• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
April 15th?

Well it looks like I'll have to reschedule what I'm doing next weekend. :/

Couch

Smash Cadet
I was hoping for OG samus, regardless of whether or not she gets in i was curious, (to the devs) how is she coming along development wise? any cool new changes or additions?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Posting from my Wii. I logged on after work and this is the first thing that I see. Can't wait to get on a computer and watch the trailer.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 44 (25 members and 19 guests)

That's the kind of hype that I'm used to :)

(If you couldn't tell from my copy and paste, I watched the video)

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Can we get a confirmation devs?

:phone:
I can guarantee that we will all get that smashmods announcement in the next few days. There's no way in hell they wold leave out a character they've been tweaking for months.

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
I am so hyped for this! I have been one of those people who has checked this thread daily since before Demo 1 was released. I'm so glad the next version is so close and that it has 3 more characters than Melee (if you include Sheik as separate). Now I have no reason to go back.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
I wasn't too preoccupied with the roster size or release date. I figured, you'll put in who is ready and release it when it's ready; to do anything else would be bad for everyone. I'll have plenty to play regardless and plenty to do in the meantime.
AND YET THAT TRAILER STILL GETS ME SO HYPE!

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! We know you've been waiting patiently for Demo 2, and we've been releasing some character pages and confirmations for you to check out. However, you've had some questions like "When are you actually releasing?" and "How many characters are going to be in the Demo?"

Your questions have been answered. Now. Watch the official trailer, or if you can't - Check out the spoiler text below!

[yt]XTzCkbi3nDk[/yt]

Thanks for your patience everybody! This last stretch of a wait will be worth it. We promise.

Demo 2 Roster: 29 characters. Release date: April 15th 2012.
I guess I should be thankful ;)

Ecks

Smash Lord
While demo characters are mostly un-confirmed, I think it's safe to say at least the melee vets will be back. Ganondorf was pretty much finished too, so I don't see what could possibly hold him back.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Ganondorf is like the least talked about character now. I'd be surprised if he got any changes from Demo 1 aside from general Melee-fication.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I believe that the eventual growth of the Project M scene, as a continuation for the long Melee era, will be the greatest reward/satisfaction PMBR can get. I don't think anyone has idea, including myself, how big this thing is going to get eventually, in the future. Imagine a totally new game, and new character metagames developing, imagine all the upcoming tournaments, the hype, the growing number of new players etc.

Thank you so much Project M back-room

Samus-T

Smash Lord
41 stages.... I'm guessing half of these are amazing neutrals. This is honestly one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. So tired of the same stages

:phone:

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Just out of curiosity, if you ever give up on a functional pair of Ice Climbers, will you replace them with Mewtwo? I realise you don't want to replace characters in order to bring back the fallen 5 but given that Ice Climbers will be completely absent the way things are going, Mewtwo seems like a good next-best-thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom