• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
@Yobolight

We are choosing to keep our backroom at Smashmods for control and privacy reasons. It's also important for us that we don't lose any previous post data. PMBR applications will remain there as well.

We may get our own unique name colors though :p

Ecks

Smash Lord
So Project M finally gets a subforum? About time!

Edit: 1200 posts! Happy New year!!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
If I could make a suggestion? Having Lucario's upB collide with walls (as opposed to sliding along them) allows it to go directly into wallcling, as opposed to the current system, which is "hold the direction of the wall and hope it goes into wallcling when the animation ends". With something like an 75 degree bounce angle, it actually works a lot more fluidly than it does as is (it's set to a 100 degree angle, which is obviously impossible, since perpendicular is 90).

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I'm so happy that Smashboards made this sub-forum for Project M, and how it's continually growing and evolving.

<3 PMBR AND PROJECT M!!!

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
I just wanted to let the PMBR know, I've already reported my problem of Bowser's other textures not loading and freezing the game for me with the Riivo setup, well now I can't load DK at all for some reason, I've added and changed nothing...

EDIT:

Now I can't pick battlefield, ****'s gettin progressively worse
It's madness I tell ya, I don't get it

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
so this is a social thread now? i can be offtopic now??

OH GOD WE HAVE OUR OWN BOARD
I'M LIVING HERE FROM NOW ON
dude. we're roomies.

You mean I can be off-topic and not be breaking the rules anymore?

pretty much. be as loosely related to P:M as possible in this thread, and if not just chit chat about other things.

SPEAKING OF WHICH. HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM THE EAST COAST.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
OMG i thought they got rid of the project M thread. I was screaming bloody murder and conspiracy theories. Damn. So cool we have our own place now :D. Happy New Years!

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Oh duuuude we got our own little board. I was... actually really surprised, though I guess it's reasonable seeing how the one problem was MLG not liking all the brawl modding enough to keep it outside its tiny subforum, and now SB isn't owned by them.

Happy new year, I hope 2013 is when smash gets big, because things are certainly looking up.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Happy new year, I hope 2013 is when smash gets big, because things are certainly looking up.
Smash could pick up many new players and credentials among fighting game enthusiasts this year but that will be entirely dependent on Project M Demo 2.5 uniting the Smash community first with it's impeccablely polished quality.

APEX 2013 limiting the playing of Project M the way they have is a step backwards and it's going to be up to this community to fight for this game despite many being too scared to play a version of Smash they may not be good at right away and have to practice at.

It goes without saying I don't think Smash 4 will do the series or its reputation any favors.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
RIP smashmods
It's still alive for people who want to mod P:M (and their specific files, since IIRC you can't just transfer over custom brawl stage textures to it, they have to be converted in some whimsical magical way).

For example, they got projects for alternate costumes for all three team colors, and a WIP in-game HUD that's really good. (yes this is basically advertising for other people BUT TRUST ME THAT HUD IS REALLY, REALLY GOOD GO FOR THE SQUARE STOCKS)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
yo

son

i downloaded that HUD so fast

it was like

BAM

downloaded.

i was playing with that **** before that download finished.

the melee HUD looks swagalicious too.

PogChamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom