• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@DArkdragoon
smash researcher? r u first?
What?
Smash Researchers are a group of people who just know all the numbers and junk, and work to make full sense of everything. I'm part of them to put them into practice with my AutoTrainers.
-DD

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
May I ask one question? Why did AGFanProduction uploaded to Brawl Vault a new version of Mewtwo, when I said I would do it? I clearly mentioned that I would make more animations, and include a new download with the latest PSA, and modified vertex hack.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
May I ask one question? Why did AGFanProduction uploaded to Brawl Vault a new version of Mewtwo, when I said I would do it? I clearly mentioned that I would make more animations, and include a new download with the latest PSA, and modified vertex hack.
no offense, but u just realized?

u should check when he did it, about maybe 1 month ago. more probably.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
No, I did not. >_>

I'm just asking the question.

Edit: Just saying that I already mentioned I would do what he did, and that I personally think it was just a way of getting downloads. I had already changed the ears (Which I planned to try fixing in 3ds Max as well), and I was going to include the latest PSA. Besides, the ears he made a re a bit messed up. I dislike the fact that Mewtwo's head is longer vertically then it is horizontally, it looks like someone smashed his head with a hammer. Plus, the ears mess up on some animations.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I won't anymore, Mariokart64n beat me to it already. :/

I don't get how he does all of this, not at all.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I do know that he's using his "new" method, and I wish I could continue my version, but his tutorial barely works for me (It doesn't work for Link, and glitches my Metaknight), plus, his other way is barely explained. And he's already done with it, anyway, so I can't do anything about it.

*deletes his semi-updated Mewtwo*

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I didn't see That ''You Say that you will make more animations, Include a New Download and a Modified Vertex Hack!!!''
and I have Only one thing to Say:
Everyone Its Trying to help in this Topic!
Animations, Vertex Hacks, Downloads
do you Understand?

No, I did not. >_>

I'm just asking the question.

Edit: Just saying that I already mentioned I would do what he did, and that I personally think it was just a way of getting downloads. I had already changed the ears (Which I planned to try fixing in 3ds Max as well), and I was going to include the latest PSA. Besides, the ears he made a re a bit messed up. I dislike the fact that Mewtwo's head is longer vertically then it is horizontally, it looks like someone smashed his head with a hammer. Plus, the ears mess up on some animations.
''I personally think it was just a way of getting downloads''
This is not a Competition BigSharkZ..!!
We are trying to make the Perfect Mewtwo
I am just Uploading to the Vault the Latest update of Mewtwo that is in this topic!

''Mewtwo's head is longer vertically then it is horizontally, it looks like someone smashed his head with a hammer''
1. Anything Its Perfect in this World..!!!
2. Also, Its based in your 3D Model BigSharkZ, and I didn't make the Head :eek:...!!!

''the ears mess up on some animations''
Remember...Its Beta! :eek:...!!!!!

Darkrai Lv.1000

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1934-0668-8939
I downloaded the one off of BrawlVaults, and it works and all, but I can't get the CSP, CSS panel, Stock, names, or ingame fighter picture to show up. I keep hearing that they should be .BRRES files, but they're .PNG files. I can't change them though. I rly want to add all the aesthetic changes in. :(

Xigger

Smash Lord
I think it's great and all that you guys are upgrading Mewtwo from Melee, but... wouldn't it be kind of nice to have the original version of Mewtwo instead of just building upon Lucario?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I suppose we'll all miss you. :(

It doesn't zigzag like Mewtwo's right?
It's hard to do that but I'll try later. Maybe I can do it by using that "set the XY of the character to:" thing, if I use it with Shadow Ball as an article, that would make it go Zigzag.

Would you mind if I made a texture hack in our honor? Maybe a Golden Trophy Texture with your name on it on Lucario?
Uhh... No. Please don't xD
--------------------------------------------------------

A matter of two weeks and I missed everybody...
I missed you guys, I missed my PC, I missed internet... I missed the digital world.. You know all that stuff...
Anyways, I've done some awesome job on SFX hacking as well as made one new animation.

Let me list what I did:
Voices for Mewtwo:
Side B goes over Up taunt
The Taunt goes over Final Smash
Added A LOT of voices for Mewtwo.. But for SFX hacking, I need THE LATEST PSA HACK FOR MEWTWO so I can do it..
Why? Because I need to fix the SFX event list for the attacks, mainly cause now there won't be the random voice like "ha- he - HIRYA" and that stuff, it'll be one Voice, for one attack.
I can get the value of the sound effect easily, and in a matter of two hours I can get all of Mewtwo's Voices in the game.
Well except for his evil laugh when he wins... Because I can't find a sound to replace for that so.. I think I'm gonna put the quote from the movie where he says "Behold my POWAH".

SFX for Mewtwo:
This is a harder part than the Voices... Mainly cause I don't know which sounds go for which attack.

To DD: Please upload a video on YT showing Mewtwo's moveset, slow.. Easy.. Repetitive (you know, use the move more than once).. AND WITH NO MUSIC!@!
Cause I can't hear anything if there's any music in there. AND some other reasons... So please turn off the music in the settings.

Animations:
Forward Smash: He know charges it like Shadow Ball, and throws it the same way.
Shadow Ball: A new animation for the Shadow Ball. Looks awesome.
Shadow Ball shoot: It's now Lucario's down throw, looks way like Mewtwo's Shadow ball shoot from melee.

Anyways, I'll do the best I can now.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I did the most awesome thing ever in SFX hacking!
You know when you choose a character, the wiimote freaks you out with it's voice?
Well...
When you choose Mewtwo, it plays his cry, which I ripped from the 4th Gen games.
And I also hacked Captain Falcon and Marth.
Falcon Punch sounds like Melee, and Marth says "Let's Dance!" when he wins.
Looks like Nintendo it trying to fool us with this Marth guy (I got the let's dance thing from melee).
EDITEDIT: All the sound effects for the Final Smash are going to be replaced with his win SFX, because his voice effects are all too short and are rather useless because of that.
So something cool that would happen this way is that his win voice effects will have the Final Smash echo thingy, you know what I'm talking about ;) .
Currently editing voices in GoldWave to prepare them for conversion...
I'll need the best of assistance from Allah.

EDITEDITEDIT: I got all the Wave files I need and I marked the Sounds and Voices they're gonna replace, now to check the frequency cause sometimes frequency just screws up your work if you don't check it.

EDITOVER9K: Checked the frequency, now to the converting...

EDITAWESOME: I have put in ALL the Sound effects we need for Mewtwo, but I think I'm missing two sound effects for when you hit the opponent, you know.. the flags?
Anyways, I'm going to fix the PSA now...

I have three hours till midnight, I'll try to do my best If it is Allah's willing, by the way some animations suck so I'll be doing animation work too, especially on Dark Flash and Dark Flame, Up Tilt, UAir, DAir, Bair, Ftilt and all the throws.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
I downloaded the one off of BrawlVaults, and it works and all, but I can't get the CSP, CSS panel, Stock, names, or ingame fighter picture to show up. I keep hearing that they should be .BRRES files, but they're .PNG files. I can't change them though. I rly want to add all the aesthetic changes in. :(
You should ask in the HELP thread. Not the project thread.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Alright guys.. I'm terribly sorry for double posting but... This needs EVERYONE's attention.

1- I put in all the sound effects I need (Except for one SFX I might put in later).
2- I organized most of the SFX in the PSA.
3- I made a lot of cool new animations, you guys are gonna love them.
4- I also fixed some animations like Up Throw and Bthrow, they look WAY more Mewtwo-ish now.

Anyways Mewtwo has never been like this before in Brawl, not that I changed his look but the animations and SFX make remind us all of the good times of Melee... Yeah...
I hope you guys appreciate my whole-day-work on Mewtwo.

...And I'm not done yet.
I need to fix some stuff, and then upload the whole hack If it is Allah's willing.

EDIT: I think everything's good to go.
I also found a good animation that would work well with Mewtwo's Dark Flame.. And I made lots of changes now.
Now to test them.

EDITEDIT: Tested it.
Everything looks epic, let me list some new stuff I made:

1- You hate the fact that Mewtwo has Aura on his hands? Hate no more, he now carries his Shadow Ball everywhere he goes, makes him look a LOT cooler, and it gets rid of the Lucario stuff.
2- The graphics mostly used with this hack are (X:Y X= file Y= effect) 0:16, 0:61 and sometimes 0:52.
3- Everything looks fixed and ready to be played except for Side B, I know DD's side B is good, but I'm aiming to make a one like in Melee, Thanks to nintendo for putting Lucario's Force Palm which can be used for this.
Also.. The Final Smash is something we need DD to make, so for this modification I might put in my Shining Ace's Final Smash cause it's not really bad...

I can upload my hack now, but I'm afraid it will make it look bad because of Side B being unchanged, if I modify it, I'll put the hack here if it is Allah's willing.
I'll upload the Brsar now, cause it's really big, 104,333 Bytes or 101 MBs.

EDITOVER9K: I think I'll put two versions, the one with the Shadow Ball being carried around (it doesn't hurt the opponent) and one without it.
But trust me the Shadow Ball one will look better.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys.. I'm terribly sorry for double posting but... This needs EVERYONE's attention.

1- I put in all the sound effects I need (Except for one SFX I might put in later).
2- I organized most of the SFX in the PSA.
3- I made a lot of cool new animations, you guys are gonna love them.
4- I also fixed some animations like Up Throw and Bthrow, they look WAY more Mewtwo-ish now.

Anyways Mewtwo has never been like this before in Brawl, not that I changed his look but the animations and SFX make remind us all of the good times of Melee... Yeah...
I hope you guys appreciate my whole-day-work on Mewtwo.

...And I'm not done yet.
I need to fix some stuff, and then upload the whole hack If it is Allah's willing.

EDIT: I think everything's good to go.
I also found a good animation that would work well with Mewtwo's Dark Flame.. And I made lots of changes now.
Now to test them.

EDITEDIT: Tested it.
Everything looks epic, let me list some new stuff I made:

1- You hate the fact that Mewtwo has Aura on his hands? Hate no more, he now carries his Shadow Ball everywhere he goes, makes him look a LOT cooler, and it gets rid of the Lucario stuff.
2- The graphics mostly used with this hack are (X:Y X= file Y= effect) 0:16, 0:61 and sometimes 0:52.
3- Everything looks fixed and ready to be played except for Side B, I know DD's side B is good, but I'm aiming to make a one like in Melee, Thanks to nintendo for putting Lucario's Force Palm which can be used for this.
Also.. The Final Smash is something we need DD to make, so for this modification I might put in my Shining Ace's Final Smash cause it's not really bad...

I can upload my hack now, but I'm afraid it will make it look bad because of Side B being unchanged, if I modify it, I'll put the hack here if it is Allah's willing.
I'll upload the Brsar now, cause it's really big, 104,333 Bytes or 101 MBs.

EDITOVER9K: I think I'll put two versions, the one with the Shadow Ball being carried around (it doesn't hurt the opponent) and one without it.
But trust me the Shadow Ball one will look better.
OMFG U RUIHNED MEWTWO!!! Dx

jk. im glad someone is finally doing something here.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Alright! I'm done for now.
Here is my work:
The Moveset and Animations (With the texture DD uploaded)
The SFX pack (90~ MBs! Fast connection pl0x)
The Brsar has all the Mewtwo SFX we need including the Melee Falcon Punch for Captain Falcon, and the weird "Let's Dance!" for Marth.
It also has Mewtwo's cry, if you choose him with a wiimote you'll hear it.
Enjoy and PLEASE give me feedback.

EDIT: Oops.. Forgot to fix teh freezing Confusion...
I'll update the download link with something noticeable.

EDITEDIT: Mediafire is glitching up on me... Just download and go to SpecialS and correct the last two numbers from 84 to 01 in the flags.

Be patient until the fixed files get uploaded.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
When I try to unzip the sound pack, it says it is damaged.
A CRC error to be precise.
UGH!
Sorry I'll update if it is Allah's willing.
It's uploading now, it took about 10 mins last time so be patient.
(Man you're gonna love this!)
EDIT: I'm confused with Mediafire.. It's baffling!
I uploaded the fixed File and it has the same name and DL link, so I'll have to upload it again...
And if you don't want to have Shadow Ball with Mewtwo all the time, just go to the Wait animations and delete that (Generate Article 0) in the GFX event list.
Simple no?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Please, keep trying.
I'm really excited about those Mewtwo sound effects.
Well, here you go!
Teh Awesome Link of awesomeness
:awesome:
There's no awesome smiley on SmashBoards? What a fail xD .
Anyways this is my whole pack, almost all moves done, and I might make the A combo today if it is Allah's willing.
The 111 file is the same moveset, but without the Shadow Ball being always in his hands, so please beware.
The Mewtwo mod has all the files you need and the last one is the SFX, it goes into pf/sound/ if anybody didn't know that yet.
Last thing I wanna say is I might make Shadow Ball go invisible while charging, and a Dark Orb (0:52/61) will replace it, and change the animation for the Shadow Ball to make it go Zig-Zaggy like Melee.
And as for the A combo I did find a perfect animation, that If I just tweaked it a little it will look REALLY good.

ds22

Smash Lord
Gonna test them real soon.
Thanks for reuploading them.
EDIT: Sound really good.
Good job bro.
But one thing, the knockback of the charging Shadow Ball is weird.
It traps the opponent without sending them flying of, which leads to massive damage.
And he can't fall though platforms.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Gonna test them real soon.
Thanks for reuploading them.
EDIT: Sound really good.
Good job bro.
But one thing, the knockback of the charging Shadow Ball is weird.
It traps the opponent without sending them flying of, which leads to massive damage.
And he can't fall though platforms.
I noticed both. When I update anything else I'll fix those If it is Allah's willing.
He can fall through platforms but not all the time, Idk why...
Maybe because I changed the Crouch animation... But that would make no sense...

ds22

Smash Lord
One more thing, the Shadow ball traction needs to be lowered.
You cannot hit some characters because of the height.
I think it is because of the shoot animation.
Also, I managed to fix the fall though platforms issue.
The Squat animation was to short (it has to be 8 frames instead of just 2).

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hey AceSe3don!
Do you need Riivolution for this?
Boy do I love questions 'n stuff <3
Yeah you need it for the SFX, unless PW makes a new File Replacement code that would support our beloved BRSAR file.

One more thing, the Shadow ball traction needs to be lowered.
You cannot hit some characters because of the height.
I think it is because of the shoot animation.
Also, I managed to fix the fall though platforms issue.
The Squat animation was to short (it has to be 8 frames instead of just 2).
And you thought Shadow Ball would be a problem...
Heh...
I made the Shadow Ball go Zigzag now...
But the charge animation will go Zigzag too...
It looks kindof weird but it looks epic on the other hand, Idk.. 50% of me agrees and the rest doesn't :p .
Maybe we should put a Graphic effect that is replaced by a bigger graphic when it is charged?
Like Graphic effect 61/52 starts like
then
o
then
Then
O

Would that be good? If so, I'll also put the "set visible false" in the charge subaction for Shadow Ball, and "set visible true" on all the others.
Yeah I think that would work well...
Anyways here are the Downloads:
Teh Awesome Link of Awesomeness
The TestSB has it with the Shadow Ball in his hands all the time. I know.. It will look really weird like that especially since now it goes up and down...
TestSBnos is the moveset without Shadow Ball in his hands all the time.
Enjoy!
Oh and.. I'm sure the traction thing won't be a problem anymore because of the ZigZag, and thanks I'll fix the squat in the next animations update if it is Allah's willing.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I wonder how that would look like.

Anyway, it's pretty epic and please continue.
But when are you going to fix the charging Shadow Ball knockback?
Well.. I tried it and it didn't look that good...
But when I reached 200%~ of damage it looked quite epic.
So I decided to bring back the fact that Shadow Ball is really big, it's now exactly double the size.
BEWARE OF MEWTWO WHEN HIS DAMAGE IS 200%! ;)

Hey AceSe3don!

Can you to make the Mewtwo's F-Throw from Melee?
Using the Shadow Ball that you use to put in his hands...!
I tried but I can't
Reply please
You don't have to say that "reply please". I told you I love questions.
Well... The FThrow is a problem... I can't seem to find a way to make him throw multiple Shadow Balls like that, you see. And if you make it generate the article multiple times, it'll freeze up the game for some reason.
So why not use some... Graphic effects and Offensive collisions?
Or maybe, Mewtwo just brings the foe a little higher and starts using Psychic?

Anyways, I'm also gonna slow down his charging animation if it is Allah's willing, Cause Mewtwo couldn't charge that easy at Melee...
So pretty much everything now is about Shadow Ball.
Well, give me some time for this!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Hey ds22!

I remember that you Fixed My First PSA that I upload to this thread, Right?
What do you Fix?

The Pikachu Voice?
The F-Smash? = How do you do it?
The Shadow Ball?

How do you Fix the F-Smash Problem?
I want to Try In a Old Mewtwo PSA that I have in my Computer
Please Tell Me!

Also,
do you know how to remove the Aura From His Hands?
I you know tell me Please! :)

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to say that "reply please". I told you I love questions.
Well... The FThrow is a problem... I can't seem to find a way to make him throw multiple Shadow Balls like that, you see. And if you make it generate the article multiple times, it'll freeze up the game for some reason.
So why not use some... Graphic effects and Offensive collisions?
Or maybe, Mewtwo just brings the foe a little higher and starts using Psychic?

Anyways, I'm also gonna slow down his charging animation if it is Allah's willing, Cause Mewtwo couldn't charge that easy at Melee...
So pretty much everything now is about Shadow Ball.
Well, give me some time for this!

''I told you I love questions.''
What is or What Means ''Allah's willing''....?
:confused:

The F-Throw:
Why you didn't try to put the shadow sparks like in the Mewtwo beta 4.4a (The S-Tilt Attack)
Mewtwo don't hits you with is Tail, only with Shadow Sparks (52)
Try that with the F-Throw = Shadow Sparks (52)
Also,
how do you Remove the Aura from his hands?
I want to try in a Old Mewtwo PSA that I have in my computer

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Here is an idea for the F-Throw: Make him generate the multiple Shadow Balls one at a time, or make him engulf the character he is throwing be engulfed in a single, large Shadow Ball, have him launch it forward at a fast pace then explode.

Or just make him produce a small Shadow Ball then slam it into them, making it explode on contact?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
''I told you I love questions.''
What is or What Means ''Allah's willing''....?
:confused:

The F-Throw:
Why you didn't try to put the shadow sparks like in the Mewtwo beta 4.4a (The S-Tilt Attack)
Mewtwo don't hits you with is Tail, only with Shadow Sparks (52)
Try that with the F-Throw = Shadow Sparks (52)
Also,
how do you Remove the Aura from his hands?
I want to try in a Old Mewtwo PSA that I have in my computer
Well, time to get to religion stuff.
Allah means "The God", And this is the God that Muslims, Christians and Jews worship.
Although these days, Christians and Jews call him "God", but we Muslims call him Allah.
I don't care if anyone believes me or not, after all, we all have different beliefs.
So basically when I say if it is Allah's willing, it means "If the God wills it".
Does this make it clear?
And about Mewtwo, I'll talk about that in a second.

Here is an idea for the F-Throw: Make him generate the multiple Shadow Balls one at a time, or make him engulf the character he is throwing be engulfed in a single, large Shadow Ball, have him launch it forward at a fast pace then explode.

Or just make him produce a small Shadow Ball then slam it into them, making it explode on contact?
It's a good idea but..
I said that I would help you guys a bit, and I think that now I did what I could.. Or maybe what I would.
So yeah guys, it's been fun being with you all.. Haxxing SSBB :p .
If anyone wants to stay in touch with me, here is my YT channel:
Teh Awesome Link of awesomeness.
I upload Pokemon Competitive battles and Shiny chains, though I'm most likely to do more battles this summer.
I'll be waiting for DD's newest updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom