• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 10 Poll Finished! Congrats, Meta-Kirby!

Best fusion?

• [IMG]http://iaza.com/work/100819C/snorlord51659.bmp[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/TheAceLucario/Pinchamp.png[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Dusknoir / Poliwrath: Very nicely done, blends together smoothly. His right hand is weirdly positioned.
Skitty / Wailord: Comedic value, pretty simple fusion
Weezing / Dodrio: Not that best choice of Pokémon to fuse, it just doesn't mesh well.
Typhlosion / Cradily: Face is weird, otherwise, great fusion.
Grumpig / Politoed: Very nice, seamless fusion, the two combine very well
Grotle / Rhydon: Great execution, arms positioned a bit weirdly, otherwise perfect
Pinsir / Machamp: Looks weird. Doesn't blend together well at the "joints"

Not entirely sure, it's pretty close for me. I'll vote later, after a fresh reviewing.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
...I'll just pretend it's Skitty / Wailord since that's funnier

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Weezing / Dodrio obv.

The two Pokemon were purposely chosen for the awkwardness factor, which makes me appreciate the fact that the sprite is actually pretty good, and the purposeful awkwardness of it is just as well executed.

M.K

Level 55
Grotle / Rhydon: Great execution, arms positioned a bit weirdly, otherwise perfect
Hahaha, you can blame Game Freak for that one, I didn't change the arm positioning of the Rhydon sprite before fusing, so that's how it's originally positioned.

Moozle

Smash Champion
This was so hard! I ended up voting for Grumpig / Politoed because I love the color combination. It was very close between that, Pinsir / Machamp, Grotle / Rhydon, Doduo / Koffing, and Poliwrath / Dusknoir. Great job everyone.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Grotle/Rhydon: Everything is neat and tidy, the two Pokemon blend well and the colouring is amazing.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Polinoir is not allowed to win.

So my vote goes to Rhygro or whatever

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow... I seriously expected the Polipig to get more votes, not mine. I just put that in for the ****s and giggles and for the hell of entering something this PSC :confused:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Weezing / Dodrio obv.

The two Pokemon were purposely chosen for the awkwardness factor, which makes me appreciate the fact that the sprite is actually pretty good, and the purposeful awkwardness of it is just as well executed.
Circa and I share the same mind.

I voted for Grodon, because it works so well. Almost voted for Pinchamp, though; the two may not be extremely well blended, but the positioning works really well, it looks awesome regardless, and Pinsir gets no love. :mad:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Pinchamp got no love. D:
By no means is it a bad sprite. I think just the way the arms were jointed made the positiong weird, and so your submission was overlooked for others. You can get 'em next time, TAL. You've already shown a massive dominance over the PSC anyways. :p

Tacel

Smash Lord
By no means is it a bad sprite. I think just the way the arms were jointed made the positiong weird, and so your submission was overlooked for others. You can get 'em next time, TAL. You've already shown a massive dominance over the PSC anyways. :p
Thanks, Terywj.
Yeah. The joints...

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
The concept for the extra set of arms was ****ing genius though. I honestly considered voting for it just for that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wait before a lock, aren't the grotle rhydon things votes so close to my Duskwrath that there's no clear winner for first though?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
There are like 7 extra votes. It's not necessarily enough to bypass a winner anyway.

I know you're bringing this up for the better of the polling, but I'm going to go by that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well Writer (?) brought it up last round and many people agreed with him, so is it that much of an issue that I just bring that up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom