• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
im not sure. what i am sure of, is im trying to make a way to use .rels to port characters, meaning
mewtwo->lucas
No...
Mewtwo > Lucas will not bring any benefit.
If we make it Mewtwo > Ganondorf, it will give us a wide choice of Darkness external graphic effects, you see.
So I recommend Mewtwo > Ganondorf.
If you guys successfully port him into Ganondorf, I might as well make a new BRSAR with all the sounds of Mewtwo.

ds22

Smash Lord
We was talking about .rel porting.
In such way, nothing needs to be edited, since the .rel (module) loads the Lucario specific data over Lucas or Olimar (like what they did with stages).
It is however still not possible and neither is easy to crack.
BTW, you still need to edit the knockback lock issue of the charging Shadow Ball.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
im not sure. what i am sure of, is im trying to make a way to use .rels to port characters, meaning
mewtwo->lucas
you can try all you want i am not going to discourage you but, have you had any experience in this before? It can be pretty tough and i know last i saw of phantom wings (the god of brawl hacking) got it to work except articles and such sort of like when you port a character to another, that might be because it was on an entire new slot idk maybe i got to check back at that

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
In such way, nothing needs to be edited, since the .rel (module) loads the Lucario specific data over Lucas or Olimar (like what they did with stages).
BTW, you still need to edit the knockback lock issue of the charging Shadow Ball.
I'm too lazy.
I'll tell you how to do it.
go to (in PSA of course.) 17A50.
You see some stuff there...
DON'T Edit the knockback, edit the Timers.
The usual way was:
First timer 18
Second Timer 12
So do that and make everyone happy...

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
No Please!!!

Ganondorf, Its my Second Favorite Character!
Please use another character!

''If we make it Mewtwo > Ganondorf, it will give us a wide choice of Darkness external graphic effects''

What?
I think that Someone already ported the Giga Bowser Movesets/Graphic Effects into Bowser
We can't do that?
port some Ganondorf Graphic Effects in Mewtwo?

I don't Remeber the Name of that Bowser PSA....
i think that is Giga Kooplus
or something like that!

GANON....NO!!!!!!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Knockback lock issue of the Shadow Ball...?
What Means that?

Remember English Its Hard to me :embarrass

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Knockback lock issue of the Shadow Ball...?
What Means that?

Remember English Its Hard to me :embarrass
Ithen sa okallimuka bil 'araby.
Lol that was Arabic, that ' represents a letter that is not in the English language..

Anyways...
Could someone get me Mewtwo's quote from the movie where he said "Behold My Power!" And some other quotes?
Oh man.. I read Gallade's Odessy overnight and now I have the idea that Mewtwo is evil...

FLSHK

Smash Cadet
A possible thing you could do (provided Mewtwo has a model in Pokepark Wii), is to just use that one since Lucario looks nothing like Mewtwo. IMO, kind of a downside to the project.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
A possible thing you could do (provided Mewtwo has a model in Pokepark Wii), is to just use that one since Lucario looks nothing like Mewtwo. IMO, kind of a downside to the project.
our models are either pokemon ranch mewtwo (rofl), and the trophy that doesn't have the bones, there is no mewtwo in pokepark

Xigger

Smash Lord
A few things on my mind....

For one, if we achieve .Rel switching, it shouldn't have to be over nessecary characters to fit the Effect files. We should find a way to switch the Effect files to remove these limits. And if not, switching a character over another is simple enough, with the effect files being the only noticable difference.

For two, you people are still using a really old vertex hack. Why not vertex hack Lucario to match Mewtwo's Melee model? It's old, but still, I've gone to the trouble of ripping his model and I'm tempted to learn how to vertex hack to do just this.

Three.... Not so sure on this one. But wouldn't it be possible to use some unused graphics to make up Mewtwo's spare Shadow Ball on his Fthrow? Lucario has plenty of aura to begin with.

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
You know at this point you guys can drop all discussion about a model import or trying to vertex hack him yourself. The most talented vertex hacker out there has agreed to make Mewtwo. He already did a quick vertex hack of him for one of his tutorials and that looked extremly good already.

mariokart64n said:
i just got the main body done, things have to be done slowly and precise. edge flow is key to a flawless vert hack. still to do is the head and arms. I restarted from scratch so that I had the extra advantage of experience and pre-plan. over all the mod should be fair I think
If you want an example of his work: Here's a pic of his Beta Melee Ganon http://i47.tinypic.com/35i90dw.jpg

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
You know at this point you guys can drop all discussion about a model import or trying to vertex hack him yourself. The most talented vertex hacker out there has agreed to make Mewtwo. He already did a quick vertex hack of him for one of his tutorials and that looked extremly good already.

If you want an example of his work: Here's a pic of his Beta Melee Ganon http://i47.tinypic.com/35i90dw.jpg
Please, tell me where his thread is.

EDIT: No need to now, I saw his thread and his vids, AWESOME.
Now we just have to wait for him to make that model...

Xigger

Smash Lord
:)

At least someone is working on it. Glad to know help is wanted :/

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
AGFanProduction,

Please delete / edit out that post. Talk to the creator and try to get his blessing to release it before you post that (he was open to the notion of someone else completing his WIP, I believe).

Furthermore, this is not the right thread for that in the first place.

Thanks!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Guys, take a look at this
We Already Know that...
we are waiting for The Mod Right Now

Also,
I have An Idea for Mewtwo F-throw
can we do as Fox or Falco...?
I mean Its Up throw, D-Throw and B-Throw, He blast you with his lasers (Neutral-B , Attack)
Can we do that for Mewtwo...? Put the Neutral-B Hitboxes over Mewtwo F-throw, Like fox does with His D, B, Up throw
Its just an Idea :)

Someone Reply me PLS...!

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
yes try it, it always seemed like the model is what makes this seem less like mewtwo, but that new model is going to make the psa look bad unless there's improvement

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
with the new model you need a new stance too it does not seem very mewtwo-ish right?
You are Talking to Me..?

If Yes,
I gonna Make New Animations for Mewtwo
I will try to make the Melee Animations

Like DD tell me ''Make the Movesets for Mewtwo''

I will to do my best, 99% Mewtwo Fan
I upload them here, after, we have to wait for the Latest DD Mewtwo PSA

Then just we have to wait for the Mewtwo V2
DD will Make It (I believe!)

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
Does a replacement victory theme exist? I'm tired of the Pokemon one. Maybe edit the code to have "Mewtwo" use the beta theme instead?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
dont let mewtwo die ;_;

I succeed to make mewtwo's obj to brawl at least the head and one leg ohterwise, the model would be too big for obj porting and few textures issue

feeling soon that mewtwo will be playable :3
with a better obj importing and bone trigging and "not dummy bone but real bone" add will make mewtwo just like in melee <3

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
Looks nice.
But don't forget this:

(Made by Mariokart64n)
omg, is this the mewtwo model from Melee? how did they made it viewable :O? and, what program did they used to see the model :O?

also... I'm wondering how can we make our own 3D models, for atleast, stage creations?

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
if feels like mewtwo will be more and more awesome! 83
then mewtwo is complete...
bye bye lucario, you are awesome but mewtwo is more awesome!
no. lucario, to me, is moar awesome. im better with mewtwo, though, so this and shadow are 2 of the main reasons to find the character.rel thing working. :dizzy:

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
no. lucario, to me, is moar awesome. im better with mewtwo, though, so this and shadow are 2 of the main reasons to find the character.rel thing working. :dizzy:
if feels like mewtwo will be more and more awesome! 83
then mewtwo is complete...
bye bye lucario, you are awesome but mewtwo is more awesome!
You do know the mewtwo is just one slot so you can still have lucario and lucario's movesets right? or have mewtwo's moveset and lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom