• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
In my opinion there's far too much hostility for this release. The release date says April 15, therefore the release date is April 15th, at an unspecified hour (mind you they never specified and still haven't so just stalk the P:M page with lurker skills).
11:59, a minute before the 16th is technically the 15th, but practically the 16th for a guy who enjoys going to sleep. I'm not being hostile, I'm just curious is all. I mean, whenever's the most convenient for the backroom is the most convenient to me, but I'd just like to know which midnight I should be thinking of.

...Delays would suck, but they would be worth it for a kick-*** game, so I can't complain.

PropaneTankHank

Smash Rookie
If there is a delay, its really unprofessional to announce it unless its at least a week prior to your promised date. Saying you will have a delay ON the day it is supposed to be out is a sign of irresponsibility and doubt the P:M team would be like that.
dude can you get out of this thread, please??

these guys are working their ***** off to do something they absolutely don't have to do, and all you've done is moan this entire time. If they had to delay it another two months because it wasn't up to their standard, I'd be completely fine with it. Do you think they're holding off the release to piss you off? It's literally to make it as good as it possibly can be for YOUR sake.

you also have to realize this isn't blizzard. they aren't getting paid to do this AT ALL and yet are making significant progress by committing a lot of their own spare time to it. diablo 3 has taken 12 years to come out, and these guys have a really respectable build of what they're trying to accomplish in just over two. you should really find something to occupy your time with if all you can resort to doing is coming here and whining.

I apologize for possibly offending anyone besides this guy and will refrain from any other outburst.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I never liked that one either. I did really like Pavlova, Tim tams, and Ginger beer, though. I really miss having easy access to all of those.

PropaneTankHank

Smash Rookie
I also didn't mean to imply that there is in fact a delay, it was moreso referring to how people have been very impatient over the last couple of months. I really do appreciate everything the pmbr has done with this project and am incredibly excited for the release, whether it be tomorrow or some other time down the road.

thank you guys!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Man, the closer to release the more riled people are.

And by people I mean I R MarF and unholydeath. Good god guys, lay the hell off already.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

these guys are working their ***** off to do something they absolutely don't have to do, and all you've done is moan this entire time. If they had to delay it another two months because it wasn't up to their standard, I'd be completely fine with it. Do you think they're holding off the release to piss you off? It's literally to make it as good as it possibly can be for YOUR sake.

you also have to realize this isn't blizzard. they aren't getting paid to do this AT ALL and yet are making significant progress by committing a lot of their own spare time to it. diablo 3 has taken 12 years to come out, and these guys have a really respectable build of what they're trying to accomplish in just over two. you should really find something to occupy your time with if all you can resort to doing is coming here and whining.

I apologize for possibly offending anyone besides this guy and will refrain from any other outburst.
lololol get *****
+9999999999 rep. epic username. 10/10 post.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
ITT: "First world problems" gallery.
I'm secretly (lolno) hoping there's a chance they could get an infraction or something for intentionally being brats.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I've been given the privilege of making a great announcement soon!

Keep your ears open and your eyes on the thread!

GPDP

Smash Ace

I was totally gonna post something like this, but you beat me to it.

I'd love to have the demo on my SD card as soon as the clock hits midnight as much as anyone else, but if they feel the need to take a little longer to make sure everything is as it should be so as to avoid the mishaps from the last demo (which triggered talks of a patch that never came), then so be it. I could care less if it's "unprofessional" or whatever other snotty word one wishes to levy at them, though at this point it really seems those kind of posts are made less because of concerned criticism rather than some posters simply having nothing better to do than to stir **** up unnecessarily.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

@ I R Marf

@ GDLK | PropaneTankHank

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
When this game comes out someone better play against me at some point.

I don't want to get shunned again lol. luckly none of you here remember me from a year ago as the Great ultimate pro ATK. most of my troll posts were deleted so maybe we can start over

PEEF!

Smash Hero
It comes as a great pleasure for me to announce...

Something I have enjoyed working on for a long time now...To finally relieve all of your anxious minds...

My 5000th post! Ahh it's so exciting to share this moment with everyone in this thread! I love all the Project: M players/developers and stream watchers. Ya'll helped me develop a nice viewership, nice friendships, and its really fun to hang out with everyone here. I don't have real friends, so you'll have to do.

I know you've been anxiously awaiting this announcement, I can see quite a few people knew this day was coming, no other reason for 60+ of you to be here obv. I appreciate it. Thanks for your continuing support, follow www.twitch.tv/peefsmash and feel free to post your favorite peefsmash memory!

Now you can all finally get some rest, thanks for staying up and waiting for my announcement!

The Tycon

Smash Apprentice
Phew. I thought for sure that there would be some delay.
But it has finally come, and it's better than expected.
Good stuff Peef, can't wait until the next update.

I can finally go to sleep. I got what I came here for. Peef's 5000th post.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I have to admit, that announcement wasn't what I was expecting, but it was just as awesome. Congrats on your 5000th post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom