• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Good to see you like it!
And by the way, why are you using Graphic 52 for all of the moves? I'd recommend using 61, especially for USmash, it will look a lot like Mewtwo's.
The FS is also something I don't like much.. I wish you would change it sometime...

Anyways, good luck!
I hadn't done anything for the FS because I didn't know what I wanted, but I do now.

I took the liberty to fix up AGFanProduction's Mewtwo PSA to get rid of the glitches (heads and Pika voice) as well as editing Shadow Ball's effect.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ozwnyj0mmat
lol, okay, I'll start here then.
-DD

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Picture 1 >>> Picture 3

I can help edit animations in another 2-3 weeks after finals and such.

Edit: I can understand the dreadlocks being a pain to work with -- could you just completely remove them, then?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
The first picture screams Mewtwo so loud I just went deaf. If vertex hacking it in permanently is too tough, and animation workarounds allow for it, then by all means take your best shot at it.

I can help with animation plugging too.
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Not much of an achievement, but I got one of Mewtwo's victory sound effect from Melee into Brawl.
It's "Orokana" and it sounds perfect, meaning that with sound effect hacking, we could replace Lucario's sound effects with Mewtwo's.
EDIT: Made a vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wf-GadVKZY
Like how on Earth did you get to insert new sounds? Please tell me!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!
Please..? :p

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Another thing that I noticed from that video is that the waiting animation (standing upright, arms crossed) does not transition well from his other attacks. You really have to make all of his grounded moves start and return to the proper wait animation for it to look good.

I can fix this and generally polish up some of the animations in the future.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I will post a more thorough analysis of the animations, what needs work, and what I can do when I get back from class.

shanus

Smash Hero
Most of the animations need work, just from a 2 sec examination:

All aerials need a lot of work.
Wait animations
Throws
Dtilt
Utilt

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Most of the animations need work, just from a 2 sec examination:

All aerials need a lot of work.
Wait animations
Throws
Dtilt
Utilt
Waits and Tilts are on my list, throws are a little farther down.

Getting started on some junk peepz, get hyped.

I gotta get Brawl+ again first though. =P
-DD

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Not much of an achievement, but I got one of Mewtwo's victory sound effect from Melee into Brawl.
It's "Orokana" and it sounds perfect, meaning that with sound effect hacking, we could replace Lucario's sound effects with Mewtwo's.
EDIT: Made a vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wf-GadVKZY
- Give Credit Please for My New Mewtwo PSA That you Fixed :colorful:
Its my First PSA Give Credit

AGFanProduction
:)

TrickyTony

Smash Rookie
I have lurked here a LONG time but have never seen this asked (sure it has been but I missed it). Why do we not take all this and dump it over an Alloy so we can have Mewtwo and Lucario or Roy and Marth?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have lurked here a LONG time but have never seen this asked (sure it has been but I missed it). Why do we not take all this and dump it over an Alloy so we can have Mewtwo and Lucario or Roy and Marth?
Alloys don't have specials. Besides, one could always port a character to another, but it's glitchy.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
T-T Oh no my GeckoOS isn't starting up anymore. Wtf.

Got it, back to work.
-DD

D1337

Smash Apprentice
The texture is good but when you play without the FitMotion and FitLucario pac his head dissapears when he Dair or Knocked back. Any way to fix this with out using the MotionPACs?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
The texture is good but when you play without the FitMotion and FitLucario pac his head dissapears when he Dair or Knocked back. Any way to fix this with out using the MotionPACs?
>_> Well you're supposed to play using the entire kit. You'd have to find Register's original Lucario Textures.
-DD

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman

Like DarkDraagon Saids (>_> Well you're supposed to play using the entire kit. You'd have to find Register's original Lucario Textures.
-DD)
Because of that the FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac and the FitLucario.pac where Created, to support all those Errors!!!
Don't Worry :)
They Will Be Fixed in the Future!!
:bee:

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
The reason his head dissapears is because he blinks and with the motion pac it stops his head from disappearing. So unless you want to ask ds22 who made it so it wouldn't dissapear to make it on a clean fitmotion then your stuck with his head diessapearing.

D1337

Smash Apprentice
>_> Well you're supposed to play using the entire kit. You'd have to find Register's original Lucario Textures.
-DD
¬_¬
I have. But I remembered something....I suck with Mewtwo xD
So im just curious in the about just the Mewtwo model. Everyone wants a Lucario vs Mewtwo match cant disagree with that :/

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman

D1337

Smash Apprentice

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
-Ran out of faces-

I've seen this in the vault I have one of both of them charging Aura Spheres/Shadow ball.
It looks really cool.

So when you release your next Mew2 he wont have the disappearing head and I can play without the Motion PACs? :O
We'll have to see about that...

Also,
Wolf's FAir is better than Sheik's, because it doesn't distort the body so much.
UTilt/UAir should be backflips, not forward flips.
When grabbing someone, they are way too far away from his body. Going to have to close that gap a little bit.
Also going to have to slow the BThrow WAYYYY DOWN. Throw in like, 20-30 more frames of animation.

I might want to run through and redo the .pac so it doesn't borrow animations anymore, and just swap them all in the motion file, so I can edit things and not worry about overlay.

-DD

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
-Ran out of faces-

I've seen this in the vault I have one of both of them charging Aura Spheres/Shadow ball.
It looks really cool.

So when you release your next Mew2 he wont have the disappearing head and I can play without the Motion PACs? :O
Yes!!!
- I tested it and the Head didn't disappear lol (The Original The Lucario Texture)
- Without The Motion.pac ..... Testing

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
We'll have to see about that...

Also,
Wolf's FAir is better than Sheik's, because it doesn't distort the body so much.
UTilt/UAir should be backflips, not forward flips.
When grabbing someone, they are way too far away from his body. Going to have to close that gap a little bit.
Also going to have to slow the BThrow WAYYYY DOWN. Throw in like, 20-30 more frames of animation.

I might want to run through and redo the .pac so it doesn't borrow animations anymore, and just swap them all in the motion file, so I can edit things and not worry about overlay.

-DD

SHEIK FAIR:
Its Incomplete, I need to Fix the Size of the bones, Etc

UP-AIR:
I remember that the Up-Air Its Yours lol

Up-TILT:
Its based in your UP-AIR animation lol

GRAB ANIMATION:
Which is the Problem when you Grab someone?
I works Great!!!
I doesn't have any problem...Right?
I make it Like that to Get More Security
EXAMPLE:

IF YOU EDIT IT VERSION:
you Have 160% and you Grab Someone Like Captain Falcon,
You hit Him and ......You know!
Later, HE GETS FREE!!!!
and he Hits and Kill you Because you are closer!!!
I don't want that!!

MY MEWTWO PSA VERSION

you Have 160% and you Grab Someone Like Captain Falcon,
You hit Him and ......You know!
Later, HE GETS FREE!!!!
He Tries to Hit you, but it Can't because you are Far, Far Away!!!!
Do you Understand? :)

B-THROW
ITS OK SLOW IT!!!!

Note:
If you Edit the Grab Animation Be sure to let him Away From the Enemy (For Security)
and Because it looks More Cool!!!

AGFP :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Making space between 2 characters after a grab release is easy. It just looks awkward to have the opponent be that far away while you're holding them.

:3 Yeah, I remember that the UAir is a Falco UAir, basically, so I'll have to speed up the backwards double-jump animation or something.

-DD

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Making space between 2 characters after a grab release is easy. It just looks awkward to have the opponent be that far away while you're holding them.

:3 Yeah, I remember that the UAir is a Falco UAir, basically, so I'll have to speed up the backwards double-jump animation or something.

-DD

GRAB:
OK, Its True Make it a Little Closer!!! (A Little 5 0r 8% more Closer of 20%)

U-AIR:
I Download the FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac
and I can see that the Mewtwo U-air ITS The Pikachu U-Smash, not the Falco One :bee:

The Double Jump Its OK!!! (Don't Edit this Move Please Its Like the Melee One!!)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
GRAB:
OK, Its True Make it a Little Closer!!! (A Little 5 0r 8% more Closer of 20%)

U-AIR:
I Download the FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac
and I can see that the Mewtwo U-air ITS The Pikachu U-Smash, not the Falco One :bee:

The Double Jump Its OK!!! (Don't Edit this Move Please Its Like the Melee One!!)

xD No, I meant using a backflip from a double jump animation to make the UAir/UTilt Animation. Pikachu or Falco's USmash is a good idea though, I'll see what I can do.

Also, I finished renaming and replacing all of the .chr0 files. The PSA Animation labels are back to normal.
-DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom