• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Visual Fixing/Updating Thread [Lastest Update: 10/03/15]

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Isn't this only a Dolphin thing? If Im remembering right, it's also present in vBrawl because the models aren't supposed to go that high res.
I can't play PM on my Wii so IDK. All I can say is that it's also present with 1x on resolution.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
It doesn't look like there are many changes, though I want to be proven wrong.
I'm hoping the PMDT intends to use them for 3.6 and haven't revealed this yet because they're still not finished. They're too good not to include.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Marth Dancing Blade down 3rd strike looks like it needs tweaking. I'll post it when i get home, but essentially his body juts out from his hips.

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
Actually just passing (Will reply once I complete everything I have set myself, same with the build thread) That I've set up all the remaining characters poses, and the only thing to be done is setting up and rendering. I give it two days or three in case anyone wonders!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Actually just passing (Will reply once I complete everything I have set myself, same with the build thread) That I've set up all the remaining characters poses, and the only thing to be done is setting up and rendering. I give it two days or three in case anyone wonders!
Yay.

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe you've actually finished as quickly as you have. I can't wait to see them all!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
So yea, as I mentioned before, the Dancing Blade Third Strike Down looks awkward.
His clothes also do a little freaky thing.

His bottom also juts out a bit as well.

Anyway, it is a minor thing, as it is hardly noticeable in game and is meant to match melee, just thought it looked really awkward.
I used minty marth to help show the issues I had, but it occurs on the pm marth as well.

"Your client does not have permission to get URL /Gnf8pqKI8sEItyqPLZIrQV2dYCBb7UeCYYdni9AiI1kJqdv4r54xfUd9oUPKWZnHjl7GEoArFKtdCEY=w765-h804 from this server. (Client IP address: Poopturdbaby)

Forbidden That’s all we know."

:(

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Oh shoot google drive shiz. Hold up. I'll fix it when I get home.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Alright sorry for the Triple Post.

So yea, as I mentioned before, the Dancing Blade Third Strike Down looks awkward.

Anyway, it is a minor thing, as it is hardly noticeable in game and is meant to match melee, just thought it looked really awkward.
I used minty marth to help show the issues I had, but it occurs on the pm marth as well.

"Your client does not have permission to get URL /Gnf8pqKI8sEItyqPLZIrQV2dYCBb7UeCYYdni9AiI1kJqdv4r54xfUd9oUPKWZnHjl7GEoArFKtdCEY=w765-h804 from this server.

Forbidden That’s all we know."

:(
Remove the IP address. It's isn't super safe to leave it up. Thank you for reporting that though.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Alright sorry for the Triple Post.

Remove the IP address. It's isn't super safe to leave it up. Thank you for reporting that though.
WHAT IP ADDRESS.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Granfalloon

Smash Cadet
Don't have pics but part of Zelda's back, around her waist iirc, her back doesn't seemed to be stitched to her belt during animations where she has to bend forward and such.

MagicManNo9

I wanted to leave a little teaser as I'm currently working on lighting, cleaning and going through everything right now, again VERY little teaser as I have much more than I expected left to do, but I wanted to show you all something at the least!

Do take into account these don't even have lighting adjustments on these, as these are just test ones, with that said however! These are just a small portion of everything else I got, I have a lot more than this but once complete I'll let loose to the world!

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I wanted to leave a little teaser as I'm currently working on lighting, cleaning and going through everything right now, again VERY little teaser as I have much more than I expected left to do, but I wanted to show you all something at the least!

Do take into account these don't even have lighting adjustments on these, as these are just test ones, with that said however! These are just a small portion of everything else I got, I have a lot more than this but once complete I'll let loose to the world!
Man, im lovin' that brawl styled melee fox CSP.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Yayyy Codex is still alive! :D I am so happy to see you doing stuff still :). Also, these CSPs look great, even without lighting. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Last edited:

MagicManNo9

Man, im lovin' that brawl styled melee fox CSP.
Thanks! Still got a few things to work on but almost there!

Yayyy Codex is still alive! :D I am so happy to see you doing stuff still :). Also, these CSPs look great, even without lighting. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Thanks! Been secretly alive but mainly just in full focus mode the last week and so! Look forward to it!

Speaking of final products, I wanted to show another something, reason for all these teasers? Because I'm getting very close and I want to establish that I am somewhat alive!

These are WITH lighting and various fixes:

Samus is done but I wanted to more or less give you all an idea of what something with full lighting would look like and matching poses:
Also to clarify in case anyone misunderstands Dark Suit Samus is using Light Suit's cannon in case anyone wondering where I got it from.

That is all til the next update! But I wanted to show how much of a difference the final product would look! Hopefully this does the trick!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Thanks! Still got a few things to work on but almost there!

Thanks! Been secretly alive but mainly just in full focus mode the last week and so! Look forward to it!

Speaking of final products, I wanted to show another something, reason for all these teasers? Because I'm getting very close and I want to establish that I am somewhat alive!

These are WITH lighting and various fixes:

Samus is done but I wanted to more or less give you all an idea of what something with full lighting would look like and matching poses:
Also to clarify in case anyone misunderstands Dark Suit Samus is using Light Suit's cannon in case anyone wondering where I got it from.

That is all til the next update! But I wanted to show how much of a difference the final product would look! Hopefully this does the trick!
Those Metroid ones are absolutely necessary, I dislike the "jiang's style" heavily.
Wait a minute someone worked hard on those "jiang" CSP's I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited:

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Do you think it would be possible to change Sonic's spin aura to be synonymous with whatever costume he has on? It's blue for all the costumes and it looks really jarring when using Red or Yellow.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Do you think it would be possible to change Sonic's spin aura to be synonymous with whatever costume he has on? It's blue for all the costumes and it looks really jarring when using Red or Yellow.
Not possible, unfortunately.

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Actually, you can change th
So it isn't like a ROB thing? You know how he has different colored blurs for his arms for each character?
Actually, you can change the ball color, but it has a blue transparent orb around that you can't change for every costume.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
So it isn't like a ROB thing? You know how he has different colored blurs for his arms for each character?
No its not like his spin thing. I don't remember how exactly it works, but it's an article that is used by all costumes, and not a general GFX, so we can't change it to be costume specific.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
You could make it white, grey, or something more generic... Though I like it as it is, blue is an iconic colour for Sanic.
:4sonic:

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
No its not like his spin thing. I don't remember how exactly it works, but it's an article that is used by all costumes, and not a general GFX, so we can't change it to be costume specific.
I won't pretend to know anything about how all this works, but would it be possible to have multiple articles and form some sort of Gecko code that directs the game to load them depending on the costume? Or is that too ambitious? :p

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
How bout this: Red gives fire effects, green gives eletric effects and purple gives purple flames for their spin dashes.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
That wouldn't fix the spin trails and it wouldn't make sense since sonic does not conjure any sort of magic

MagicManNo9

CSPs and BPs should hopefully be done tonight! However I was thinking of waiting til 3.6 comes out because I imagine there will be more costumes out in that release, was wondering what everyone thinks!

Back later!

Last edited:

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
CSPs and BPs should hopefully be done tonight! However I was thinking of waiting til 3.6 comes out because I imagine there will be more costumes out in that release, was wondering what everyone thinks!

Back later!
Since there's no release date just yet, I'd suggest putting them out whenever you're done, and updating for 3.6.

Top Bottom