• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
KAPPA GAMMA ALPHA OMEGA 8 FISH FATTY PILLS

BUY BUY BUY

(That's what I think everytime I see you post with KAPPA at the end)

Captain Falcon: Best Man or Bestest Man?

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
Lol that reminds me of a joke, what do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord...............my *** LMAO!
Combee, you and I are on the same page here.
You two are now both my bff.

On a more smash related note, pit may be annoying to fight, but this new PM Pit is so much of an improvement over that abomination from regular Brawl. HeYaYaYA!

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Gurukid is now my hero. It takes a new kind of homo to timeout in friendlies.

As a member of the heterosexual community, I found the language in last few pages of this thread to be offensive. I may have used the terms "gay" or "homo" in the past, but now I make a conscious effort to say "lame," "campy," and "distasteful."

With regards to this discussion, I think we can all agree that playing against someone who is using strategies that minimize player interaction isn't fun.

As a member of SWF's cross-dressing community, I find the term "hetro" offensive.

Combee, do I get bonus friend points for wanting a lb of nuts?

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
Combee, do I get bonus friend points for wanting a lb of nuts?
Kung Pow nut jokes will win me over to our non-established best friendship. We need to hang out more. And by more, I mean for once. Do you like this game called Project M? I play it sometimes, its pretty cool. Lets play some time.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Kung Pow nut jokes will win me over to our non-established best friendship. We need to hang out more. And by more, I mean for once. Do you like this game called Project M? I play it sometimes, its pretty cool. Lets play some time.
OH is about 12 hours away from Iowa but if you can fathom a way I'd be glad to go nairzard against you.

do I have to close this thread again?
If you'd please.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
damn JCaes pull it back some. LMAO

Edit: watched the Lucas vid. 4 stock first match. did not care to see the rest.

Edit 2: Man if I was Temp we wouldn't be friends anymore. uploading this ****.
He's not the best but that doesn't say much about me, I went to a tournament with P:M and beat the best there as much as he beat me and the guy knew how to play a crap-ton of characters, he thought his best was Mario but I annihilated him

Besides Temp usually gets me to 2 lives at least... when I choose someone besides Link

where's your gameplay at? I doubt you're hot ****

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I did it a few times in friendlies, then tournament came around and all of a sudden Falcon got knocked off at 20 something and Fsmash was gay. Mario had to make the comebacks that day.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure who asked, but there is a stream right now on the Team Smashbros page on twitch.
It's only noteworthy because Fly is playing.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Project M livestream with Fly, Xacius, Savage, Stabs, ComboFist, Goom, and others! Drop by and watch some fun matches.

http://twitch.tv/mrxacius

Ohai post above me. I didn't see you guys had already posted ^.^

metroid1117

Smash Master
YES, NEW FLY VIDEOS!

Also, I messed around with some combos on fastfallers for Ike in Training Mode (no DI). The combos shown are the following (basically copy+pasted from the description):

1) A variant on Mad's "JankTrain," shffl'd DAir -> UTilt -> auto QD attack (hold A) x3 -> QD turnaround -> BAir. The exact same combo can be done on Wolf at a similar %, but I didn't try it on Fox or Falco because they seemed too light.

2) shffl'd NAir -> QD -> shffl'd NAir -> reverse BAir or shffl'd NAir -> QD -> shffl'd NAir -> QD turnaround -> BAir. Reverse BAir for Falcon, QD turnaround - BAir for the other spacies.

3) shffl'd NAir -> QD -> shffl'd NAir -> QD -> JC USmash. Kudos to Magus for telling me this one. I didn't show Falcon and Wolf because I fail at recording and clipped off the first NAir in both combos.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I am in love with Bowser, I think he has some serious potential. I gotta find some competition around here.

iLink

Smash Champion
I think I just destroyed my last functioning gamecube controller while using wolf

A sad day indeed

McNinja

Smash Ace
So the other day while playing Pit, I attempted to edgeguard Falco by using Pit's Down-B Shield. I had the read and everything, however Falco just illusioned through the shield.

So after some experimentation, I realized the mirror shield does not turn the illusion around, but instead just prevents taking damage and knockback.

Soooooo it would be awesome if the shield turned around an illusioning spacey. *hint hint*

KingJacob

Smash Apprentice
So, my friend was raging about Ike's recovery pretty hard because neither of us are really sure what strategy should be used to stop his Up-B. Is their some sort of trick to beating his up-b because it seems like it beats most attacks and attempts at gimping. Perhaps some one could post example videos of Ike's up-b being beaten?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
So the other day while playing Pit, I attempted to edgeguard Falco by using Pit's Down-B Shield. I had the read and everything, however Falco just illusioned through the shield.

So after some experimentation, I realized the mirror shield does not turn the illusion around, but instead just prevents taking damage and knockback.

Soooooo it would be awesome if the shield turned around an illusioning spacey. *hint hint*
I feel like this would just make people mad and say that mirror is a braindead-easy edgeguard option since you don't even have to time it like Mario's cape.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom