• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 10 Poll Finished! Congrats, Meta-Kirby!

Best fusion?

• [IMG]http://iaza.com/work/100819C/snorlord51659.bmp[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/TheAceLucario/Pinchamp.png[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It makes you seem a bit more, bleh since your sprite was second.

But I've already stated my reason. I was the one who brought it up during PSC 9 as an interest of fairness to the other submissions because IIRC we had a wide array of extra votes and needed more repolling. With thise week I don't believe we need to.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Really?

And it ain't because I came second (I know you don't want another poll because you want first MK), I just really think that the votes are that close together that there's no way that there's a clear winner in this

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just do better in the next one, Fuel ~~ :D You'll get your shot eventually!
I ain't complaining that I got second god**** it. Even IF that wasn't my sprite, it just doesn't make sense we did that **** for the last PSC, but we ain't following the same crap for this one

Tacel

Smash Lord
I ain't complaining that I got second god**** it. Even IF that wasn't my sprite, it just doesn't make sense we did that **** for the last PSC, but we ain't following the same crap for this one
I agree. The same thing happened last time.
Except last time we had a second poll.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, I'm just saying there is no clear winner here so why can't both of them be 1st place or something like the last poll.

It just doesn't make sense.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
[But you guys even agreed with Writer (?) that even IF there wasn't a tie, the votes would be too close to definitately declare a winner

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
1. The first poll ended with a goddam three-way tie. This poll has no tie, at all, let alone a three-way tie.

2. The second poll actually ended in a tie as well. The idea was that in the case of a 12:13 ratio, both should be winners because (a) they both won the first poll anyways and (b) it's really goddam close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom