Smash Master
umm...yeah...I've been saying this whole thread that I'm stuck in syracuse...QED I can't come to roc tourneys anymore without a ride from someone. That's why I asked lol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i got there at like 7pm and the tourny started at like noon or some crap and there wuz only like 8 ppl there n when i sohwed up everyone was plyin melee or began to

Top Bottom