• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
All we need now is a front page news story or just a banner with PROJECT M 2.5 plastered in big letters right on the top. Hopefully after the site update.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
is there going to be individual character forums here or is this going to be for everything PM general?

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you just play vBrawl, Brawl-, Brawl+, or BBrawl then? We can't have everything and there are 4 other Smash games with that 'rang you want so badly. :p

@Kix: You aren't alone. People have been wondering that since 2.0. Both things actually.

Edit: About G&W.
'Cause I'd rather not play Brawl at all if it is not PM.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh I'm aware, but like how Squirtle has both a shade taunt and a shade win animation, I think Wario should have both as well or some similar display of strength. Would emphasize his macho personality.
actually as far as I can tell, squirtle doesn't have a single "shades victory pose". He just has all his victory poses, and there's a chance he might be wearing shades during any of them. I've seen him wearing his shades during pretty much every victory pose he has.

metroid1117

Smash Master
So, which of the four newcomers (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Diddy, and ZSS) do you guys think will experience the most short-term and/or long-term tournament success?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
So, which of the four newcomers (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Diddy, and ZSS) do you guys think will experience the most short-term and/or long-term tournament success?
I think Ivy is prolly gonna see a lot of short-term use. She has a lot of fun camping tools that are pretty strong, but I can see people eventually figuring out how to beat her tactics.

Diddy will likely end up being a long-term success, however. Bananas are still beast, and Diddy himself is also extremely mobile, especially with that awesome monkey flip.

Squirtle and ZSS are gonna be somewhere in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom